Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only truth is we have the narrative or should I say narrator. All the first century Christian only had the Hebrew Bible.

And hearing the way Jesus spoke and prayed about/with someone greater than himself and the truth of the HS and all of the NT was written by the end of the first century, but then again they might be some of those darn inconvenient truths.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck all.

Thomas got it wrong, and Jesus did not know much, jesus was surely confused when he claimed the father would send the spirit,

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God".
Amen Thomas! Jesus is my God too.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck all.

Thomas got it wrong, and Jesus did not know much, jesus was surely confused when he claimed the father would send the spirit,
are you that ignorant. apperently the Lord Jesus knows more than you, even in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state while in natural flesh. and no he was not confused at all on the Holy Spirit who is him in and out of flesh.... :eek: YIKES! you didn't know that did you.

and yes Thomas got it right, "My Lord and my God". and as God Thomas definitly Got it right. you might want to follow thomas... :rolleyes:

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you that ignorant. apperently the Lord Jesus knows more than you, even in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state while in natural flesh. and no he was not confused at all on the Holy Spirit who is him in and out of flesh.... :eek: YIKES! you didn't know that did you.

and yes Thomas got it right, "My Lord and my God". and as God Thomas definitly Got it right. you might want to follow thomas... :rolleyes:

PICJAG
No I am not ignorant

however you are mistaken. You can answer to god when you see him how about that?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I am not ignorant

however you are mistaken. You can answer to god when you see him how about that?
we should be answering God every day..... "have a little talk with Jesus"....
when you said, "Thomas got it wrong", right there you showed your ignorance. because what you're saying is that the scriptures got it wrong.

did the Lord and God Jesus corrected Thomas on him being Lord and God? answer no. now if the Lord Jesus said that Thomas got it right, how can you come alone and say, no, he got it wrong? that's sheer ignorance to say that, Thomas got is wrong. it's not Thomas who got it wrong, but ... U....

Jesus is both "Lord" and God. supportive scripture, John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am."

now Jesus is God, out of his, Jesus, own mouth, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." WHAT DO "ALL POWER" MEANS? ANSWER, ALMIGHTY.

see Jesus tell us that he is God in many was, but as the scripture plainy states, Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered."BINGO.
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:" THERE IT IS... SEALED.
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

so the educated, as well as the uneducated are in the same boat, the boat of "IGNORANCE". and they are just rowing and are not going anywhere.
one need to get out of the boat of Ignorance, and get a ticket on the "SHIP" of Zion. he will land you safely, Captian Jesus. get onboard with him.

PICJAG

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 5:7-8 - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three
agree in one."

The word "one" in both verses is the same in the Greek (1520). Vs. 8 shows you specifically how to read and understand vs. 7...the word "agree", implies the type of unity I've been trying to get you to see the reality of.

Rev. 5:7 shows definitively that the Lamb and the Father are two separate entities..."And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne."

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 5:7-8 - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three
agree in one."

The word "one" in both verses is the same in the Greek (1520). Vs. 8 shows you specifically how to read and understand vs. 7...the word "agree", implies the type of unity I've been trying to get you to see the reality of.

Rev. 5:7 shows definitively that the Lamb and the Father are two separate entities..."And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne."
GINOLJC, to all.

first thanks for the reply, second, 1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

these verses has been explained over and over.

Scripture #1. 1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
the verse says "THESE" not "THEY" are ONE. the term "These" indicate TITLES. . THESE three are titles are of ONE PERSON. if the verse would have said, "They" are one ok, we could all pack our bags and go home., but it didn't. understand now, |These, titles, not They which indicate persons.

Scripture #2. 1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

Agree IN, IN, IN, One. meaning one person. understand, "A" Person consisit of 1. spirit. 2. water, (flesh and bone, a body), and 3. Blood. BINGO one person. spirit, flesh and blood = one PERSON....

so no, that want work either. try something else.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

first thanks for the reply, second, 1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

these verses has been explained over and over.

Scripture #1. 1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
the verse says "THESE" not "THEY" are ONE. the term "These" indicate TITLES. . THESE three are titles are of ONE PERSON. if the verse would have said, "They" are one ok, we could all pack our bags and go home., but it didn't. understand now, |These, titles, not They which indicate persons.

Scripture #2. 1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

Agree IN, IN, IN, One. meaning one person. understand, "A" Person consisit of 1. spirit. 2. water, (flesh and bone, a body), and 3. Blood. BINGO one person. spirit, flesh and blood = one PERSON....

so no, that want work either. try something else.

PICJAG
And Jesus is still the Son of God even if you don't believe it!
Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Jesus is still the Son of God even if you don't believe it!
first thanks for the reply, second, there is no Son of God returnung for us, just as there is no Lamb of God, not any more.

understand something kcnalp, that which was natural is no more. the son of God that is that natural flesh that came out of Mary is no more. it is the Son of Man who is coming.... (smile).

Just as there is no more Lamb of God anymore. do you understand?

see that Son of God is God. he have been glorified in the Spirit. Just read those seven letters to the churches in Revelation and see who they are from.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, there is no Son of God returnung for us, just as there is no Lamb of God, not any more.

understand something kcnalp, that which was natural is no more. the son of God that is that natural flesh that came out of Mary is no more. it is the Son of Man who is coming.... (smile).

