Christian "gay Bashing"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Lot was not endorsing heterosexual rape as a lesser evil than homosexual rape.

Lot was simply trying to protect his two guests (two Angels)

He didn't realize it at the time , but the two Angels did not require his protection

He was just trying his best to prevent the Sodomites from harming his guests. That is all.

Thanks
Martin W.

Hi Martin,

I don't think he was endorsing it either, but I think he knew that it was also an evil just as it was evil to have his two guests sodomized.

In Christ,
Selene

Christians are not supposed to speak out, they are supposed to pray, but due to our complete lack of faith in God, we running around trying to change the world thinking it is pleasing to God, What ever happend to, " remove the log out of your own eye". Cristians seem to think that because they go to chuch they have the right to Judge. You have no right to judge anypone but yourself. Become Christlike, so they can see Christ in you, but no lets show them hate and all the things from satan, so instead of turning to a loving God they run away from one that hates, because that is what we show them. Open your eyes, lest you be judged by Christ and found no better.

in His Love

Hello Mjrhealth,

I disagree. I think that Christians should also speak out against abortion, the act of homosexuality, terrorism, or even the death penalty in addition to praying. I agree that we should not judge anyone. Homosexuals are loved by God, but it is the ACT of homosexuality that God does not condone. We should love and pray for those who are homosexuals, but it should also be known that the act of homosexuality is a sin. In the same way, we pray for those who are in prison for committing crimes, but the crimes they commit are still wrong.

In Christ,
Selene

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I ask this question, when did homosexuality become a greater sin then sin. Here we have singled out one of many and seemingly made it worse then the rest.
Christaians speak out against homosexualtiy, but do you see any befriending them so that they can show them Christ?

They spaeak out against abortion, but do you see the mopening there homes to the fatherlesss, of providing for the mother in need??

They speak out against lots of things but so few actually go and do anything about it. We are supposed to pray, and let God do the work, but it pleases our flesh much more when we speak out thinking it is pleasing to God,

how we misunderstand God who is not like us.

in His Love

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010
Joh 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
Joh 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Joh 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
Joh 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Joh 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
Joh 8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

How we love to point our fingers at everyone else, so that we dont have to look at ourselves. So much like the pharrisees have so called christians become.

I see a few stone throwers around here.

In His Love

The first thing you need to realize here was that this was a sham trial also when they brought this woman to Jesus. If she was caught in the very act of adultry there was a man with her as well and according to the Laws of Moses he was as guilty as she was.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first thing you need to realize here was that this was a sham trial also when they brought this woman to Jesus. If she was caught in the very act of adultry there was a man with her as well and according to the Laws of Moses he was as guilty as she was.

Actually, this story is about Jesus' justice and His mercy. If you are not acknowledging the women's sin, which was real - she was deserving of death, even if the people who were trying to stone her could not prove it - you are missing Christ's mercy.

Peace

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As simple as it can be put.

If I was to walk up to a homosexual and tell him he / she was a sinner. id be doing two things,

1. condeming myself for i am too a sinner and no better then them.
2. id be standing on the side of satan, for here i am telling them they are guilty.
3. I would not be walking in love, for love would show them Christ so that through Him and the Holy spirit they will become convicted and repent. It is not my work it is the Lords. And if you are not walking in love then the love of God is not in you.

soo whose side are you on, there is only 1 choice.

In His love

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As simple as it can be put.

If I was to walk up to a homosexual and tell him he / she was a sinner. id be doing two things,

1. condeming myself for i am too a sinner and no better then them.
2. id be standing on the side of satan, for here i am telling them they are guilty.
3. I would not be walking in love, for love would show them Christ so that through Him and the Holy spirit they will become convicted and repent. It is not my work it is the Lords. And if you are not walking in love then the love of God is not in you.

soo whose side are you on, there is only 1 choice.

