Does anyone else think we're close to America collapsing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Ah man, you forgot one...

2 Timothy 3:2-4 - People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God
bam index it or find one and let's see

7 hours and i'm back at the exact same spot lol
think i'll call it a day
does anyone else think we're close to Western Christianity collapsing?

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Circling the drain....has been going on for a great number of years....and expected as a sign in latter days, is for the rejection of the Lord to be revealed exponentially, world-wide.

God Bless,
Taken

Yes agree...but why do Americans seem to believe that it is only happening "to them"...? :)

It is happening to the whole world...America is not singled out alone...all our countries are in the very same boat.

We are all right on track...rejection of the Lord...as prophesied ..sadly, these things must be...before the End...which for us..is The Beginning!! :)

...bless you Helen

Reactions: LC627

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, but I think fundamentalist Christianity has been doing their best to purposely tank America, believing Jesus will be returning after America ends rather than the world coming to an end. You’d think we would learn from the Romans....they thought Their Empire was the entire world too - oh the ignorance! Oh the arrogance!

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes agree...but why do Americans seem to believe that it is only happening "to them"...? :)

On that issue, I would say many Americans are oblivious what "really" goes on in the world. The WORLD news, is not CNN and newspaper "Headlines" as many are lead to believe.

It is happening to the whole world...America is not singled out alone...all our countries are in the very same boat.

Agree.

We are all right on track...rejection of the Lord...as prophesied ..sadly, these things must be...before the End...which for us..is The Beginning!! :)

...bless you Helen

Amen!! Thank you.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If we are only interested in preserving our physical life and staying alive...we are in trouble!! LOL

Our only safe place is in God’s hands alone. And with our spiritual eyes open to see and spiritual ear to hear and move as He directs our life.

Our wisdom on what to do in time of need and how to do it in helping others ..will come from His Spirit at that time.

I love the verse in Isa 26:20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpassed. “

"In the Secret Place of the Most High "…our hiding place.

It won’t be pleasant , and it won’t be pretty…but it is just an ugly door to the REAL Kingdom of God and the beginning of a wonderful place in God Himself.
And, just like queen Esther….we have been chosen to be here for such a time as THIS!! Yay God! ✟

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah as heaven and God's hands are indeed safe places. And that we are living due to Him. And we need to depend on him no matter what. Good or bad. It will be getting worse before it gets better.

Reactions: Taken and Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so says a 'good' "catholic".

I'm not Catholic. "Genius." If that avatar of yours is supposed to indicate intelligence, change it if you plan on continuing to make ignorant assumptions. And thanks for that "blessing" of a post. We need more members like you.

@Taken: You liked that post? I suppose you're smart enough to assume I'm Catholic as well. Go ahead, repeat after Benjamin "the genius" Calvary and tell me I'm Catholic again. I love intelligent and insightful posting.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha. I speak by experience. You do not have to be immediately under the 'pope' to be 'catholic'. It is a mindset, which you have and had for some time.

Congratulations to everyone who doesn't think the Pope is the Antichrist, LoL. Our insightful friend Benjamin Calvary will label you a Catholic.

Tell me more, Benjamin. What's my favorite breakfast cereal? :)

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are there so many nutcases on this website now?! Everywhere I turn there are QUACKS! It's disturbing... :(

Never mind, Helen. I know the answer to that question already. Just frustrated.

@Benjamin Calvary & @Taken: My apologies for the name calling. Assuming you both know what someone believes when you don't isn't cool, but you're catching me in a bad moment. Normally I wouldn't be so offended.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You too are also "catholic".

And you are not God...heaven sakes what have you been smoking?
If you don't stop hijacking this thread I will hit the report button.

Just because you are not interested in the subject doesn't mean you can write your stupid rubbish here.

Go and play on some other forum site...I like it better when you were missing...