Do You Believe That Animals Go To Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do You Believe That Animals Go To Heaven?

• Total voters

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk. I'd like to think so. One time when I was younger I had this dream I was at an airport and I had a little fox terrier that had been run over by a car. She was sitting in the airport and her eyes and face and things kept changing and things. As if to say goodbye I think. Then she ran out and got into a plane and flew off.... I was about seven or eight. I'll never forget that. I felt comforted with her passing after that...

I think so. God loves His people and wants to make us happy. I don't know if all animals will be in Heaven, but I think God knows how happy I would be to see a few fond pets again one day.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree and I also believe that God loves animals too and probably even more than we do. I mean He created them as well. :)

Reactions: Mayflower

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
My take on the subject is I think that humans are eternal beings by being created in Gods image and animals are not so they will not go to heaven or hell.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's another reason why I believe this. :)

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's another reason why I believe this. :)

Jesus likes horses, He rides them and so do all the saints, in Revelation.

Animals have feelings and personalities - I just can’t see God cresting then just to live a short time, and then go into oblivion.

There’s plenty of room for resurrected animals on the new earth, since it won’t have oceans.

Shalom.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I LOVE this topic! I have 2 kitties. They are so intelligent! They have distinct personalities. They have love, unlike some people.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read psalm 36:6 - I’d post it but there’s a glitch that won’t let me paste it - it says God takes care of people and animals.