In His love

Amen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi everyone, Pia here.......Well I have been reading all of these posts and cannot believe the attitudes of some of you.
Are you people saying that when Jesus exclaimed on the cross :" It is finished !", that He was lying?
He paid for all the sin of the world, it says....Are you saying that He left something out?????

Jesus once said to me, that we are completely unqualified to judge another human being, as we cannot live in their 'flesh" even for a moment, on top of that, all of you who judge, are judging what God already judged, the flesh, and nothing else.

God IS LOVE, it isn't something He has, it is what HE IS !!! We as humans cannot comprehend the LOVE that HE IS.....It is so much higher and so much purer than anything we can imagine or think, and when He does give you the briefest of looks into it, it completely takes your breath away....You would die on the spot ( rather, your flesh would ).

so much could be written about this, but I know most wouldn't bother reading it, as their hard hearts, would reject most of it outright.

"Anyway, thats enough for now....God bless.......Pia

Reactions: aspen

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010

If you do not love them enough to tell them that they are in sin you are like the man in the video said in the same position as allowing your neighbor who's house is burning down in the middle of the night to just sleep through to his death.

You either confront sin or you confirm sin.

The man with the signs at the event was no more out of order than they were on the streets. This sort of perversion should never be allowed out in the open in the presence of the public. He had the right to and the problem is that there should be 1000 Christians out there to ever one of them when they plan something like this in the open square because it is that wrong.

NOW, if you are in a situation where you have a homosexual that comes into say the church or comes to you one on one.... to learn that is a different matter. Then you can definitely show them all of the love and demonstrate all of Christ's mercy you can.

Guys many of you here do not seem to understand the consequences of sin in this life and in the life to come.
Sin has to be repented of. These people walking in this type of sinful behaviour are piling shame and degradation on themselves every day and they are headed towards a terrible payday. Most are going to die an early death with much suffering and then they are going to suffer the consequences of hell. One of the problems we have today is that there are too few people that love them enough to tell them the truth.

Reactions: Lively Stone

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do not love them enough to tell them that they are in sin you are like the man in the video said in the same position as allowing your neighbor who's house is burning down in the middle of the night to just sleep through to his death.

Do you need to be confronted every time you sin? I am just wondering if you consider it loving every time you tell a white lie for a stranger to come up to you and confront you? What if it was a homosexual that confronted you? We are all sinner - so they have just as much right to confront you as you have to confront them.

You must be a real hoot at parties - are you the guy that provides a personal inventory of everyone's sins - making sure that you are not condoning sin?

The man with the signs at the event was no more out of order than they were on the streets. This sort of perversion should never be allowed out in the open in the presence of the public. He had the right to and the problem is that there should be 1000 Christians out there to ever one of them when they plan something like this in the open square because it is that wrong.

Well, then I guess we should be picketing all political rallies, because lie is condoned in Washington and we should be picketing all churches because someone is probably having an affair and still going to church and we should be picketing all places of employment because of the rampant gossip that occurs at all work place - wow I am exhausted! Maybe I should just get back to doing what I was created to do - love, not judging others. I think it should be pretty obvious that we cannot change other people - yet many Christians think it is there duty to try.

NOW, if you are in a situation where you have a homosexual that comes into say the church or comes to you one on one.... to learn that is a different matter. Then you can definitely show them all of the love and demonstrate all of Christ's mercy you can.

But if they are strangers then you can picket them and alienate them and harass them with information they have heard a hundred thousand times before? Even homosexuals in vegetative states know that conservative Christians disapprove of a very basic part of who they are. Also, every time they encounter someone picketing or acting like a jerk they interpret it as rejection and hatred - is that the message you are trying to deliver?

Guys many of you here do not seem to understand the consequences of sin in this life and in the life to come.

Informing people about their sin is not going to help them make a heart change. Jesus knew that - He did not hold seminars on self improvement.

