Grace-Haters are incapable of honestly admitting what the (P) in Calvinism really means.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
you cannot find man described as having free will once in scripture.
You can if you know where to look.

Isa 66:1-4 Thus says the LORD: "Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest? (2) For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist," Says the LORD. "But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, And who trembles at My word. (3) "He who kills a bull is as if he slays a man; He who sacrifices a lamb, as if he breaks a dog's neck; He who offers a grain offering, as if he offers swine's blood; He who burns incense, as if he blesses an idol. Just as they have chosen their own ways, And their soul delights in their abominations, (4) So will I choose their delusions, And bring their fears on them; Because, when I called, no one answered, When I spoke they did not hear; But they did evil before My eyes, And chose that in which I do not delight."

Reactions: Cooper

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet you cannot find man described as having free will once in scripture. Sounds as if the rubbish is coming from your keyboard.
Like your so-called grace, so is your so-called knowledge of Scripture:

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit...And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free...If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed...For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness....But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

We are either servants to sin or freed from sin in Christ.

Free will does not come until the faith of Jesus, which is when we become willingly subject to His law, rather than in slavish bondage to the law of sin and death.

Slaves to sin are not free and have no free will from sin. Those who willingly become slaves to Christ are free indeed.

Salvation is by grace through faith to serve God rather than sin: Faith comes by the grace of a planted seed with hearing, service to God comes by a choice to obey the faith and be good ground to bear fruit.

There is no mindless, without will, without freedom service to God. Christians are not robots hardwired by 'grace' to do good, despite themselves. That is rubbish indeed.

Only the carnally minded are not free, because they are not subject to the law of Christ:

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Because of a carnal minded obsession with a so-called grace, the carnal mind is both ignorant of the Scripture of truth and under bondage to sin, without the freed will and liberty to serve God.

God does not save anyone against their will. Faith is born by grace, but we choose to obey it:

By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations...

One chooses to believe a lie about a grace, that neither saves nor exists, because it is not of God. And their choice is in slavish obedience to sin and lies against God and His Word.

I.e. you have no free will. I do by grace. Your 'non-free will' lie about the grace of God is to insure your excuse for sin and seared conscience from the law of God.

Grace-lovers hate law-lovers, because both they and the law convict of sin and judge them unrighteous by righteous living:

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sound like something a cult would say to some one to lure them in. Even though it does not make a lick of sense. We exercise free-will every time we sin.
The scriptures are not going to say that you have no choice but to sin and keep sinning. Which is why Christ and the Apostles warned about sinning. Nor is it going to say, don't blame yourselves, God made you sin.

Calvinist defense team

View attachment 16473
The scriptures are not going to say that you have no choice but to sin and keep sinning.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. (Rom 6)

Scripture is not speaking to the unsaved that believe not. The uncircumcised of heart do not have this liberty and freedom of choice to sin and serve sin, or to do righteousness and serve God.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

As sinners that know not God, neither have the faith of Jesus, we are not free. We have no 'free will' to not be in bondage to sin: We will sin, whether we like it or not. It is our nature. We cannot possibly please God.

Every man that comes into the world is lighted with the light of Christ: a moral conscience apart from the beasts of the field. Mankind by grace of God, being made in His image, have free will to do and to make with intelligence, but no man has free will to serve God or sin, except we repent and believe Jesus.

By the grace of Jesus' blood we can have His faith by hearing, and so for the first time on earth have liberty and freedom to choose to obey God rather than sin.

Slaves to sin have no free will from sin. Slaves to Christ have free will to choose to do so. God-given free will to every person to make decisions on earth, is not the grace-given free will to decide to serve God or not.

Only the saved believer has the freedom and liberty to choose to yield ourselves as servants to sin or God.

Romans 6 is not speaking to the unsaved. Therefore, it is the saved who are held most accountable by God for sin. Grace does not cover sin we choose to do against God's will.

Only those who know the law can choose to obey or transgress it. Those without law have no choice. They will transgress it ignorantly, without knowledge nor will to do otherwise. They are free from the law of God, being in bondage to sin, which is not the freedom of eternal life.

True freedom is not from sin, which is death, but true freedom is liberty from sin and death, with the power of an endless life to choose to serve God or sin.

