God is a Vengeful God - "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the righteous, those saved by the Lord Jesus Christ, will be spared the wrath of God.

Romans 12:19
19 Avenge not yourselves, beloved, but give place unto the wrath [of God]: for it is written, Vengeance belongeth unto me; I will recompense, saith the Lord.

Those who continue in their sinful, wicked ways store up the wrath of God - to be repaid. The Lord will repay and get revenge. And the Almighty will have all of eternity to exact His vengeance on the souls burning in the fiery furnace of Hell. The more evil an unbeliever does, the more the wrath of God is stored up - for the Lord to repay and get revenge. Hell is a place of eternal punishment, torment, or torture.

The Lord knows the evil you do.
Psalm 94:9 (KJB)
"He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?"

And some will have burning coals of brimstone heaped upon their heads for additional torment or torture - for the evil they have done. Brimestone is said to be sulphur; it burns.

Revelation 21:8
8 But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part [shall be] in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

And those who receive the mark of the beast and worship the beast and his image will experience the full wrath of God for all of eternity in the lake of fire. This is the worst thing anyone could ever do. Instead of being condemned to some lesser measure of God's wrath, the unbeliever will experience the worst of hell for all of eternity. Countless ages and eons will pass, billions and trillions of years, and not one soul burning in hell will be a day closer to the end of their eternal sentence. It will be forever.

Revelation 14:9-11
9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a great voice, If any man worshippeth the beast and his image, and receiveth a mark on his forehead, or upon his hand,
10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 and the smoke of their torment goeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, they that worship the beast and his image, and whoso receiveth the mark of his name.

Last edited: