Conflating Jesus' Second Coming with the Scorched Earth is not possible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just do not get it do you? You have a fundamental lack of understanding of old biblical scriptures. For starters you think the DOTL is one day, that is so lazy, biblically speaking, that its outright amusing.
So, will it take more than one day to burn up the heavens and the earth? I find your denial that the DOTL is one day to be outright amusing.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. 11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

Please explain how this is talking about a time period of more than one day.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you take Rev 20:4 to mean a past event, then those who lived and reigned spiritually overcame and died to the beast.
Yep.

How does Christ reign the same time as the beast?
The beast doesn't reign at the same time as Christ, but it is not incapacitated while He reigns, either. Do you understand that the beast existed before John wrote the book of Revelation, was in the abyss/bottomless pit at the time it was written, and will ascend from it in the future (Revelation 17:8)? What do you think all of that means? What is your understanding of the beast? Who or what is it?

To me, the beast being in the abyss/bottomless pit relates to Satan's kingdom being restrained during the New Testament time period while the gospel goes out to the world through the power of the Holy Spirit. Satan and his beast have been bound/restrained from stopping that from happening.

And if he reigned at his ascension, his people fighting the beast, Satan couldn’t be sealed because he works in tandem with it. It’s very difficult to logically understand this position
It's only difficult to understand because you assume that the binding of Satan and the beast has something to do with them being completely incapacitated, but I don't believe that is the correct way to understand that.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then what text about His millennial reign on this earth, have you not symbolized, so that it doesn't literally happen on earth?
This is a ridiculous question to ask me since I don't even believe He will reign on the earth the way you understand it.

Saying it is only the new earth, and not this earth is symbolizing all prophecy of it.
The new earth will be this earth renewed. The new earth will be real. I'm not symbolizing anything regarding that. You are just not even trying to understand what I'm saying.

Making something literal into symbol only, is myth-making, where it is all symbol, and no reality.
You make completely ridiculous statements like this on a regular basis. For something to be described symbolically doesn't mean it isn't real. Good grief. Everyone knows this...except you?

I teach both His spiritual resurrection and reign with Him today, and that with Him on earth tomorrow.
Scripture teaches that when He returns He will deliver the kingdom to the Father. They will reign together forever on the new earth (this earth renewed), not on this earth as we know it.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

You think there can't be both spiritually today and earthly tomorrow.
This is not true. But, my understanding of the "earthly tomorrow" is very different from yours.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just do not get it do you? You have a fundamental lack of understanding of old biblical scriptures. For starters you think the DOTL is one day, that is so lazy, biblically speaking, that its outright amusing. All one has to do is read the bible to understand the Day of the Lord speaks about one day in which God starts taking back the title deed of this earth with His Wrath, which lasts 1260 days, then once Jesus takes over the DOTL is still in effect, Jesus rules for 1000 yeas via the Kingdom Age. Then as we Judge those men on earth who are raised at the Second Death, and Satan is freed, and once again deceives men on earth, God destroys them all with Fire as New Jerusalem descends, with the Church inside, thus it is called the Bride of Christ. That is when the "TRANSITION HAPPENS" we move to New Jerusalem as this earth and Universe is laid waste, I personally think this earth, and maybe this whole universe, is set ablaze and Satan and his followers are trapped on this earth, which I think is enveloped with fire and thus becomes the Everlasting hell that burns forever and ever.

Matt. 24:29 says IMMEDITELY AFTER the Troubles of those days the Sun & Moon events will happen, or they get darker by 1/3...............THEN or 1260 days later, Jesus returns in verse 30. We see the exact same thing in Zech. 14:2 and THEN............in Zech. 14:3 we see Jesus landing on Mount. Zion 1260 days later. So, Zech. 14:1-2 is Jerusalem getting sacked, then 1260 days later Jesus shows up, Jerusalem can nit get sacked until the Asteroid hits in Rev. 8, because only then does God allow the Anti-Christ to go forth conquering. You really and truly just do not understand these things at all. It doesn't take that much effort to find these truths out, but you prefer to shift everything to fit your molded understandings, which are in error.
You claims are a gobbly goop of confusion found no place in scripture

Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, will it take more than one day to burn up the heavens and the earth? I find your denial that the DOTL is one day to be outright amusing.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. 11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

Please explain how this is talking about a time period of more than one day.
Easy peasy. Check out Rev. 18:8 and 18:10, one says Babylon (whole world) will be destroyed in ONE DAY, the other verse says ONE HOUR, well what does that mean? Both mean 42 months, the DOTL (God's Wrath) lasts 42 months or 1260 days. And as we see in Rev. 17:12 the 10 Kings serve ONE HOUR with the Beast who we know rules for 42 months. If we let it the bible will interpret itself. If we are not called unto Prophecy but still try to dabble in it, we may not understand it well enough to try and teach it !!

Paul nor Peter were Prophesy guys per se like Daniel, Ezekiel or even John who was shown the end times in vivid and detailed visions. So, when Paul infers the Anti-Christ sits in the temple of God, I think he is referring unto Dan. 9:27 and Matt. 24:15-17 where Jesus is basically quoting Daniel abut the end times, but in reality the Man in Linen of Dan. 12 was a pre incarnate Jesus, so Jesus was really quoting Jesus in many cases when he quoted Daniel.

But, in reality, though most don't get it, the 1290 is not the Anti-Christ nor can it be him. The 1290 happens 30 days before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering, he therefore only becomes the Beast 30 days later at the 1260 event. The Two-witnesses are the 1335 blessing event, they show up BEFORE the DOTL as Malachi 4:5 says, Elijah is sent back BEFORE the DOTL.

Basically the A.C. enters into an Agreement with Israel, this just means Israel joins the E.U. Then, because he has political pull, he uses his E.U. Presidency to reach out to and pressure Israeli leaders. One of the people he pressures will be a Jewish High Priest (False Prophet) just like Jason (real name Yeshua) under Antiochus Epiphanes who bribed Antiochus in order to be named the High Priest, having his Pious High Priest brother Onias III killed. Then Jason invited Antiochus into the temple of God to make a sacrifice of a pig unto Zeus !! He later mandated that all Jews become Hellenized, leading unto the Maccabean Revolt.