Sinners without God do not choose to serve sin, for they are in bondage to sin without power of will to be free of sin. Only them born of God by the faith of Jesus have the power and free will to sin or not to sin, which is the daily question we have with us.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbelieving sinners have no free will pertaining to sin and God: they will sin by nature and cannot possibly serve and please God.

Only believers of Jesus born again of God have the seed of God in them to have free will on earth to choose to serve sin or God.

To say we have no such free will, while the seed of God remains in us, is to say God has no power nor free will against sin to give us.

Those who call upon a 'grace' without free will to sin or not to sin, are calling upon a lie to save them, not from sin, but from judgement of God against all sin.

It is a strong delusion that practicing sinners against God, who claim to believe Jesus, are calling upon to save them, while yet willingly in their sins. They excuse their sins and repent not, because they frustrate the grace of God to be free of sin's nature, and reject the power of God to do what no unbeliever can do: to yield ourselves to sin and serve sin, or to yield ourselves to righteousness and serve God.

Unlike the devils that believe there is one God and quake and tremble at His judgment, they have made themselves by vain imagination free of the judgment of God, while living like devils that have no choice but to sin.

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead

Only them that are alive from the dead have power to yield themselves to God. Them that have no so power, are not alive from the dead. And them that are alive from the dead, that claim there is no such power and willfully refuse it by grace, are fallen from grace of God, while believing in their own grace of sin.

The salvation by grace of God is to be delivered from the bondage of sin, so that we may now have freedom and liberty in Christ to choose to sin or not.

Unbelievers born of the flesh and not of the Spirit have no such liberty nor freedom of will to choose one or the other:

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Such Scripture only speaks to them that believe Jesus, not to them that believe not, especially not to those that choose to believe a lie and be damned: that the grace of unconditional salvation gives no freedom of will to choose service to sin unto death or service to God unto righteousness and eternal life.

All such liars against Scripture are far worse off than the uncircumscribed of the world, even as their willingly sinful state is far worse than the ignorant unbelievers of the world who know not God, and have no choice but to sin. (Matthew 12:45) (2 Peter 2:20)

They were clean escaped from the bondage of sin, being made free from sin by grace of God and cleansed of all sin with power of God to and yield by choice not to sin, only to then believe a lie that allows them to return to sin willfully, and so make themselves twofold more children of hell than before.

Before Christ they were servants to sin without choice, as were we all, but now, unlike all, they are servants to sin with choice, claiming no choice at all:

But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Grace that is blind to sin and gives no power nor freedom to choose to sin or not, is not grace of God, but peace with the devil and covenant with hell:

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves. (Isaiah 28)

Which is why blind grace lovers, that are lovers of their own grace and pleasures more than are lovers of God (2 Tim 3), hate the law of God lovers, because they that abide lawful by grace of God condemn their unrighteous grace:

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Blind grace lovers do not love them that love the law of God, and so call them grace-haters.

Which is true: I do hate blind grace, and by grace of God, I will not receive it to my own destruction.

Willfully blind grace lovers cannot love the law of Christ, and will not be subject to it, because they choose the carnal mind that is at enmity with God and reject any law of Christ that comes with His grace to do it.

For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified...But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

The law of Christ and His Word are the same, and them that claim salvation without His law, are them that are hearing the word of another gospel, that is cursed: the gospel of a blind grace without power of will to choose to sin or not to sin.

Blind grace like blind justice is foolishly judges with an appearance of righteousness, that is not righteousness of God at all, nor His faith, nor His grace, nor His judgment against all sin.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet you cannot find man described as having free will once in scripture. Sounds as if the rubbish is coming from your keyboard.
you cannot find man described as having free will once in scripture.

Not until saved by grace with freedom to choose God over sin. Once we are saved by grace, we are found with power and will to do good and serve God, rather than to commit sin and transgression of His law.

Find a man without free will, and you find a sinner without God. Especially them that reject His free will of grace to serve Him rather than sin, because they choose to believe in a grace without power nor will to do so.

Such a man is found blind as a bat that flaps it's wings in the blood of Christ:

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Blind grace despises the Spirit of grace of God, that comes with His law to obey and His righteousness to do.

Both grace, salvation, and faith of God with with repentance from dead works and freedom with power of God to choose to do His will,a nd not that of the devil.

Grace of God is not blind to sin of transgression against His law, even as dead faith is without works of His righteousness.