Sin has to be repented of. These people walking in this type of sinful behavior are piling shame and degradation on themselves every day and they are headed towards a terrible payday. Most are going to die an early death with much suffering and then they are going to suffer the consequences of hell. One of the problems we have today is that there are too few people that love them enough to tell them the truth.

What about people who are overweight? Why are we not picketing them? Gluttony is a sin. What about people with lifestyle illnesses - I happen to have diabetes - I am probably going to do die much earlier than I should - apparently, I am not treating my body as a temple - are you going to picket my house? Are you condoning the gluttony of the average American? How about greed - Americans are the wealthiest people on Earth and our economy is based on greed, yet I haven't heard any Christian demand that we stop our behavior - in fact, many Christians are forming a third party to demand lower taxes!

The fact is, we do not have time to picket other people - we have way to much work to do on ourselves.

Peace

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010

Do you need to be confronted every time you sin? I am just wondering if you consider it loving every time you tell a white lie for a stranger to come up to you and confront you? What if it was a homosexual that confronted you? We are all sinner - so they have just as much right to confront you as you have to confront them.

You must be a real hoot at parties - are you the guy that provides a personal inventory of everyone's sins - making sure that you are not condoning sin?

Well, then I guess we should be picketing all political rallies, because lie is condoned in Washington and we should be picketing all churches because someone is probably having an affair and still going to church and we should be picketing all places of employment because of the rampant gossip that occurs at all work place - wow I am exhausted! Maybe I should just get back to doing what I was created to do - love, not judging others. I think it should be pretty obvious that we cannot change other people - yet many Christians think it is there duty to try.

But if they are strangers then you can picket them and alienate them and harass them with information they have heard a hundred thousand times before? Even homosexuals in vegetative states know that conservative Christians disapprove of a very basic part of who they are. Also, every time they encounter someone picketing or acting like a jerk they interpret it as rejection and hatred - is that the message you are trying to deliver?

Informing people about their sin is not going to help them make a heart change. Jesus knew that - He did not hold seminars on self improvement.

Sin has to be repented of. These people walking in this type of sinful behavior are piling shame and degradation on themselves every day and they are headed towards a terrible payday. Most are going to die an early death with much suffering and then they are going to suffer the consequences of hell. One of the problems we have today is that there are too few people that love them enough to tell them the truth.

What about people who are overweight? Why are we not picketing them? Gluttony is a sin. What about people with lifestyle illnesses - I happen to have diabetes - I am probably going to do die much earlier than I should - apparently, I am not treating my body as a temple - are you going to picket my house? Are you condoning the gluttony of the average American? How about greed - Americans are the wealthiest people on Earth and our economy is based on greed, yet I haven't heard any Christian demand that we stop our behavior - in fact, many Christians are forming a third party to demand lower taxes!

The fact is, we do not have time to picket other people - we have way to much work to do on ourselves.

Peace

Yep the devil likes your idea I am sure. Just sit down and shut up and maybe even stick your head in the sand.

When Jesus said it is finished he meant it. That was all he was going to do. Now we have the authority as the chruch to do something about it.

Reactions: Lively Stone

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep the devil likes your idea I am sure. Just sit down and shut up and maybe even stick your head in the sand.

I noticed that you ignored my post. I am wondering why you are not picketing bars - lots of alcoholics that need to know they are sinning. How about strip clubs and adult bookstores - lots of sinners in there. You see, my problem is that people with your mindset become outraged over homosexuals, but dismiss all the other sinful vices condoned by our culture. You know, alcoholics were drinking publicly long before homosexuality was ever tolerated in our culture and alcoholism costs the American people millions of dollars in medical bills for accidents and health related problems - not to mention it is a sin of gluttony. I am just asking you to be consistent - how is that 'putting my head it the sand'?

When Jesus said it is finished he meant it. That was all he was going to do. Now we have the authority as the church to do something about it.

