I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does everybody always think that you can't believe in God and science at the same time? I personally don't think that one could exist without the other. Meaning that I believe that science is the blueprints for God's creation. If we didn't have it, we wouldn't have proof of a creator and then there possibly might not even be one. I could draw you up a map if you need me to explain further, but that isn't the thread to do that for. It would have to be in private.
God always has His 7000. And He is the author of science. Of that, there can be no doubt. I believe we are in agreement on this.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always has His 7000. And He is the author of science. Of that, there can be no doubt. I believe we are in agreement on this.

Yeah, I figured that you might have been joking, but I just don't understand why a lot of people think that a science theist (or whatever it's called) can't exist. :/

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It foretells that a quarter of the earth will die by famine, plague and pestilence. At earths current population, that would be 1.75 billion dying by those ways. We are at 3.5 million if you can trust the number given for COVID deaths. I’m hideous at math but I think for the prophecy to happen we would need to reach close to 600 times as many deaths as we have seen with COVID. I guess I see any conspiracy as being secondary to the prophecy. Because God said it, it will happen at some time, whether we are in it beginning or not and whether men help it along or not.
This is the thing about prophecy, and as relates to those passages informing of God having foreordained all things.
All prophets receive foretelling from God.
Which means God is forewarning of his plans for people and the earth.
Now that you've read that, re-read your observations.
:(:confused:

Whatever befalls, it is all God's doing.:eek::oops:

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I repeat,.. I don't think anybody was saying to anybody specifically that they weren't a Christian. We were just saying what didn't sound like Christian behavior and it wasn't directed towards anybody in particular. At least, my remark wasn't.

If you show me in print where it says in the Word of God that thou shall not take a vaccine or medicine or any of the sort to save thy life as it is the mark of the beast then I'll take it all back. There's no mark in my hand or on my forehead,.. so enough already!!!! :mad:
I NEVER said the vaccine is the Mark. Again, you misread my post.

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mask show who is your master - Government
Living in fear over Faith is what the devil loves.
get the Fauci ouchie, help us out

'covid' injection= eugenics

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I NEVER said the vaccine is the Mark. Again, you misread my post.

Then why is it that whenever somebody even mentions the vaccine you quote scriptures of the beast and continue squawking about the chip being the mark of the beast? You need to learn how to explain yourself better.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any passage that does so?
"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity" Ecc 3:18-19

Man is the beast(s) until and when they have all been killed:

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:1-2

Reactions: Amazed@grace

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity" Ecc 3:18-19

She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:1-2

So then what is it? I just see the beast being mentioned. Not what it actually is. :confused:

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Death is inevitable....the day I was born it was already recorded the day I would die. So whatever means I die from it is in His Hands.

Let me clarify, I don't worry about it....but if I was to become ill or injured and medicine could save my life I wouldn't refuse it...it will either work or not.

Thank you!
Lord has our death planned. sure, you could free will it- today -in the street.
BELIVEING & FEARING that you will die to what the TV says, is absolutely pathetic and influenced from the Devil himself.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are beasts the, we are the beast? Because we all share the same breath.
Fascinating if we reflect back to: Genesis 2:7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English And LORD JEHOVAH God formed Adam of the dust from the soil, and breathed into his face the breath of life, and Adam was a living soul.

Why would God then in his grace be crucified to save the soul of beasts that all share what is from the beginning, his breath?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that it is a personal choice, but I can't understand people refusing to be vaccinated. I was anxious about having mine but I made the choice to go ahead with it from the desire to see it coming under control. It's not only myself that it protects but also any vulnerable person I may come into contact with. It wasn't about me but for the good of society as a whole.
I never had a flu vaccine either and I don't remember the last time I had a flu.
Or gave someone else a flu.
Why not all this panic when over a million people died from Sars?

I am personally refusing because I DON'T TRUST the government.
I DON'T TRUST the science.
I DON'T TRUST the data.

I don't have the rona, I never had the rona, and I can't give people something I don't have.

Anywhoo..
I stopped at the market today, (I live in Maine)
We still have a mask mandate to enter stores.
I put my mask on (respect for the Gov'nor)
And when I leave I take it off.
I'm not out to stress people that believe in masks and vax's
I'm not out to stress people who don't.

That's as much compliance the government is getting from me.
It's something I still have somewhat control over. I can leave it on or take it off.
A vaccine... I can't suck it out like snake poison if something goes wrong.

Why do you need a cure if your not sick?
The vaccine will not prevent you from getting sick.
You can still give people covid if your sick and vaxxed.

SO what's it for????

I'm not willing to find out.
That's me.

Hugs

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy even the Muppets are getting into this. :rolleyes: (How can they be vaccinated, they don't even have immune systems. XD)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, but it's not going to happen and I'm about to ask that one of the staff members ban you from this thread if you won't stop being so annoying and repeating.
I have said nothing wrong. Why are you so upset? Did you watch the video? It's coming.

"Breaking! Klaus Schwab Calls For Global Health Pass Based on Implantable Microchip"

"World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab called for a
mandatory global health pass in the form of implantable microchips within 10 years."

Breaking! Klaus Schwab Calls For Global Health Pass Based on Implantable Microchip

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then what is it? I just see the beast being mentioned. Not what it actually is. :confused:
Men themselves are the beasts! We are nothing but beasts in the eyes of God until something good has been born within us.

John the Baptist speaks of the same process of eliminating the beastly parts of and replacing them with something good:

"He must increase, but I must decrease." John 3:30 [nourish the good or new man and starve the evil or old man]

Apostle Paul calls it the 'old man' and the 'new man'

"having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace," Eph 2:15

The two are the old and the new. The new man, the new one born when a person is born again has in the part by the power of the Holy Spirit the job of killing the old man. This also why Paul advises us to not 'quench the Spirit' [I Thess 5:19] for when we are quenching the Spirit we are effectively stopping the work of the Spirit within us. Don't feed the old man, nourish the new man and do not quench the Spirit!

The battles between the old man and the new man will rage within us while the old man lives at all:

"From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?" James 4:1

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in other words,.. the vaccine isn't the beast. Can you please repeat that nice and loud for those who may not have heard you?

Reactions: Pearl