The unconditional salvation by blind grace through dead faith is of the devil and a covenant of peace with hell: the false peace of them that have seared their conscience to the conviction of the Spirit of God against sin, which is the Spirit of grace to save from sin.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbelieving sinners have no free will pertaining to sin and God: they will sin by nature and cannot possibly serve and please God.

Only believers of Jesus born again of God have the seed of God in them to have free will on earth to choose to serve sin or God.

To say we have no such free will, while the seed of God remains in us, is to say God has no power nor free will against sin to give us.

Those who call upon a 'grace' without free will to sin or not to sin, are calling upon a lie to save them, not from sin, but from judgement of God against all sin.

It is a strong delusion that practicing sinners against God, who claim to believe Jesus, are calling upon to save them, while yet willingly in their sins. They excuse their sins and repent not, because they frustrate the grace of God to be free of sin's nature, and reject the power of God to do what no unbeliever can do: to yield ourselves to sin and serve sin, or to yield ourselves to righteousness and serve God.

Unlike the devils that believe there is one God and quake and tremble at His judgment, they have made themselves by vain imagination free of the judgment of God, while living like devils that have no choice but to sin.

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead

Only them that are alive from the dead have power to yield themselves to God. Them that have no so power, are not alive from the dead. And them that are alive from the dead, that claim there is no such power and willfully refuse it by grace, are fallen from grace of God, while believing in their own grace of sin.

The salvation by grace of God is to be delivered from the bondage of sin, so that we may now have freedom and liberty in Christ to choose to sin or not.

Unbelievers born of the flesh and not of the Spirit have no such liberty nor freedom of will to choose one or the other:

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Such Scripture only speaks to them that believe Jesus, not to them that believe not, especially not to those that choose to believe a lie and be damned: that the grace of unconditional salvation gives no freedom of will to choose service to sin unto death or service to God unto righteousness and eternal life.

All such liars against Scripture are far worse off than the uncircumscribed of the world, even as their willingly sinful state is far worse than the ignorant unbelievers of the world who know not God, and have no choice but to sin. (Matthew 12:45) (2 Peter 2:20)

They were clean escaped from the bondage of sin, being made free from sin by grace of God and cleansed of all sin with power of God to and yield by choice not to sin, only to then believe a lie that allows them to return to sin willfully, and so make themselves twofold more children of hell than before.

Before Christ they were servants to sin without choice, as were we all, but now, unlike all, they are servants to sin with choice, claiming no choice at all:

But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Grace that is blind to sin and gives no power nor freedom to choose to sin or not, is not grace of God, but peace with the devil and covenant with hell:

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves. (Isaiah 28)

Which is why blind grace lovers, that are lovers of their own grace and pleasures more than are lovers of God (2 Tim 3), hate the law of God lovers, because they that abide lawful by grace of God condemn their unrighteous grace:

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

Blind grace lovers do not love them that love the law of God, and so call them grace-haters.

Which is true: I do hate blind grace, and by grace of God, I will not receive it to my own destruction.

Willfully blind grace lovers cannot love the law of Christ, and will not be subject to it, because they choose the carnal mind that is at enmity with God and reject any law of Christ that comes with His grace to do it.

For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified...But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

The law of Christ and His Word are the same, and them that claim salvation without His law, are them that are hearing the word of another gospel, that is cursed: the gospel of a blind grace without power of will to choose to sin or not to sin.

Blind grace like blind justice is foolishly judges with an appearance of righteousness, that is not righteousness of God at all, nor His faith, nor His grace, nor His judgment against all sin.

Elaborate on your point(s) It is a good discussion.
The primary sin that unbelievers make is that they do not believe in Christ.
On the other hand there are a few very moral religions around the world.
Morality is part of the Christian walk with Christ, but as everyone knows, morality is not what saves us. Preaching to the choir here.
But I think I will disagree with you that all people do not have free will. Without free will all of reality becomes a puppet show, no real point. I am not saying that you do not believe in free-will as a whole.

The Bible says....
2nd Timothy 1:9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity,
And it also says that....
1st Timothy 2:1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people...
1st Timothy 2:3-4 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
And then
Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
Matthew 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

God the Father does draw us to Christ and Christ does call us, but not all will accept, nor are they forced. But God the Father and God the Son both wants all of us to be saved. God the Father created Man to have a relationship with and from that creation all of mankind was called. But because of free-will not all will accept the call. Any member of the Trinity can put it in a man's heart to seek God. But God has no interest in having a relationship with puppets.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES, people have free will:
1) To go to bed anytime
2) To wake up in the morning anytime.
3) To have bacon, eggs, and toast for breakfast.
4) To wear any color suits and any color shoes for work.
And so on ... and so on... and so on.