By confronting homosexuals? How does that help them? You just dismissed my entire post because it pointed out how ridiculous condemning homosexuality really is, especially when we allow so many vices to exist in our culture. The fact is, we allow vices in our culture as long as we can make money on them - the dieting industry, sex industry, and alcohol industry are primes examples. Maybe homosexuality doesn't make enough money.....

Peace

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010
One thing that has not been said or if it has I overlooked it and apologize up for redundancy is this.

The reason that homosexuality is such a firestorm today is because there are so many homosexual activist constantly pushing it down the throats of the entire nation that it is normal and healthy for a person to be that way. This is a culture war that has gone on for years now with fevered intensity.

Those that are Christians that believe the Bible are called to be light in this world. Light exposes what is going on in the darkness. There is nothing that the liberal media would rather Christians do than sit at home with their mouths shut while homosexuals march in the streets spreading their vile behaviour to all that are out and about as the norm.

This agenda is forced on the population much of which is totally oblivious to the destruction that is slowly creeping up on them destroying everything that Godliness stands for. Instead of demonizing anybody that tries to tell them the truth America had better wake up and see the truth.

These people are not normal and their lifestyle is not normal. This is more of demon possession or mental illness or something a whole lot deeper that society needs to deal with and fast or it is going to deal with society. If this group gains as much prominence in the next 10 years as it has in the last 10 years anything that is normal in America will be effected and forced to bow to their way of thinking.

It amazes me how many people that profess to be Christians will bow to this sin for fear of offending these sinners.

I believe it was John Wesley but not sure but one great preacher of the past said, "The sin that one generation allows, he next generation will enjoy."

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010

I noticed that you ignored my post. I am wondering why you are not picketing bars - lots of alcoholics that need to know they are sinning. How about strip clubs and adult bookstores - lots of sinners in there. You see, my problem is that people with your mindset become outraged over homosexuals, but dismiss all the other sinful vices condoned by our culture. You know, alcoholics were drinking publicly long before homosexuality was ever tolerated in our culture and alcoholism costs the American people millions of dollars in medical bills for accidents and health related problems - not to mention it is a sin of gluttony. I am just asking you to be consistent - how is that 'putting my head it the sand'?

When Jesus said it is finished he meant it. That was all he was going to do. Now we have the authority as the church to do something about it.

By confronting homosexuals? How does that help them? You just dismissed my entire post because it pointed out how ridiculous condemning homosexuality really is, especially when we allow so many vices to exist in our culture. The fact is, we allow vices in our culture as long as we can make money on them - the dieting industry, sex industry, and alcohol industry are primes examples. Maybe homosexuality doesn't make enough money.....

Peace

The last time I checked strip clubs were not out in the public square openly in the streets protesting or holding festivities. I do know of many places where people however do protest bars and strip clubs. Usually they are on private property the incident talked about here was on public property and was an open celebration of sin in the streets. Big difference. If strippers, drunks or anything else is openly flaunting their sin in the streets for our children or families to see then it needs to be confronted. Also most of these that are hardened and blinded to the facts of sin will not be effected at all by this man's sign other than getting angry and condemning him and hating him. HOWEVER there are those that God is still able to deal with that when they see a sign saying what the Bible says about such that will have their hearts touched by it.

There again you appear to have your head in the sand and believe a lie instead of he truth. Start reading Romans 1 real slow. See what kind of mess you see. These are some messed up people.

Sin is s slippery slope and once one gets onto that slope if they are not constantly renewing their mind and diligently working to sanctify themselves it will take them on a terrible downward spiral. When they sink to the depths of most of these people especially those that are taking homosexuality to the streets in pride they are in a mess.

IN the video this man was not having to deal with those that are seeing help he was dealing with those that choose to openly get in your face deny the living God.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
We are missing a very important point here.

Homosexuality has always been around and Christians did not single it out as "sin" any more than they did adultery , lying or cheating.

But when SOCIETY tries to make it into something NORMAL , then we are more apt to speak out.

