Hi from Malaysia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Catalyst

Jan 13, 2009
I am a missionary to Asia - have been for the last 10+ years. Been in full time ministry for 20 years. Had 5+ years in Burma as a Bible School teacher and Academic Dean now living in Malaysia, and travel to many nations around Asia.Very interested in some of the latest developments we see happening around the world.You can always tell a lot about a person from the books they read
rolleyes.gif
so here goes...Some of my favorite authors are Spurgeon, Whitfield, Edwards, Gurnell and other puritans, along with Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Wigglesworth, John G Lake, Art KatzMy preferred Bible translations for serious Bible study include ESV, KJV, NASBI was a PC user for 20 years and just switched to the Mac about 2 years ago - never lookd back ;-)I do have a ministry site and a blog site on the end times Catalyst is my apocalyptic/end times blog.
hdr-8.jpg
RevivalAsia is my ministry Site
logo.jpg
In my spare time I graphic design and design CMS/Wordpress websites (tentmaking)BlessingsCatalyst