Clouds without water

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Clouds without water
Cirrus.....they are high up.....in their own estimation!

But Clouds are made up of many water droplets that are suspended in the air on the wind as it blows. To say that clouds are without water is illogical and does not match what we see. We see clouds because they are made up of many suspended water droplets that have collected within an open volume such that we can see them collectively because they block out the sky above the clouds. When the sunlight cannot penetrate through the concentration of the water droplets that make up the clouds, then they appear dark verging onto black because the light cannot penetrate through the cloud's many water droplets. When this happen the water droplets in the cloud tend to join together to form rain droplets which are too heavy to be supported by the wind and so they fall to water the earth blow the clouds.

The physics of clouds is to complex to simple describe in this thread and would be boring to many.

I do not want to rain on your parade. Sorry.

Reactions: Lambano

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But Clouds are made up of many water droplets that are suspended in the air on the wind as it blows. To say that clouds are without water is illogical and does not match what we see. We see clouds because they are made up of many suspended water droplets that have collected within an open volume such that we can see them collectively because they block out the sky above the clouds. When the sunlight cannot penetrate through the concentration of the water droplets that make up the clouds, then they appear dark verging onto black because the light cannot penetrate through the cloud's many water droplets. When this happen the water droplets in the cloud tend to join together to form rain droplets which are too heavy to be supported by the wind and so they fall to water the earth blow the clouds.

The physics of clouds is to complex to simple describe in this thread and would be boring to many.

I do not want to rain on your parade. Sorry.
Metaphors for the most part rule in our reality.....
1... I don't conclude that a mother is a cannibal because she says to her child, 'I love you so much I could eat you up'
2... We all know that the term 'raining cats and dogs' does not mean we have the chore of collecting carcasses after a downpour.
3....'blowing your mind' does not mean strapping dynamite to your head.
4.... if, 'sh.tting your pants' was literal in our terminology, large portions of society would be spending more time at the laundry sink.
....etc etc etc

I'm sure most of us understand this. We need to apply the same rules when we read scripture. Those who don't nuture a reality cognitively and emotionally removed from its intent.

Reactions: Lambano