The same applies to abortion. Society should not approve it. We will never stop it, but we must never approve of it.

It is a slippery slope and the Christian tries to block the slide for the benefit of all mankind.

Anyone differ with my opinion? Do you know there are some societies where murder is OK in certain circumstances? Want to go there? Want to bring it here? Like I said, it is a slippery slope when sin is approved by society.

By the way, I was around in the 1950's and 60's , it was the (non christian) thugs and bullies that harassed the gays. Never the Christians. If anything, we tried to protect them, we did not endorse , nor understand them , but we did them no harm.

Modern secular societies now endorse bashing the Christian .... but we can say nothing against the perverted. Think about it.

Can you imagine a society without any Christian voice?? It would be terrible. It would be like Sodom & Gomorrah. Would it not?

Be careful whom you serve

Martin W.

Excellent post. I also remember the gay bashing of the 50' & 60's. It is as you say. Christians tried to defend gays from abuse.

Today we warn and are accused of wickedness.

IT IS NOT ABOUT LOVE. It never was.
A right relationship with God is about obediance and trust. Love is a fruit of the relationship.
The gay life style is about hedonism; drugs, disrespect for Christians, sexual promiscuity, hate for God, unnatural lusts, selfishness and unrestricted perpetual indulgence.

To be fair the heterosexual community shares these vices, the gays are just more flamboyant about it.

Christians preach to both and are despised by both because;
Ye adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore would be a friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God. Jas 4:4

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last time I checked strip clubs were not out in the public square openly in the streets protesting or holding festivities. I do know of many places where people however do protest bars and strip clubs. Usually they are on private property the incident talked about here was on public property and was an open celebration of sin in the streets. Big difference. If strippers, drunks or anything else is openly flaunting their sin in the streets for our children or families to see then it needs to be confronted. Also most of these that are hardened and blinded to the facts of sin will not be effected at all by this man's sign other than getting angry and condemning him and hating him. HOWEVER there are those that God is still able to deal with that when they see a sign saying what the Bible says about such that will have their hearts touched by it.

There again you appear to have your head in the sand and believe a lie instead of he truth. Start reading Romans 1 real slow. See what kind of mess you see. These are some messed up people.

Sin is s slippery slope and once one gets onto that slope if they are not constantly renewing their mind and diligently working to sanctify themselves it will take them on a terrible downward spiral. When they sink to the depths of most of these people especially those that are taking homosexuality to the streets in pride they are in a mess.

IN the video this man was not having to deal with those that are seeing help he was dealing with those that choose to openly get in your face deny the living God.

Ridiculous. Once again you have minimize real problems in society and blown homosexuality completely out of proportion. Do you think drunks stay on private property in bars all the time? Every night from 12 to 2 all the drunks go on 'parade' as they attempt to get home by drunk driving. Also, in the town I lived in there were two strip clubs and an adult bookstore 3 blocks away from my student housing and two blocks away from an elementary school - the fact that they were on private property is totally irrelevant. Rome did not fall because of homosexuality, which was rampant in the ancient world - instead, it fell largely because the populace gave themselves over to mindless entertainment.

Condemning homosexuality is like rearranging deck furniture on the Titanic, when we are supposed to be helping people into life boats. Homosexuals will never open their eyes to a saving relationship with Jesus if they are constantly barraged by angry people holding signs - it only further entrenches them in their position.

The other glaring error in your position is that homosexual parades are rare and never claim to be religious. Since when are Christians in charge of the spiritual lives of secular people?

Peace

Unifique77

Jul 23, 2010
Wow this is truly a heated debate!

All in all I think many Christians are oversimplifying this issue. For many Christians its so simple, even black & white.

But I think when you really talk to homosexuals and hear some of their stories, you'll find that this is a much more complicated issue. While working on this episode, I've come across many stories. One for example is of a young man who is a whole-hearted, dedicated Christian who served in the Church for many years who finally realized that he was gay. He became personally conflicted and even angry at God. He eventually stopped going to church all-together. Keep in mind that his dad is also a Pastor.