So, likewise, the 1290 is a Jewish High Priest who throws in with this A.C. (E.U. President) and forbids Jesus Worship in the temple of God (takes away THE Sacrifice which is Jesus), and then places an IMAGE of the E.U. President/A.C./The soon to be Beast up in the temple of God. Now go read Rev. 13 who gets the people to make an IMAGE of the Beast? The 2nd Beat or False Prophet !! So, its not the Anti-Christ who takes away the Sacrifice and places the AoD, its his right hand man, the False Prophet, at the 1290, which is 30 days before the A.C. can go forth conquering. Read what Dan. 9:27 actually says !! HE CAUSES !!

Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Rev. 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (Jewish High Priest like unto Jason)

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

I don't just guess like most people I was actually called unto Prophetic Understanding 37 years ago, and told the "Man of Sin is here" by the Lord in a vision. Then one week later to affirm His visions always come true, I saw Jimmy Swaggart preaching in a huge auditorium to maybe 9 or 10 people, and within a week or two Mr. Swaggart had lost his ministry for a while. So, the Anti-Christ has been in the world since at least 1986.

Just like Paul via the Temple, Peter is giving us a factoid, but he was not called unto Prophecy, he was called to be a fisher of men, yet he is right, just as Paul is, in essence, because the Anti-Christ CAUSES the Sacrifice (Jesus worship) to cease. What Peter is showing here is the FULL 1000 year Reign as being a continuation of the DOTL, at the 1260 Middle of the week, on ONE DAY, God starts taking the earths title deed back. We will see 1260 days of God's Wrath along with 1260 days of the Anti-Christs rule on earth. They parallel each other day for day. Then after the 7th Vial, Jesus locks up Satan, and he rules on earth for 1000 years from Jerusalem, this also is the Day of the Lord, it actually means the ONE DAY in which he starts taking over, and it lasts through the 1000 year reign, then Jesus/God releases Satan once more and he deceives the nations, that is when the New Jerusalem descends and this earth is set ablaze. Anyone who can study can see that the Day of the Lord events CAN NOT be just one day, this is people who should never teach Prophecy who say this. Its not even that complicated, its lazy, just a wee bit of effort proves this very, very wrong.

P.S. the 1290 coming 30 days before the 1260 give the Jess 30 days to flee Judea before the Anti-Chr9st conquers them. Has it never bothered you that The Anti-Christ is "SUPPOSEDLY ALLOWED" to conquer Israel, and gen they flee Judea? How is tat a SIGN? The AoD by the False Prophet is the SIGN, and it happens 30 days before the 1260 events.
The new earth will be this earth renewed. The new earth will be real. I'm not symbolizing anything regarding that. You are just not even trying to understand what I'm saying.
Wrong, the New Earth has no Sea, it DESCENDS.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You claims are a gobbly goop of confusion found no place in scripture

Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)
Please stop it, you are embarrassing yourself already. God will not take this lightly, you just may end up in a small shack out in a far post somewhere.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easy peasy.
You saying this is a red flag to me that you don't know what you're talking about. None of this is "easy peasy". It takes effort and prayer to understand these things we're talking about.

Check out Rev. 18:8 and 18:10, one says Babylon (whole world) will be destroyed in ONE DAY, the other verse says ONE HOUR, well what does that mean? Both mean 42 months, the DOTL (God's Wrath) lasts 42 months or 1260 days. And as we see in Rev. 17:12 the 10 Kings serve ONE HOUR with the Beast who we know rules for 42 months. If we let it the bible will interpret itself. If we are not called unto Prophecy but still try to dabble in it, we may not understand it well enough to try and teach it !!
You're not making any sense. The day of the Lord, according to 2 Peter 3:10-12 involves the burning up of the heavens and the earth. How long do you suppose that will take? Is there any reason to think it will take long at all considering that it's the Lord doing it? I don't believe so. How long did it take Him to burn up Sodom and Gomorrah? Not long at all.

Paul nor Peter were Prophesy guys per se like Daniel, Ezekiel or even John who was shown the end times in vivid and detailed visions.
What kind of ridiculous statement is this? They were ALL inspired by the Holy Spirit, so I don't know what in the world you're talking about here.

So, when Paul infers the Anti-Christ sits in the temple of God, I think he is referring unto Dan. 9:27 and Matt. 24:15-17 where Jesus is basically quoting Daniel abut the end times, but in reality the Man in Linen of Dan. 12 was a pre incarnate Jesus, so Jesus was really quoting Jesus in many cases when he quoted Daniel.
How can any future physical temple be considered "the temple of God". The temple of God would have to be a temple that is actually God's temple and one that He approves of and had built for Him. Unless it's talking about the spiritual temple of God, which is the church. Ever think about that?

But, in reality, though most don't get it, the 1290 is not the Anti-Christ nor can it be him. The 1290 happens 30 days before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering, he therefore only becomes the Beast 30 days later at the 1260 event. The Two-witnesses are the 1335 blessing event, they show up BEFORE the DOTL as Malachi 4:5 says, Elijah is sent back BEFORE the DOTL.

Basically the A.C. enters into an Agreement with Israel, thus just means Israel joins the E.U. Then, because he has political pull, he uses his E.U. Presidency to reach out to and pressure Israeli leaders. One of the people he pressures will be a Jewish High Priest (False Prophet) just like Jason (real name Yeshua) under Antiochus Epiphanes who bribed Antiochus in order to be named the High Priest, having his Pious High Priest brother Onias III killed. Then Jason invited Antiochus into the temple of God to make a sacrifice of a pig unto Zeus !! He later mandated that all Jews become Hellenized, leading unto the Maccabean Revolt.

