How To know if you're going to Hell.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Reader,

The door closes on God's offer of salvation just like this..

John 3:36. ""(God's wrath REMAINS on them)""

1.) You died in unbelief, never born again., and there is no eternal remedy for the : "unpardonable sin".

Why?

Because : ....

There is no Cross in Hell.
There is no Jesus's Blood shed for your sin, in Hell.
There is no 2nd Chance to be born again, in Hell.
You will not be "prayed out of hell" if you go there.

Listen,

You went there because you died a "son/daughter of the DEVIL" and this is not able to change, once you leave your body (death)....and enter eternity.

What is a son/daughter of the Devil? ??? Who?
Its this one.
Jesus said.....>"You are of YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL, and the lusts of YOUR FATHER, you will do".

See that?
This is every UNBELIEVER.......all of them (now dead or still breathing) , who have never been BORN AGAIN.

Reader,
The reason Jesus said, that '" you must be BORN AGAIN" ... is because unless you are, you remain the spiritual progeny (child) of THE DEVIL.
He remains your Spiritual Father.

Being "born again", means you have changed Spiritual FATHERS.

See that?

And you have to if you want to end up with the Father of Jesus... after you die.

To be born again, means that GOD has birthed you as HIS Spiritual SON/Daughter, ........ and now the Devil is no longer your Spiritual father.

Understand?

And God has to do that for you, not water baptism.

= Welcome to why you have to be BORN AGAIN by the Spirit of GOD....... and water can't do that for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------

2.) Here is the other way you know for certain that a person is hell bound, and is just waiting to die, so they can go to hell.

This person is : "Seared Conscience".

What is that?
That is a person, (never born again).... whose HEART is so hardened in unbelief... that they have crossed an eternal line, and can never be "drawn by the Holy Spirit" to Faith in Christ ever again.
Not ever.
They are literally passed the point of no return.......and they are still breathing, if not already dead and in Hell.

This is usually not an Atheist.. as most Atheist's are just mind blinded by Satan,..... "lest the light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ should shine into them".

Its usually a church member who is "too far gone"....., who has had so much church, so much religion, ... that they are immure to it.

They are become unable to hear the call of God in their heart any longer and were never born again before that became their Hardened HEART of Unbelief.
There is no way back to BELIEF for this one.

No need to pray for that one, as their SIN of UNBELIEF, that is the "unpardonable sin"..... will follow them into eternity.

What sin?

= "Christ Rejection" .....which is why you end up in Hell......as this is the "unpardonable sin".

See, to reject Christ is to reject PARDON of your sin.
In other words.....God can't forgive you, if you reject the forgiveness that is Christ on the Cross.. = The "unpardonable Sin".

Dont be that one, Reader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gospel Believer

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody who is actually going to Hell will want to know that they are going to Hell! ;) They are going to Hell precisely because they don't want to know what they must do to get saved.

Maybe someone who's afraid that might go to Hell will read your recommendations for getting Saved? :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Nobody who is actually going to Hell will want to know that they are going to Hell! ;) They are going to Hell precisely because they don't want to know what they must do to get saved.

Maybe someone who's afraid that might go to Hell will read your recommendations for getting Saved? :)

Yes, both......all of the above.

I wrote this Thread, based on a post i posted today.
I just reposted it as a Thread and expanded it, .. made it a little deeper and sharper.
Its the type of Thread that is a Gospel warning shot, and is a welcome mat, and is a wonder.

Unbelievers really dont want to go to hell, and because they are confused about what it means to believe or to be a Christian, they are stuck in the darkness until the Light of Life shows them the way out.

Paul said we literally pull some people out of Hell, as they are basically smoking from the Fire.

A lot of unbelievers come to a Forum like this one, and they want to know.....

"have i committed the unpardonable sin".

"is hell real".

"why do so may Catholic Priests molest children"

"Is God angry with me".

So, for all of them, is this Thread.
Its a sort of alarm clock.
And also, Its good to think about Death, because this leads the unbeliever to have to face it.
And when you have to face it, you want to have time to trust in Christ.....so, if i make them face it now, vs......they have a car wreck and are dead before they can reach out to Jesus, then ........ you see.?

Death bed conversions are the home of the Atheist, but, sometimes they die quickly and before they have a chance to have that right down to their last breath meeting with their Maker.

Hell is real.
It will continue to fill, and we the holders of the Truth, are given the responsibility of :

""""the ministry of reconciliation.""""

2 Corinthians 5:19

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“And you, who were once alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and without blemish, and without charge in His sight, if indeed you continue in the faith grounded and settled, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:21-23)

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I just reposted it as a Thread and expanded it, .. made it a little deeper and sharper.
Its the type of Thread that is a Gospel warning shot, and is a welcome mat, and is a wonder.