I think we tend to forget that homosexuals exist among us. They are not some outside, foreign group that exist on the fringes of society, they are in our schools, in our neighborhoods, and even in our churches. Just because they don't openly announce it doesn't mean that they aren't there. And sure, I know many believe that all homosexuals come from broken homes, dysfunctional family units, or sexual abuse, but you'll also find that many of them come from normal family backgrounds. Surprisingly, a good number of the people we interviewed at the Gay Pride Parade came from religious/Christian homes.

I think its convenient for us to label them as all being promiscuous, flamboyant, God-hating, demon posessed, drug addicted etc. because we don't want to recognize the complexity of this issue. Sure, there are many homosexuals who are flamboyant and promiscuous, but I've come across many who in loving, committed, monogamous relationships.

As Pastor Ken Fong commented in the video, let's come to terms with this issue in our own lives. How many of us have family members, friends, co-workers, church members who are gay? The first step in properly dealing with this issue is to recognize how close this issue is to our own lives.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I think its convenient for us to label them as all being promiscuous, flamboyant, God-hating, demon posessed, drug addicted etc. because we don't want to recognize the complexity of this issue. Sure, there are many homosexuals who are flamboyant and promiscuous, but I've come across many who in loving, committed, monogamous relationships.

-- I know a gentleman who is a pastor a member of the ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America).

They have recently voted to allow gay men and women to be pastors in their Churches. He states that this is alright because Jesus never spoke out against homosexuality so it must be okay.

I told him that Jesus never spoke out against beating your wife or selling your children into slavery, but that doesn't mean he green-lighted those activities, either.

I then point out to the the scriptures from Paul specifically showing where Homosexuality is not accepted. His pat answer is that the scriptures have been "over-interpreted" and that God is a God of love that does not condemn these practices.

He is a wonderful, gentle man whom I consider my friend. But I could not disagree with him more.

My concern is the damage he is doing by saying that what is a sin....really isn't.

religusnut

Oct 19, 2010
Excellent post. I also remember the gay bashing of the 50' & 60's. It is as you say. Christians tried to defend gays from abuse.

Today we warn and are accused of wickedness.

IT IS NOT ABOUT LOVE. It never was.
A right relationship with God is about obediance and trust. Love is a fruit of the relationship.
The gay life style is about hedonism; drugs, disrespect for Christians, sexual promiscuity, hate for God, unnatural lusts, selfishness and unrestricted perpetual indulgence.

To be fair the heterosexual community shares these vices, the gays are just more flamboyant about it.

Christians preach to both and are despised by both because;
Ye adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore would be a friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God. Jas 4:4

That is exactly as you say.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
There is a reason why the act of homosexuality should not be condoned. Studies have shown that the rate of STDs are higher among those who practiced homosexual activities. According to research studies, sexual relations between people of the same sex have already shown that STDs are higher because gay men do have a higher tendecy to practice anal sex more than heterosexual couples. However, STDs are found to be lower among lesbians because many of them do not engage in anal sex. The human rectum was designed to take out waste, not used for sexual intercourse.

By allowing same-sex unions or condoning the act of homosexuality is only allowing people to acquire sexually transmitted diseases. This is not helping those who are homosexuals. Below is an article of the American Public Health Association showing a correlation between STDs and anal sex found among gay men and heterosexual men. Homosexuals need our compassion and our help, but the act of homosexuality should not be condoned.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1619854/

In Christ,
Selene

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"There is a reason why the act of homosexuality should not be condoned. Studies have shown that the rate of STDs are higher among those who practiced homosexual activities. According to research studies..." -- Selene

-- But even if that was not a fruit of that activity, the mere fact that God has said he finds it to be an abomination is reason enough.