Just as there is no more Lamb of God anymore. do you understand?

see that Son of God is God. he have been glorified in the Spirit. Just read those seven letters to the churches in Revelation and see who they are from.

PICJAG
No "Son of God"? No "God the Father"? Should I believe you or the Bible?
Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No "Son of God"? No "God the Father"? Should I believe you or the Bible?
Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
kcnalp, listen,..... that which is natural cannot inherit the Kingdom, understand, the Lamb of God have blood, and no flesh and blood can inheri the Kingdom. and the Son of God is Flesh and Blood, understand NOW?. that's why it's a LAMB in Heaven, and not a Lamb of God... search around as see if you can find the Lamb of God in Heaven.

now the son of God is the flesh and bone, but no blood, as he did when on Earth.

understand one can be a Son by blood or by Spirit, and now he have no blood. and get this, he is the "Spirit" did you not hear? Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."
here the definite article is used. BINGO, he's the Father, diversified in glorified flesh. oh this is too easy.

yes, Thomas got is right, for the Son is "GOD", who is a, a, a, Spirit, not two sepatate Spirits, no, only ONE... shared, (smile). the Spirit of christ is the TRUE God who is the Spirit that is God, as John said again, "a", "a", Spirit... ONE... BINGO.

do you understand now?

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kcnalp, listen,..... that which is natural cannot inherit the Kingdom, understand, the Lamb of God have blood, and no flesh and blood can inheri the Kingdom. and the Son of God is Flesh and Blood, understand NOW?. that's why it's a LAMB in Heaven, and not a Lamb of God... search around as see if you can find the Lamb of God in Heaven.

now the son of God is the flesh and bone, but no blood, as he did when on Earth.

understand one can be a Son by blood or by Spirit, and now he have no blood. and get this, he is the "Spirit" did you not hear? Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."
here the definite article is used. BINGO, he's the Father, diversified in glorified flesh. oh this is too easy.

yes, Thomas got is right, for the Son is "GOD", who is a, a, a, Spirit, not two sepatate Spirits, no, only ONE... shared, (smile). the Spirit of christ is the TRUE God who is the Spirit that is God, as John said again, "a", "a", Spirit... ONE... BINGO.

do you understand now?

PICJAG
Another smoke screen to ignore the Scriptures I gave. Jesus is the Son of God no matter how many times you deny it. And that means His Father is "God the Father".
Hebrews 4:14 (NKJV)
14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another smoke screen to ignore the Scriptures I gave. Jesus is the Son of God no matter how many times you deny it. And that means His Father is "God the Father".
14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
LOL, you know not the scriptures. get a chair and sit next to heyzeus, no put down, but learn the scriptures.. ok.

now did you find a Lamb of God in Heaven? .... thought not. (smile), but keep looking ok.....

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, you know not the scriptures. get a chair and sit next to heyzeus, no put down, but learn the scriptures.. ok.
You've never heard of the Bible Book called Hebrews? Did you remove it also from your Bible?
now did you find a Lamb of God in Heaven? .... thought not. (smile), but keep looking ok.....
Yes I did find Jesus in Heaven, even while He was on Earth.
John 3:13 (NKJV)
13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

It's bad enough that you deny Jesus is the Son of God, and that His Father is "God the Father" SIXTEEN times in the NT. But it's nearly as bad that nobody else seems to care that you edit our Bible.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've never heard of the Bible Book called Hebrews? Did you remove it also from your Bible?
post #192 did you read it? guess not. listen.

now, if you didn't get the memo, here it is, 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
the Lord, who is Jesus is "GOD", yes, that Spirit, and there is only one Spirit, which is capalized... (smile)... LOL. my God how hard is it for people to understand the scriptures.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
post #192 did you read it? guess not. listen.

now, if you didn't get the memo, here it is, 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
the Lord, who is Jesus is "GOD", yes, that Spirit, and there is only one Spirit, which is capalized... (smile)... LOL. my God how hard is it for people to understand the scriptures.

PICJAG.
You have removed a lot of Scripture my friend! You're not qualified.
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have removed a lot of Scripture my friend! You're not qualified.
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
first of all get yourself a KJV, and drop that NKJV, and that's what these new versions have done added and taken away from the word of God.

so if you continue to used that NKJV I will eat your lunch every day, and ... your breakfast and dinner... :D

now unless you have a scripture to discuss, mum's the word

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first of all get yourself a KJV, and drop that NKJV, and that's what these new versions have done added and taken away from the word of God.

so if you continue to used that NKJV I will eat your lunch every day, and ... your breakfast and dinner... :D

now unless you have a scripture to discuss, mum's the word

PICJAG.
Are you saying the KJV doesn't say "God the Father" SIXTEEN times? KJV doesn't call Jesus "the Son of God"? Have you read the KJV?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying the KJV doesn't say "God the Father" SIXTEEN times? KJV doesn't call Jesus "the Son of God"? Have you read the KJV?
(smile), this is a easy one, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

who is this kcnalp?

PICJAG