I use to go on both secular and "christian" forum, and sometimes on a secular forum, i'd post about "hell".
And as you know, i am very direct and of a strong personality, and so, ive seen at least one secular forum just erupt based on a Thread i wrote whose topic is "going to hell" ... ect.

Unbelievers really dont want to go to hell, and because they are confused about what it means to believe or to be a Christian, they are stuck in the darkness until the Light of Life shows them the way out.

Paul said we literally pull some people out of Hell, as they are basically smoking from the Fire.

"is hell real".

"Is God angry with me".

Not easily forgotten.

Its a short tho dynamic understanding regarding why a person goes to hell. And these days....so many cults deny Hell's existence as they are getting their members ready to move in, so, its a good idea to have it up and running.
And also, Its good to think about Death, because this leads the unbeliever to have to face it.
And when you have to face it, you want to have time to trust in Christ.....so, if i make them face it now, vs......they have a car wreck and are dead before they can reach out to Jesus, then ........ you see.?

Death bed conversions are the home of the Atheist, but, sometimes they die quickly and before they have a chance to have that right down to their last breath meeting with their Maker.

Hell is real.
It will continue to fill, and we the holders of the Truth, are given the responsibility of :

This Thread, tho its "kinda eye popping"....and disconcerting, is a wake up call, and if only one person comes to know Salvation in Jesus because of the Spirit of God working through my Thread, then i have performed what im to do, most of all.
Well said!!

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re: How To know if you're going to Hell.

I'd imagine there are quite a few Roman Catholics and Seventh Day
Adventists who'd dearly love to know where they're headed, but in those
religions it's impossible to know for sure.
_

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sheol, Hades, Hell, all are the same place.
Sheol is a Hebrew word that represents the common grave of mankind or gravedom.
Sheol in Old Testament times referred simply to the abode of the dead and suggested no moral distinctions, so it's the place where the dead, righteous and unrighteous go to and sleep in death until the resurrection.
When Greek became the language of the world of that time, and many Jews themselves began speaking Greek the translators translated the old testament from Hebrew to Greek. So when they were translating the old testament from Hebrew to Greek when they came across the Hebrew word Sheol they translated the Hebrew word Sheol to the Greek word Hades. So Hades came to represent the abode of the dead, or gravedom, with no moral distinctions, It's the place where the dead, righteous and unrighteous go to and sleep in death until the resurrection.
When the scriptures began to be translated into the English language when they came across the Hebrew word Sheol or Greek word Hades these words, Sheol and Hades were translated with the English word Hell. So when the word Hell was first used or translated from the Hebrew word Sheol and the Greek word Hades in the 15 &1600's it simply represented the abode of the dead and suggested no moral distinctions, it was the place both righteous and unrighteous go to and sleep in death until the resurrection.
But today too many people think.the word Hell is a place ruled over by Satan and his demons where only the unrighteous go when they die. Because of this, the word Hell isn't an accurate word to use in the scriptures since when it was first used in the 15 & 1600's it simply represented the abode of the dead where both righteous and unrighteous go to and sleep in death until the resurrection, just like Sheol and Hades.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sheol, Hades, Hell, all are the same place.

You posted your cults teaching.

Now the reality is, Hell, is created for "the Devil and His Angels".
They wont be ruling there, and anyone who dies never being born again, will go to Hell, and there is no 2nd Chance to be born again in Hell.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted your cults teaching.

Now the reality is, Hell, is created for "the Devil and His Angels".
They wont be ruling there, and anyone who dies never being born again, will go to Hell, and there is no 2nd Chance to be born again in Hell.
You can believe what you want, but regarding Sheol, the Encyclopedia Britannica (1971, Vol. 11, p. 276) noted: "The state of the dead was one of neither pain nor pleasure. Neither reward for the righteous nor punishment for the wicked was associated with Sheol. The good and the bad alike, tyrants and saints, kings and orphans, Israelites and gentiles, all slept together without awareness of one another.”

While the Greek teaching of the immortality of the human soul infiltrated Jewish religious thinking in later centuries, the Bible record shows that Sheol refers to mankind’s common grave as a place where there is no consciousness. (Ecclesiastes 9:4-6, 10) Those in Sheol neither praise God nor mention him. (Psalm 6:4, 5; Isaiah 38:17-19) Yet it cannot be said that it simply represents ‘a condition of being separated from God,’ since the Scriptures render such a teaching untenable by showing that Sheol is “in front of” him, and that God is in effect “there.” (Proverbs 15:11; Psalm 139:7, 8; Amos 9:1, 2) For this reason Job, longing to be relieved of his suffering, prayed that he might go to Sheol and later be remembered by YHWH God and be called out from Sheol.(Job 14:12-15)