So, likewise, the 1290 is a Jewish High Priest who throws in with this A.C. (E.U. President) and forbids Jesus Worship in the temple of God (takes away THE Sacrifice which is Jesus), and then places an IMAGE of the E.U. President/A.C./The soon to be Beast up in the temple of God. Now go read Rev. 13 who gets the people to make an IMAGE of the Beast? The 2nd Beat or False Prophet !! So, its not the Anti-Christ who takes away the Sacrifice and places the AoD, its his right hand man, the False Prophet, at the 1290, which is 30 days before the A.C. can go forth conquering. Read what Dan. 9:27 actually says !! HE CAUSES !!

Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Rev. 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (Jewish High Priest like unto Jason)

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

I don't just guess like most people I was actually called unto Prophetic Understanding 37 years ago, and told the Man of Sin is here" by the Lord in a vision. Then one week later to affirm His visions always come true, I saw Jimmy Swaggart preacher in a huge auditorium to maybe 9 or 10 people, and within a week or two Mr. Swaggart had lost his ministry for a while. So, the Anti-Christ has been in the world since at least 1986.

Just like Paul via the Temple, Peter is giving us a factoid, but he was not called unto Prophecy, he was called to be a fisher of men, yet he is right, just as Paul is, in essence, because the Anti-Christ CAUSES the Sacrifice (Jesus worship) to cease. What Peter is showing here us the FULL 1000 year Reign as being a continuation of the DOTL, at the 1260 Middle of the week, on ONE DAY, God starts taking the earths title deed back. We will see 1260 days of God's Wrath along with 1260 dats of the Anti-Christs rule on earth. The parallel each other day for day. Then after the 7th Vial, Jesus locks up Satan, and he rules on earth for 1000 years from Jerusalem, this also is the Day of the Lord, it actually means the ONE DAY in which he starts taking over, and it lasts through the 1000 year reign, then Jesus/God releases Satan once more and he deceives the nations, that is when the New Jerusalem descends and this earth is set ablaze. Anyone who can study can see that the Day of the Lord events CAN NOT be just one day, this is people who should never teach Prophecy who say this. Its not even that complicated, its lazy, just a wee bit of effort proves this very, very wrong.
LOL. What were you saying about "easy peasy"? This was so convoluted that it was impossible to follow. The truth is not convoluted. I highly doubt that anyone can understand what in the world you're saying here.

Wrong, the New Earth has no Sea, it DESCENDS.
Where did I say it will have sea? I didn't. And what do you mean it descends? It does not say that anywhere. You must be thinking of the New Jerusalem, but that is a figurative reference for "the bride, the wife of the Lamb" (Rev 21:9). Since when would a literal earthly city be "the bride, the wife of the Lamb"?

Reactions: covenantee

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
s
You saying this is a red flag to me that you don't know what you're talking about. None of this is "easy peasy". It takes effort and prayer to understand these things we're talking about.
Get back to you, just spent 45 minutes and some button made me wind up with this

A SMALL

s lolol.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is Premils that are forced to spiritualize the literal detail of Scripture. Look and see!

Jesus says of His coming in Matthew 24:35-39: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming [Gr. parousia] of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming [Gr. parousia] of the Son of man be.”
And you purposely leave out the immediate following Scripture, where there will be two, and one taken, with the other left behind on earth.

This is already pointed out to you, so your refusal to acknowledge it is purposeful.

The removal of the current heaven and earth is here connected to the coming of the Lord. After telling us that “heaven and earth shall pass away” Jesus immediately tells us: “of that day and hour knoweth no man.” This final day that is approaching is coming unexpectedly. This fits in with the “thief in the night” scenario found elsewhere in Scripture. It would seem to confirm that the day that Christ returns is the day when the current corrupt natural order (both the creature and creation) is gloriously changed. The wicked and all corruption are destroyed when Jesus comes. The Lord here identifies the passing away of “heaven and earth” with “the coming of the Son of man.”

Jesus said in Mark 13:24-26, 31-32: “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and gloryHeaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.”

Christ speaks of “the days of Noe” (plural), speaking of the days that preceded the destruction of all the wicked. He then spoke of “the day” (singular), speaking of the actual day when the wicked were wiped. This contrast between “the days” and “day” is common in Scripture and is presented in order that we can distinguish between “the lasts days” of time and “the last day” of time, that ushers in the end. The actual day that Noah entered into the ark "the flood came, and took them all away." It was therefore an individual day that God closed the door of the Ark and by doing so damned all those that were left behind. The same will occur when our ark – Christ – arrives at the second coming.
Since there will be one taken and another left on earth, after His returning as a flood, then the flood is compared to the unexpected suddenness and speed of His coming down to earth, as a quick thief in the night.

Not as destroying all people left on the earth, since that will be after the flood of His coming.

The renewal of the earth is carefully tied to the renewal of fallen man; manifestly, as at the beginning so at the end. It is at this finishing stage that all the former consequences of the curse will be eternally removed from the elect through the glorification process. Moreover, this current earth will be simultaneously renewed by way of a fiery renewal.
The rule on the earth will be renewed at His coming again.

The old earth will not be renewed into the new earth, because it will flee with the old heaven from the face of God and pass away from His sight forever.

This earth will not become the new earth.

It's the new heaven and earth, not the renewed heaven and earth.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is easy to me because I already put in the effort. I had a heart attack about 7 years ago and thus God slowed me down a wee bit, so I was at home praying, fasting, seeking the Lord, as usual, but more so eating my chicken noodle soup and vegies. As one called to prophecy 37 years ago now (30 years then) I asked the Lord one day,

"Lord why is it that we as a church are so al over the place and confused, we have 100s of interpretations of what/who Babylon is, who the 144,000 are, what the Beast and 10 horns mean, how the Raptures timing unfolds etc. and yet there is only one truth, and Lord you told Daniel that in the very end times all of these things would be revealed, so why is the church still confused Lord?"

