Hi!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
Hi!

My name is Joses Tirtabudi. I'm 16, and I live in Newcastle, Australia. Yes, that's the dumb sporting nation, or that's what some people like to think! lol. I have two loving parents, two brothers, and unfortunately, no sisters. By the way, I'm the oldest (oh the pressure!). I'm not very tall, and well, some of my friends say i'm, well, not fat, but stocky! Any way, I attend the PFC church and have been for my whole life. No, growing up in church is not easy. I've been very blessed to have so many people to help me grow spiritually and watch out for me. Even then, I have many scars already. I'm a very active person. I remember my mum use to say I was hyperactive. I just call myself a workaholic (my boss really likes that)! I play rugby league for my suburb, and use to play basketball for school. I had a short stint in sprinting as well. I occasionally have photography blitzes. yes, I have a camera, a 550d. Other than that, I really like cycling and love being able to get in contact with people. From my memory, i was baptised and filled with the Holy Ghost about eight years ago. I do school via mail with ACA Moreton. I'm in year 12. Can't wait to finish. I found this website while doing some research (I'm the editor for two newsletters in my church), got curious and joined. So far, I've really enjoyed it! If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to!
wink.gif

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Goundzero!

welcomexg.gif

It is wonderful to have you here! and what an active and talented all rounder you are! May the Lord continue to bless you!

Love Rugby League, my nephew played for Queensland state...don't know what they were called though...:huh:

I hope that you are blessed as much as I have been, here at CB!

haveanicedaysun.jpg

or should I say...evening! ;)

Blessing!!!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi!

My name is Joses Tirtabudi. I'm 16, and I live in Newcastle, Australia. Yes, that's the dumb sporting nation, or that's what some people like to think! lol. I have two loving parents, two brothers, and unfortunately, no sisters. By the way, I'm the oldest (oh the pressure!). I'm not very tall, and well, some of my friends say i'm, well, not fat, but stocky! Any way, I attend the PFC church and have been for my whole life. No, growing up in church is not easy. I've been very blessed to have so many people to help me grow spiritually and watch out for me. Even then, I have many scars already. I'm a very active person. I remember my mum use to say I was hyperactive. I just call myself a workaholic (my boss really likes that)! I play rugby league for my suburb, and use to play basketball for school. I had a short stint in sprinting as well. I occasionally have photography blitzes. yes, I have a camera, a 550d. Other than that, I really like cycling and love being able to get in contact with people. From my memory, i was baptised and filled with the Holy Ghost about eight years ago. I do school via mail with ACA Moreton. I'm in year 12. Can't wait to finish. I found this website while doing some research (I'm the editor for two newsletters in my church), got curious and joined. So far, I've really enjoyed it! If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to!
wink.gif

Welcome! Remember this board is public and some of the ideas and doctrines that you read here are simply false. If you discover an idea that seems weird or confusing....go to the Bible and check it out. And if it still seems confusing go talk with a church leader.

Nice to meet you and I look forward to reading more from you!