Throughout the inspired Scriptures, Sheol is continually associated with death and not life. (1Samuel 2:6; 2Samuel 22:6; Psalm 18:4, 5; 49:7-10, 14, 15; 88:2-6; 89:48; Isaiah 28:15-18; Psalm 116:3, 7-10; 2Corinthians 4:13, 14.) It is spoken of as “the land of darkness” (Job 10:21) and a place of silence. (Psalm 115:17)

On the day of Pentecost 33 C.E., the apostle Peter quoted from Psalm 16:10 and applied it to Christ Jesus. Luke, in quoting Peter’s words, used the Greek word Hades showing that Sheol and Hades are the same place, mankind’s common grave.(Acts 2:25-27, 29-32) So since the English word Hell is used in the English language where Sheol was used in the old testament and where Hades was used in the New testament, Hell, Sheol, and Hades are the same place.

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re: How To know if you're going to Hell.

Well; if someone has read the entire epistle of 1John and still doesn't know
whether they're going to Hell, then I'd have to say at the very least they're
on track for it.

1John 5:13 . . I write these things to you who believe in the name of the
Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.
_

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

"is hell real".

"Is God angry with me".

Hell is real.

It appears to me you have formulas for everything spiritual and if one is not jumping through your hoops (which you say are not yours but the bible's)....nice dodge; you have nothing but condemnation.

I would say you have a counterfeit ministry of 'reconciliation'. It has an appearance of piety yet delivers condemnation on the objects of God's kindness......thereby perverting judgement.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader,

1.) You died in unbelief, never born again., and there is no eternal remedy for the : "unpardonable sin".

Why?

Listen,

You went there because you died a "son/daughter of the DEVIL" and this is not able to change, once you leave your body (death)....and enter eternity.

Its this one.
Jesus said.....>"You are of YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL, and the lusts of YOUR FATHER, you will do".

See that?
This is every UNBELIEVER.......all of them (now dead or still breathing) , who have never been BORN AGAIN.

Reader,
The reason Jesus said, that '" you must be BORN AGAIN" ... is because unless you are, you remain the spiritual progeny (child) of THE DEVIL.

See that?

And you have to if you want to end up with the Father of Jesus... after you die.

To be born again, means that GOD has birthed you as HIS Spiritual SON/Daughter, ........ and now the Devil is no longer your Spiritual father.

Understand?

= Welcome to why you have to be BORN AGAIN by the Spirit of GOD....... and water can't do that for you.

2.) Here is the other way you know for certain that a person is hell bound, and is just waiting to die, so they can go to hell.

What is that?
That is a person, (never born again).... whose HEART is so hardened in unbelief... that they have crossed an eternal line, and can never be "drawn by the Holy Spirit" to Faith in Christ ever again.
Not ever.
They are literally passed the point of no return.......and they are still breathing, if not already dead and in Hell.

This is usually not an Atheist.. as most Atheist's are just mind blinded by Satan,..... "lest the light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ should shine into them".

Its usually a church member who is "too far gone"....., who has had so much church, so much religion, ... that they are immure to it.

They are become unable to hear the call of God in their heart any longer and were never born again before that became their Hardened HEART of Unbelief.

No need to pray for that one, as their SIN of UNBELIEF, that is the "unpardonable sin"..... will follow them into eternity.

What sin?

= "Christ Rejection" .....which is why you end up in Hell......as this is the "unpardonable sin".

In other words.....God can't forgive you, if you reject the forgiveness that is Christ on the Cross.. = The "unpardonable Sin".

I might add to this typical,excellent post by Behold .....” whoever does NOT BELIEVE in the name of the only begotten Son Of God is already condemned....”

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I might add to this typical,excellent post by Behold .....” whoever does NOT BELIEVE in the name of the only begotten Son Of God is already condemned....”

Great verse that proves that getting into the water can't save you.

Notice that the verse says, he that is WB and Believes is Saved, but He that does not BELIEVE is Damned. Which is explained by : John 3:36

Notice that the "water" is left out of what damns you, and that is because it plays absolutely no part in your Salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are guaranteed to go to Hell, unless you are born again..

Jesus said, "you MUST be born again" as this is the only way you can become "in Christ", "forgiven", "Sanctified", "Justified" and "redeemed".

= "all that believe in Jesus".

= "Jesus said all that believe in me, I give unto you Eternal Life and you shall never go to Hell (Perish)"""

Believe, and be born again by the Spirit of God.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold ..why do some doubt they are born again?

I have never doubted being birthed in the Spirit.....I’m not bragging, I just don’t understand why some doubt.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-

Reader,

Why?

Listen,

Its this one.

See that?

Reader,

See that?

Understand?

What is that?
Not ever.

What sin?

Going? Where in it.