And I got this "Ron, you guys already know it all" and I knew in an instant what the Holy Spirit was saying. He was telling me, that like the Pharisees, we were relying on other men's interpretations (Traditions) therefore our understandings were blocking God from revealing His truths unto us, especially those truths that He only intended to reveal at these end times !! In other words, as young Christians we all saw the Book of Revelation, Prophecy, Daniel, Ezekiel as way over our heads so we read other men's ideas, or listened unto them, like Hal Lindsey (good man) or others, and we never did the simple thing which is "ASK God" what does this mean Lord? as we did when reading the four Gospels or Paul's epistles. So, we got understandings like the 144,000 are Super Preachers which is found nowhere in the bible, at all. Or stuff like the 10 tribes are scattered around the world and lost. Not true. So, understanding that God simply needed me to put off old understandings (unless 100 percent proven of course, like Daniel's four beasts which are Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome...............well, it is really 5 Beasts including the A.C., but lets leave that for another time) and to simply ask God to show me His truths on any and all things, and that God wanted me to never just accept old beliefs without putting them to the test, and finally, God wanted me to be able to hear His voice when He was saying, "Ron you are wrong". So, my prayer was that I would always hear when I am wrong on anything, and that I would always put things to the test when they seemed to contradict scriptures, even if everyone in the world had bought into it as "truth". So, off I went on my journey.

I spent a few weeks writing this blog about how the Harlot in Rev. 17 really meant Rome was THAT CITY in verse 18, and the Holy Spirit honored my prayer, I heard him say, "Ron, you are wrong, look at verse 18 again", so I did.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

I did not get it at first, I was like Lord, Rome was over the earth at the time John wrote this, and the coming Anti-Christ must be European. Then I saw it, God told John that Woman you SAW is that Great City, so I knew God wanted me to GO LOOK at the verses where John SAW the vision. To my astonishment, only verses 3-6 were about what John actually saw in his vision, so God wanted me to LOOK VERY CLOSLEY at this section. Hmmm. (I will add in verse 7 for transitional context).

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. (But NO CROWNS !!)

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery(COMMA), 1.)Babylon The Great, 2.)The Mother Of Harlots And 3.)Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, AND with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.(Really means Great Wonderment)

7 And the angel said unto me, (WHY)Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns(no crowns here).

So, God got me to pay close attention to what John SAW.........So I knew He wanted me to analyze this passage deeply for a reason. I saw that it was never Mystery Babylon, verse 7 helps out via what the Angel said to John, the Angel said COME, I will show you the MYSTERY (Musterion is Secret by God's silence) of the Woman and the Beast she rides. So, from this point on I knew that it was never Mystery Babylon, because the Angel just stated he was going to reveal this Mystery (Secret) unto us, but we just all missed that clue somehow. So, I now knew it was not Mystery Babylon, so I looked, and looked and I realized God was showing us who the Harlot was, not who Babylon was !! Look at the word Mystery as a HEADER or a question mark like this below, and the three names as Descriptors of who the Harlot is, then it all adds up.

MYSTERY (?) this is a Header so to speak, saying MYSTERY? and here is your descriptive answer below:

1.) Babylon the Great ( Babylon was associated with false gods and FALSE RELIGION )

2.) Mother of Harlots ( Who could this be? The original Harlotry on earth was what? FALSE RELIGION )

3.) Abominations of the Earth (God is a Jealous God, thus He hates what? FALSE RELIGION on Earth )

So, who is the Harlot that great women in verse 18? Well, she is described by these three descriptors as ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time !! Babylon was a city of Harlotry, False Religion and Babylon are associates of course. So Rome was not that Great City as I had thought, God not only told me you are wrong Ron, but then showed me what all of this actually meant !! Wow, simply asking God still works (lol) I thought to myself, of course it does !! We just thought Prophecy was over our heads as young Christians, so we allowed other men's ideas to seep in, and therefore to block out God's truths in full. We therefore Got Satan's half truths at times, he is good at that. So I went back over it all with a fine tooth comb, now that I knew the Harlot was All False Religion of all time I could see other things that backed this truth up.

Notice, the Harlot has the Blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs of Jesus on her hands. John is telling us False Religion is responsible for deaths of the Jewish Saints of old, the Prophets etc. (Paul, Peter, John, Daniel etc. saw Saints as a general term for Israelites see Dan. 12:7), even the Man in Linen in Dan. 12:7 calls them Saints (Pre incarnate Jesus). Then John makes sure to call the Church the Martyrs of Jesus, so this Harlot has blood on her hands on both sides of the cross !! This equals ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time.

She's a Harlot with Scarlet and Purple sitting on a Scarlet Colored Beast (Apollyon with NO CROWNS) thus she was False Religion riding Government Beasts back throughout history, they were always intermingled, of course, Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome they always worshipped false gods !! So, when I googled Purple and Scarlet I was stunned, those two colors were very expensive to create in olden times, they had to crush a certain rare bugs and certain seeds from a certain flower if I recollect correctly. So, only Religious Orders and Royalty could afford to wear those colors, even the High Priests of Israel wore purple. So, its not a hint per se at the RCC, but it is telling us this Woman was a False Religious Harlot, and she was associated very closely unto Government Beasts (Royalty). See how Gods truths can be twisted by Satan? It has to be the RCC !! No, it is all False Religious Orders, be they Mormons, SDA, Jupiter, Zeus, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. etc.

CONTINUED....

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She had Blasphemous names on her, she had a cup full of abominations and filthiness. Now look back at Dan. 5, John got this from Dan. 5, where the Mene, Mene, Tekel handwriting on the wall stated Babylon had fallen. Here John is saying False Religion will finally be Judged !! But God uses the Beast and his 10 horns (Europe) to kill her off (judge her). In their world there is no place for Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jupiter or Zeus worship, only a desire for Beast Worship now exists, thus the Harlot is thrown overboard, or judged in Rev. 17. Meanwhile, when Jesus returns he will judge Beast Worshipers himself. Now does this chapter in Daniel make more sense? It was a double prophecy of sorts. John used it for Rev. 17s Harlotry.

