Coffee Shop (let's chat)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
He loves it farouk and has made him much more mobile. When not in use it gets rucked up in his shed underneath his model railway layout.
Well for the believer it's the inward man (2 Corinthians 4.6) - rather than the outward - that is renewed day by day. Having said that, there are indeed means and devices that can help with mobility and transport... :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well for the believer it's the inward man (2 Corinthians 4.6) - rather than the outward - that is renewed day by day. Having said that, there are indeed means and devices that can help with mobility and transport... :)
Even though he is not as physically strong and active as he was he still has all his marbles.

Reactions: farouk

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though Butterfly live in the UK we are too far apart to meet up but I did meet up with some folk from another forum including Helen's brother. Never say never though because a couple of years ago my pen-pal from Chicago came to visit me. we had bee writing since we were about twelve.
That is so great Pearl, that must've been an experience for sure, a long awaited one too!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is so great Pearl, that must've been an experience for sure, a long awaited one too!
I wish my pen-pal was a Christian then it would have been even better.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is always best Pearl.

Today I am enjoying Peet's Alma Di La Tierra dark roast coffee, not bad.
Mine usually come out of a jar. I'm not a coffee expert. The best I ever had was some my daughter brought me back from Kenya - Blue Mountain coffee. I know that the altitude at which the beans grow affect the flavour.

Reactions: Hisman and JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine usually come out of a jar. I'm not a coffee expert. The best I ever had was some my daughter brought me back from Kenya - Blue Mountain coffee. I know that the altitude at which the beans grow affect the flavour.
Africa has some good coffee, must've been wonderful.

Reactions: Pearl

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We haven't had a fun chat thread in awhile. Anyone want some coffee? I had me some premium roast this morning from my Keurig, but only because I drank all my hazelnut. :p How is everyone? Any good devotions or Bible passages y'all been reading lately?
We were looking at Psalm 107.30: "So He bringeth them to their desired haven..." :)

A sentiment that preaches well...

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for re-starting this thread farouk. You Psalm made me think of one of my favourites:
Psalm 16:6
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ive been browsing the older threads and had forgotten this one!
It used to be very popular.

In browsing through here I started missing @Rollo Tamasi
and @GodsGrace ...they used to brighten the place up with their lighthearted banter.

Hope we see them again soon.