But when Christians speak of free will, what they really mean is that man has the capacity to accept or reject God, because they are not robots. Not known to these dear people is that they are spiritually dead.
A dead person has no LIFE in and of himself therefore, is not capable nor have the power to do anything.

WE CAN SEE THIS REALITY IN THE RAISING OF LAZARUS.

When Jesus came to the tomb Jesus cried with a loud voice. "Lazarus come forth." Could Lazarus hear Jesus' command to come forth? No! he was dead.

But Lazarus did come forth. What had to have happened?
1) Well, as Lazarus lay in the tomb Jesus had to go in to give him life. If Jesus do not intervene in our lives no one will be saved!
2) As Lazarus was physically dead, so are we spiritually dead.
3) As Lazarus was physically deaf, so are we spiritually deaf and cannot hear the Gospel call.
5)) As Lazarus was blind, so are we spiritually blind and cannot comprehend the things of God.
6) As Lazarus was physically dumb, so are we spiritually dumb and cannot speak the things of God.
And so forth.

Base on the above do you really think "free will" is possible? Jesus said He came so that we can have life eternal.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David and Bathsheba. David knew he had done wrong, but what he did, he did of his own freewill.

Was it the Lord's will for Solomon to convert to paganism? Certainly not. Solomon did it of his own freewill

By nature all men are sinners and cannot do good. Ultimately, each and every sin is willful. As in Adam ALL die.

To God Be The Glory

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
baby_682_490595a.jpg
1) To go to bed anytime

So what your are saying is that you do not know your own religion.
According to Calvinism every snowflake is different and its path to the ground predestined before creation.
Every thought in your head and every step you make predestined before creation.
The destination of every person, heaven or hell determined before creations.
No escape and no mercy....babies born destined for hell.

So are you ready to argue your own religion? Or are you going to try to continue to deceive people?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
1) To go to bed anytime

But when Christians speak of free will, what they really mean is that man has the capacity to accept or reject God, because they are not robots. Not known to these dear people is that they are spiritually dead.
A dead person has no LIFE in and of himself therefore, is not capable nor have the power to do anything.

WE CAN SEE THIS REALITY IN THE RAISING OF LAZARUS.

When Jesus came to the tomb Jesus cried with a loud voice. "Lazarus come forth." Could Lazarus hear Jesus' command to come forth? No! he was dead.

But Lazarus did come forth. What had to have happened?
1) Well, as Lazarus lay in the tomb Jesus had to go in to give him life. If Jesus do not intervene in our lives no one will be saved!
2) As Lazarus was physically dead, so are we spiritually dead.
3) As Lazarus was physically deaf, so are we spiritually deaf and cannot hear the Gospel call.
5)) As Lazarus was blind, so are we spiritually blind and cannot comprehend the things of God.
6) As Lazarus was physically dumb, so are we spiritually dumb and cannot speak the things of God.
And so forth.

Base on the above do you really think "free will" is possible? Jesus said He came so that we can have life eternal.

To God Be The Glory
Belief that is coerced doesn't require faith, and isn't the result of faith, so it doesn't please God.
Heb 11:6 Without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to him, for he who comes to God must believe that he exists, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

On the contrary. I know the Gospel very well in contrast to yours.

Every thought in your head and every step you make predestined before creation.
The destination of every person, heaven or hell determined before creations.

Yes indeed! Our paths have been predestined according to foreknowledge of God.

Psalms 139:1-3; 11
1) LORD thou has searched me and known me.
2) Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising my uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3) Thou compasseth my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
13) For thou has possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

You better believe it!!! We read in Psalms 58:3
"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies."

So are you ready to argue your own religion? Or are you going to try to continue to deceive people?

Let God be true and all men liars.

To God Be The Glory

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2) Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising my uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3) Thou compasseth my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies."

Let God be true and all men liars.

To God Be The Glory

No I mean Calvinism

Number one, I am not a Jew. Two, God has the power of predestination and the Power to kill, but he does not do that to everyone and everything.

wolf-sheepbig3.jpg

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Stumpmaster, post: 1084108, member: 2509"]Heb 11:6 Without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to him, for he who comes to God must believe that he exists, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.[/QUOTE]

Faith is a gift. Or did you know that? [Eph. 2:8]. No one seeks after God no, not one. Romans 3:10-11.