Dan. 5:2 Belshazzar, whiles he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem; that the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, might drink therein. 3 Then they brought the golden vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them. 4 They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone.

5 In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

Daniel is sent for and interprets:

Dan. 5:24
Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written. 25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin. 26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

Notice another revelation here, there are NO CROWNS on this Scarlet Colored Beast (Apollyon) and that is because its a different Beast from the Red Dragon of Rev. 12 who has CROWNS on the 7 Heads because as Satan told Jesus in Luke 4, all of these kingdoms are mine to give you, if you will just bow down and worship me. Then in Rev. 13 the Little Horn/Man Beast/A.C. has CROWNS on the 10 horns (Europe) because he rules over them. Apollyon has NO CROWNS because he is not a human king, nor is he over Satan on this earth in the spirit realm, however he is an 8th in that he is a king over the Bottomless Pit and he is of the 7 in that Satan appointed him over the Mediterranean Sea Region, thus he was over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia (he was the one who resisted Michael in Dan. 10 for 21 days), Greece and Rome, then God placed him in the Bottomless Pit for the duration of the Church Age, he will be released at the 1st Woe and will thus be over the Anti-Christ, thus he will have been OF THE SEVEN.............but he is also an 8th King. (God loves His riddles). He is a King over the bottomless pit only.

So, we now know that the Harlot of Rev. 17 is FALSE RELIGION. So, who is Babylon in Rev. 18? Well, they go hand in hand until the Last Beast kills her off, so Babylon is the Government side of this two headed coin which God sees as a defilement. They worshiped not God, nor do they abide by God's rules nor laws !! We can see who God calls Babylon the Great in Rev. 16:19, at the 7th Vial. It's EASY PEASY when we know it, because we see it, because God via the Holy Spirit has been allowed to TEACH US !!

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided(Jerusalem/Earthquake/2nd Coming) into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So, Jesus lands on Mt. Zion, wipes out the wicked, and God calls them Babylon the Great, well who were they? BOOM, the 6th Vial tells us, TRUST ME, it says the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD are gathered to fight the Almighty God. But why? BABEL, means confused, so who fights against their own loving Creator? Men who have been duped by Satan, of course. Thus God sees Babylon the Great as Satan's Dark Kingdom on this earth where he confuses mankind into following his ways over God's ways !! It is that simple, that is why when Babylon Falls, Satan is locked up in the pit for 1000 years.

Now lets interpret Rev. 18, Babylon getting judged is this whole evil and confused world being judged by God over a 42 month period of time. We can see this in verse 2, Babylon (WHOLE WORLD) has become a habitation of devils. Well, who is cast down to earth for 1260 days to chase the Woman (Israel) in Rev. 12? Satan and his Demons !! Who is released from the Bottomless Pit at the 1st Woe? Apollyon and his Demon hordes, now see why Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD? In verse 4 where God tells His people to come out of her that she does not partake in Babylon's sin, nor RECEIVE of her PLAGUES, we can now see, this is God telling Israel to flee Judea, into the Petra/Bozrah area where God will protect her Himself for 1260 days, where no plagues will harm her !! Its just happening in real time in Rev. 7, where the 144,000 is CODE for 3.5-5 million Jews who repents just before the DOTL as Zech. 13:8-9 and 14:1 shows us, as does Malachi 4:5-6. They then flee Judea when they see the AoD. So, they repent at the 1335, see the AoD at the 1290 and flee, then Jerusalem gets conquered at the 1260.

The Rest of Rev. 18 is prose about this evil world getting judged over a 42 month period of time. In verse 8 we see she gets judged in ONE DAY then in verse 10 we see she gets judged in ONE HOUR, well both are CODE for 1260 days. The Day of the Lord (God's Wrath) lasts for 1260 days. Then in Rev. 17:12 we see the 10 kings rule with the Beast for ONE HOUR and we know the Beast rules for 1260 days or 42 months, see how the bible will interpret itself if we let it? Now watch how God says the Bridegroom nor Bride can be found in Babylon anymore (in the wicked world getting judged).

Rev. 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee(Church, we are the Light of the world); and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. {{ They loved money more than God. }}

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Rev. 17 is ALL FALSE RELIGION being Judged. (The Harlot)

Rev. 18 is this Wicked and Confused (Babel) world being Judged. (Babylon the Great)

It is easy peasy when we let God teach us, when we try tom force interpretations, or listen to men, it is not easy peasy. I understand every chapter in the book of Revelation, and the exact Chronological Order that it is in. Rev. 1 is Jesus in all his Glory (the things you have seen) Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age (the things WHICH ARE). Everything after Rev. 3 beginning with Rev. 4:1 is the HEREAFTER or after the Church Age period.

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in Heaven before Jesus opens the Seals. Rev. 6 is Jesus opening the Seals, which are just Prophetic Utterings of the coming Trumpet Judgments. Rev. 7 is the 3.5-5 million Jews who repent at the 1335, fleeing at the 1290, which happens just before the DOTL (1260 events). Rev. 8 starts the Wrath of God via an Asteroid (I see it as Apophis). Rev. 9 is the 5th and 6th Trumpets which are Woes number 1 and 2. Then we must skip to Rev. 16 (15 and 16 actually go together, we can see this by reading Rev. 8, the Trumps are readied, then blown in the same chapter. Here, they divided 15 and 16 but the Vials are readied in Heaven in Rev. 15, then poured out on earth in Rev. 16, IMHO, it should not be divided since Rev. 8 was not divided) where God's Wrath continues with the 7th Trump, which brings the 3rd Woe, which is the 7 Vials. This ENDS God's Wrath, Jesus shows up in Rev. 16:19 to defeat Babylon the Great !! Every other chapter is a Parenthetical Citation chapter, save 20, 21 and 22 which are real time chapters.

CONTINUED.........

