God's promise

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
When the Holy Spirit,who is truth,comes,He shall guide you into all truth. John 16:13

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
The meek will be filled with fresh joy from the Lord and the poor shall exult in the Holy one of Israel. Is. 29:19

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him to help you do it and He will. Ps. 37:5

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
No temptation is irresistible,He will show you how to escape temptation's power, so that you can bear up patiently against it. 1 Cor. 10:13

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
I am merciful;I will not be forever angry with you. Only acknowledge your guilt. Jer. 3:12I refresh the humble and give new courage to those with repentant hearts. Is. 57:15Where is the man who fears the Lord? God will teach him how to choose the best. Ps. 25:12Though He is so great, He respects the humble. Ps. 138:6In a moment of anger I turned my face for a little while;but with everlasting love I will have pity on you,says the Lord, your redeemer. Is. 54:8Come to me and I will give you rest-all you who work so hard beneath a heavy yoke. Matt. 11:28He will teach the ways that are right and best to those who humbly turn to him. Ps. 25:9Rest in the Lord;wait patiently Him to act. Trust Him to help you and He will. Ps. 121:3Don't be impatient. Wait for the Lord and He will come and save you. Be brave and stouthearted and courageous. Yes,wait and he will help you. Ps.27:14Don't be afraid,for I have ransomed you... when you go through rivers of difficulty,you will not drown. When you walk fire of oppression, you will not be burned up. Is. 43:1,2I will instruct you,says the Lord, and guide you along the best pathway for your life;I will advise you and watch your progress. Ps. 32:8He is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask Him. James 1:5Trust the Lord completely;don't ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success. Prov. 3:5,6If my people will humble themselves and pray,and seach for me, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear them from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land. 2 Chron. 7:14Don't be afraid, for the Lord will go before you and be with you; he will not fail nor forsake you. Deutr. 31:8

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Great Post!!
smile.gif