Why is it that you and people like you do not understand the word of God? What part of the illustration I've presented in the Raising of Lazarus, you people did not understand?

John 8:43, 45, 47
43) Jesus said, Why do you not understand my speech? even because you cannot hear my word.
45) And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
47) He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.

To God Be The Glory

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Faith is a gift. Or did you know that? [Eph. 2:8].
In Eph 2:8 the meaning is that the gift is salvation, it being by grace through faith.

Without faith there is no conduit for grace to flow through, without faith there is no corridor for grace to be accessed.

Rom 5:1-2 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, (2) through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

I know Calvin didn't create the acronym TULIP, but there are so many logical fallacies in the doctrines it purports to that no wonder it is dubbed the flower of deformed theology.

If, as Calvinism teaches, no-one is able to refuse God's gift of salvation or resist His saving grace, why are not all saved, and why if their salvation is dictated by predetermination is any perseverance of the saints needed, since hypothetically there is nothing that can change it.

talico

Aug 8, 2021
La
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I didn't imply that. What God gives me, the trials and tribulations He allows, the pain and suffering, etc, is not more than He has equipped me to bear.
My sins have been forgiven, past present and future on the cross.
Since I have a dual nature, the flesh wars against the spirit and vice versa. This will go on until I die and am released from this body. My spirit will separate and go to the Lord.
Do you completely cease from the sins you commit or do you repeat them?
Sin dwells in the members of our flesh. I die to my old nature daily, I mortify the flesh and have grown to hate sin, am no longer a slave to it and therefore exercise self control, obedience, holiness ... yet still, I am a sinner until I die OR am resurrected.
You have contradicted yourself in this post.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have contradicted yourself in this post.
Where? My spirit is cleansed, but my flesh has sin. When I die they separate. He who says he has no sin, the truth is not in him. The truth is in me and I have sin dwelling in my flesh. You can deceive yourself and think you have no sin, but you do the same things that unbelievers do -- unless you think you live perfectly holy?

talico

Aug 8, 2021
La
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where? My spirit is cleansed, but my flesh has sin. When I die they separate. He who says he has no sin, the truth is not in him. The truth is in me and I have sin dwelling in my flesh. You can deceive yourself and think you have no sin, but you do the same things that unbelievers do -- unless you think you live perfectly holy?
You have contradicted yourself again in this post.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Number one, I am not a Jew

Sad that you are not! Because only those that are Jews inwardly will inherit the kingdom of God. Romans 2:28-29.

Two, God has the power of predestination and the Power to kill, but he does not do that to everyone and everything.

For once you are correct. God can destroy both body and soul to hell but He will destroy only those that are not His.

Why can't you believe Psalms 58:3? They are God's words. So you know more than God? Amazing!

To God Be The Glory

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If, as Calvinism teaches, no-one is able to refuse God's gift of salvation or resist His saving grace, why are not all saved,

Because salvation is not for all. Many are called but few are chosen.

and why if their salvation is dictated by predetermination is any perseverance of the saints needed, since hypothetically there is nothing that can change it.

Because after conversion our bodies still lusts after sin [see Romans Chapter 7].

Your theology is something else, Change your username, it doesn't suit you.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why can't you believe Psalms 58:3? They are God's words. So you know more than God? Amazing!

First off they are David's words and he knew so little about what was really going on.

Sad that you are not! Because only those that are Jews inwardly will inherit the kingdom of God. Romans 2:28-29.

LOL I am not a Jew inwardly, outwardly, or by religion. Don't get me wrong I was raised with the Jews and love them. I would die for the Jews and Israel. I was proud to defended Israel. But I am not a Jew and Christ said if try to mix the two religions and you will ruin them both.

As far as Christian religions I am very tolerant, I am multi-denominational I just take a stand against evil. The Calvinists that believe God is a monstrous puppet master and just for the sole purpose of edifying themselves. I take a stand against Voodoo which combines witchcraft and Christianity. I take as stand against the Jehovah's Witnesses which deny the deity of Christ. I take a stand against the OSAS crowd the ruins people's lives and leads them to hell. I take a stand against the new denomination which is a social religion that tries to deny the morality of the Bible. I have done battle with evil my whole life and I am good at it.