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Parenthetical Citation Chapters

Rev. chapters 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 17, 18 and 19 are all happening during Rev. chapters 8, 9 and 16 whilst God is Judging this wicked world over a 1260 day period of time. This is why many of these chapters show a 1260 day chapter, there are three chapters that are different, one by a smidge. Rev. 11 lasts for 1335 days because we know that the Two-witnesses show up 1335 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END in order to turn Israel back unto God before the 1290 or 1260 events. And Rev. 14 and 19 covers the full 7 years of the 70th week, but lets starts with Rev. 10.

Rev. 10 simply says when the 7 Thunders sound (7 Trumpets Judgments) time will be no more [as we know it]. Thus this chapter covers the 42 months of the Trumpet Judgments.

Rev. 11 is the most complex of the whole lot. It covers 1335 days because Israel must repent before the 1290 AoD and before the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast by conquering them, and before the Wrath of God falls at the 1260 event. I tested the numbers, they all fit. So, if both the Two-witnesses and the Beast have 1260 day Ordained by God offices on this earth, and they DIE at different times (and they do, the Beast dies at the 7th Vial while the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe) then they must also show up at different times. Thus since the Two-witnesses die first, they must also show up first. I understand, this is not EASY PEASY to you, but it is to me, and it is factual, that is all that matters. I can go much deeper on what the Two-witnesses do, but that is for later on.

Rev. 12 is the Dragon chasing the Woman (Israel) for 1260 days, see how the 1260 fits? Thus this starts at the exact same time as Rev. 8, the 7 Trumps or God's Wrath lasts for 1260 days !!

Rev. 13 also covers the same 1260 days, the Beats only rules for 42 months !! (say Parenthetical Citation)

Rev. 14, this covers the full 7 Years because it is The Harvest Chapter. We see Jesus shows up to Harvest the Wheat (Israel) he also Harvests the Wicked Grapes in his Wine-press (like Rev. 16:19 says) but we also have to get a FLASHBACK to the Pre Trib Rapture in verse 14 in order to get all of the Harvests, Jesus Harvests his Church from upon a cloud !!

Rev. 17 and 18 I have already explained in detail, both cover 42 months, the Beast and his 10 kings (Europe) seek to kill off all religions save Beast worship for their 42 months of rule. And God's Wrath judges Babylon or the Whole World over a 42 month period which starts via the Rev. 8 Trumpet Judgments.

Rev. 19, like Rev. 14 covers the full 7 years of the 70th week, because we the Bride are shown in Heaven without our White Robes on in Rev. 19 (which we have on in Rev. chapters 4, 5 and 7:9-17). We then marry the Lamb Jesus and get our White Robes, then we return with Jesus to Armageddon, which is the Marriage Feast on earth, 7 yeas later. Via Jewish wedding traditions, the Bride and Groom always abide in the Fathers house for 7 days before the Feast.

Of course Rev. 20 is the Judgment Seat AFTER the 70th week, and Rev. 21 and 22 is the New Jerusalem and the Ever, Ever After as spent with God in eternity, Praise God.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, what happens to Gog and his army will be directly from the Lord. A wipeout similar to the 185,000 army killed in Hezikiah's time.
I agree that Gog and Magog are double prophesied: Gog from all nations at Armageddon, and then Gog and Magog being all nations of the earth.

Both times they will be slaughtered without mercy, directly from the Lord's hand at Armageddon, and directly from the fire of God at the unwalled camp of the saints.

But the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster will be by fire from the sun; sent by the Lord, Psalms 11:4-6, Amos 1, a seemingly natural disaster. This is so the ungodly survivors can attribute it to a natural event and continue in their rejection of God.
The sixth seal is not a scorching of the earth, but a great earthquake, with debris darkening the sky, and meteors showering the earth.

A Coronal Mass Ejection of an unprecedented magnitude, can and will; literally fulfil all the graphically described Prophesies about this forthcoming terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath.
I suppose it could, but not at the 6th seal.

The sun is only mentioned as becoming as sackcloth, not as flaming down it's fire to the earth.

The fire scorching the earth after Jesus reign, is from God, not the sun.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? What about the words of Christ Himself? Do you wish to disregard His words?
Concluding a purposed rejection of Jesus' words, without first offering correction, is not necessary.

And if I don't accept your take on His words, then it is only your words I disregard.

So, let's see what you got.

So yes, there will be a scorched earth just before the Second Coming of Christ and here is the proof (Matthew 24:29,30):

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

What happens when the stars fall from heaven to earth? (Rev 8:10-12)
The Lord comes with clouds of resurrected saints from the air to destroy them at Armageddon, and then judge the remaining natural people, as sheep or goats.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. 12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
The stars falling immediately before the Lord's coming down to earth, is not the great star called Wormwood.

And if it were, then only a third of the earth is affected.

At the end of Christ's reign, fire from God will scorch the whole earth.

Also, after His return with glory, there will be them taken away and left on earth.

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

This is after the stars fall, and the Lord comes unexpectedly as a thief in the night, and swiftly as a flood.

The nature of the flood of Noah is similar to that of the Lord coming as lightning from east to west. It's not the same in deaths of them on the earth.

That's why I say, that Scripture does not refer to the resurrection of the saints, with the unbelievers left behind, but rather is the judgment of the natural sheep and goats after destroying the armies at Armageddon.

And so we see that neither of us seek to reject Jesus' words, but only interpret them differently, based upon our own differing conclusions on the Lord's return.

I have only needed one single Scripture to know there will be them left alive from among the nations, that He and His saints will rule with rod of iron:

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Everyone rejecting Christ's kingdom on earth after His return, must remove them out of Scripture.

Or, as them that write their own Symbol Man's Bible, they simply make Rev 19 symbolic only.

I do neither, and so I know by simple word of Scripture, there will be them He rules from among the nations destroyed at Armageddon, and not executed as natural goats on the earth.

Anyone can be as certain of that, as the one word of Scripture that says the Word as God, and not a god.

There are always one or two Scriptures that perfectly prove the doctrine of God, and we either accept them as written, or we continue wrestling with all the other Scripture speaking of it.

Those accounting for every word in context of others words of Scripture, will be shown to be honest with all Scripture.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, God sees our every thought, He doesn't really need to tell of a "conversation with Jesus" in order to tell us what their hearts desire is. We see, their hearts desire was vengeance on those living on earth who had killed them (during the 70th week troubles).
If you are saying the Scripture teaches truth of patience we need to now, then I can agree with that spiritual insight into Rev 6; however not at the cost of the truth of the literal Scripture we are being taught from.

Those souls are already martyred and at the altar in heaven in the presence of the Lord.

They are not the spiritually martyred saints on earth, who are now worthy to walk in white.

It is also true that the people of God have prayed for the destruction of their enemies, and that we are told to give place to wrath, for the Lord will do so in His time, but is longsuffering that none should perish.

he can not get at the new Jewish converts who are hidden/protected by God Himself in the Petra/Bozrah area for 1260 days.

There is no difference between Jewish and Gentile converts to Christ, where there is no Jew nor Gentile, but only Christian saint.

I see the fleeing woman as the saints not given over the beast's spiritual and organizational rule on earth.

They flee to their own reading of scripture, worship of God, and ministering to one another more privately in their homes.

The 144,000 are simply the Jews (3-5 million whom repent) Fleeing Judea at the 1290 AoD just before the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering at the 1260 Rev. 8 DOTL event. The Jews thus have 30 days to flee Judea before Judgment falls. Its really simple.
As I've said before. The 144,000 cannot be speaking of Jews only, because there is one name changed of the tribes, which means they cannot represent the natural 12 tribes of Israel, whose name were written in stone on the High Priest's vesture.

Also, once again, there is no difference whatsoever between Jew and Gentile in the body of Christ, as holding a special standing by natural birth.

It is only true that we have a natural ministry to those of our own kindred and nation.

The 144,000 are all them following the Lamb wherever He goes, and are presented as virgins to Himself at His coming, where there will be the Marriage Supper of the Lamb in the air.

They see 21 Judgments, as I did for years, but there are only 7 (Divine Completion) Trumpet Judgments, the last three are the Three Woes. The 7 Vials are the 3rd Woe !!
I can agree with that and look again at it.

It confirms what I believe to be true, that the great tribulation and wrath of man on the people of God has been for thousands of years, since Abel slew Cain, but the great tribulation and wrath of God against men on earth, will be very quick and short, like a barrage prepping the ground before the Lord's D-Day at Armageddon.

Thus in Rev. 10 we now know what John meant by when the 7 Thunders had sounded (Trumps) time will be no more [as we now know it]. Jesus will take over.

The 7th trump in Rev 11 is the sound and great shout of the Lord descending into the air to recieve His church unto Himself.

The two witnesses alone with all the resurrected saints on earth, will stand upon their feet in a moment of time, and then ascend in the air, in the sight of all them not resurrected with them.

Everyone on earth will see it, and know they are in the air with the Lord with clouds.

Then will come all the tribulation of wrath from God over the earth like the sudden flood of Noah the last hour of judgment.

I believe half of that hour is the silence of heaven, with the saints watching with the Lord in the air.
That is why when John ate the small book it was both sweet and sour. There will be billions of men and women who die, of course that is sour, BUT ALAS.........Judgment brings Jesus' rule and us abiding in the Lord for evermore, and that is indeed as SWEET as Honey. Amen. Glory to God, come Lord come !!

True. The saints will be watching with all the hosts of heaven, and not rejoicing over the many deaths of the wicked.

I also believe the saints will be casting down the plagues upon the earth, such as the talent sized hail stones.

Part of the prepping barrage.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Living In Denial Of Biblical Truth Before Your Eyes

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
And so there will be no promise of God kept to give the land that Abraham walked on, to Abraham himself.

Job will not see His Redeemer and God stand on this earth as he prophesied.

And there will be none of them of the nations smitten by the Lord, that Scripture says He will.

One promised unkept by God and two prophesied of Scripture made false.

Denying the words of Scripture are to be believed as written, doesn't require living in denial, since I'm I'm sure you still agree the sky is blue and the grass is green.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so there will be no promise of God kept to give the land that Abraham walked on, to Abraham himself.

Job will not see His Redeemer and God stand on this earth as he prophesied.

And there will be none of them of the nations smitten by the Lord, that Scripture says He will.

One promised unkept by God and two prophesied of Scripture made false.

Denying the words of Scripture are to be believed as written, doesn't require living in denial, since I'm I'm sure you still agree the sky is blue and the grass is green.

The earth will be perfected and inhabited by the glorified redeemed (including Abraham and Job).

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth will be perfected and inhabited by the glorified redeemed (including Abraham and Job).
This earth will not be resurrected in perfection, as the natural bodies of the saints.

It will flee with the old heaven forever from the face and sight of God.

It will remain with all sinning angels and men, in the blackness of darkness forever.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is easy to me because I already put in the effort. I had a heart attack about 7 years ago and thus God slowed me down a wee bit, so I was at home praying, fasting, seeking the Lord, as usual, but more so eating my chicken noodle soup and vegies. As one called to prophecy 37 years ago now (30 years then) I asked the Lord one day,
And we're all supposed to somehow know about all that when you say it's "easy peasy"? It would be better for you to just not say things like that because it does not give the impression that you are someone who has studied this much, even though you have (as most of us here have, yet there is still a lot of disagreement).

"Lord why is it that we as a church are so al over the place and confused, we have 100s of interpretations of what/who Babylon is, who the 144,000 are, what the Beast and 10 horns mean, how the Raptures timing unfolds etc. and yet there is only one truth, and Lord you told Daniel that in the very end times all of these things would be revealed, so why is the church still confused Lord?"

And I got this "Ron, you guys already know it all" and I knew in an instant what the Holy Spirit was saying. He was telling me, that like the Pharisees, we were relying on other men's interpretations (Traditions) therefore our understandings were blocking God from revealing His truths unto us, especially those truths that He only intended to reveal at these end times !! In other words, as young Christians we all saw the Book of Revelation, Prophecy, Daniel, Ezekiel as way over our heads so we read other men's ideas, or listened unto them, like Hal Lindsey (good man) or others, and we never did the simple thing which is "ASK God" what does this mean Lord? as we did when reading the four Gospels or Paul's epistles. So, we got understandings like the 144,000 are Super Preachers which is found nowhere in the bible, at all. Or stuff like the 10 tribes are scattered around the world and lost. Not true. So, understanding that God simply needed me to put off old understandings (unless 100 percent proven of course, like Daniel's four beasts which are Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome...............well, it is really 5 Beasts including the A.C., but lets leave that for another time) and to simply ask God to show me His truths on any and all things, and that God wanted me to never just accept old beliefs without putting them to the test, and finally, God wanted me to be able to hear His voice when He was saying, "Ron you are wrong". So, my prayer was that I would always hear when I am wrong on anything, and that I would always put things to the test when they seemed to contradict scriptures, even if everyone in the world had bought into it as "truth". So, off I went on my journey.

I spent a few weeks writing this blog about how the Harlot in Rev. 17 really meant Rome was THAT CITY in verse 18, and the Holy Spirit honored my prayer, I heard him say, "Ron, you are wrong, look at verse 18 again", so I did.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

I did not get it at first, I was like Lord, Rome was over the earth at the time John wrote this, and the coming Anti-Christ must be European. Then I saw it, God told John that Woman you SAW is that Great City, so I knew God wanted me to GO LOOK at the verses where John SAW the vision. To my astonishment, only verses 3-6 were about what John actually saw in his vision, so God wanted me to LOOK VERY CLOSLEY at this section. Hmmm. (I will add in verse 7 for transitional context).

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. (But NO CROWNS !!)

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery(COMMA), 1.)Babylon The Great, 2.)The Mother Of Harlots And 3.)Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, AND with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.(Really means Great Wonderment)

7 And the angel said unto me, (WHY)Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns(no crowns here).

So, God got me to pay close attention to what John SAW.........So I knew He wanted me to analyze this passage deeply for a reason. I saw that it was never Mystery Babylon, verse 7 helps out via what the Angel said to John, the Angel said COME, I will show you the MYSTERY (Musterion is Secret by God's silence) of the Woman and the Beast she rides. So, from this point on I knew that it was never Mystery Babylon, because the Angel just stated he was going to reveal this Mystery (Secret) unto us, but we just all missed that clue somehow. So, I now knew it was not Mystery Babylon, so I looked, and looked and I realized God was showing us who the Harlot was, not who Babylon was !!
Couple things to point out here. One is that we all believe God has showed us things in scripture. You are coming across here as if you are the only one who believes that and the only one who God has actually shown things to. Not so. So, you can tell me God showed you this and that all you want, but I believe He has shown me things as well and they don't agree with what you think He has shown you. So, at least one of us is mistaken (if not both) in our belief that God has shown us the truth about these things we're talking about.

Anyway, the other thing is that the harlot and Babylon are clearly the same. You seem to be saying otherwise here? I don't know how you can come to that conclusion when it's very obvious that the terms "harlot" and "Babylon" are clearly used to describe the same entity.

Look at the word Mystery as a HEADER or a question mark like this below, and the three names as Descriptors of who the Harlot is, then it all adds up.

MYSTERY (?) this is a Header so to speak, saying MYSTERY? and here is your descriptive answer below:

1.) Babylon the Great ( Babylon was associated with false gods and FALSE RELIGION )

2.) Mother of Harlots ( Who could this be? The original Harlotry on earth was what? FALSE RELIGION )

3.) Abominations of the Earth (God is a Jealous God, thus He hates what? FALSE RELIGION on Earth )

So, who is the Harlot that great women in verse 18? Well, she is described by these three descriptors as ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time !! Babylon was a city of Harlotry, False Religion and Babylon are associates of course. So Rome was not that Great City as I had thought, God not only told me you are wrong Ron, but then showed me what all of this actually meant !! Wow, simply asking God still works (lol) I thought to myself, of course it does !! We just thought Prophecy was over our heads as young Christians, so we allowed other men's ideas to seep in, and therefore to block out God's truths in full. We therefore Got Satan's half truths at times, he is good at that. So I went back over it all with a fine tooth comb, now that I knew the Harlot was All False Religion of all time I could see other things that backed this truth up.

Notice, the Harlot has the Blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs of Jesus on her hands. John is telling us False Religion is responsible for deaths of the Jewish Saints of old, the Prophets etc. (Paul, Peter, John, Daniel etc. saw Saints as a general term for Israelites see Dan. 12:7), even the Man in Linen in Dan. 12:7 calls them Saints (Pre incarnate Jesus). Then John makes sure to call the Church the Martyrs of Jesus, so this Harlot has blood on her hands on both sides of the cross !! This equals ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time.

She's a Harlot with Scarlet and Purple sitting on a Scarlet Colored Beast (Apollyon with NO CROWNS) thus she was False Religion riding Government Beasts back throughout history, they were always intermingled, of course, Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome they always worshipped false gods !! So, when I googled Purple and Scarlet I was stunned, those two colors were very expensive to create in olden times, they had to crush a certain rare bugs and certain seeds from a certain flower if I recollect correctly. So, only Religious Orders and Royalty could afford to wear those colors, even the High Priests of Israel wore purple. So, its not a hint per se at the RCC, but it is telling us this Woman was a False Religious Harlot, and she was associated very closely unto Government Beasts (Royalty). See how Gods truths can be twisted by Satan? It has to be the RCC !! No, it is all False Religious Orders, be they Mormons, SDA, Jupiter, Zeus, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. etc.

CONTINUED....
I actually pretty much agree with you on this, amazingly enough. I don't see the harlot Babylon as being Jerusalem or Rome as many people do, either. You seemed to be saying before that the harlot and Babylon were different entities, but maybe not? You're not as easy to follow as you probably think you are.