I Can't Keep My Mouth Shut Anymore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are You Vaccinated

• Total voters

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL! Oh, the visuals!
really-happy-bird-smiley-emoticon.gif

really-happy-bird-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah well if Barney the dinosaur starts preaching to kids to get the vaccine I would be like "why do you care!?! You've been dead for millions of years and you're just a figment of their imagination!!!" Then Barney would probably question his whole entire existence after that. XD

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah well if Barney the dinosaur starts preaching to kids to get the vaccine I would be like "why do you care!?! You've been dead for millions of years and you're just a figment of their imagination!!!" Then Barney would probably question his whole entire existence after that. XD
Yeah well, his first question should be, why am I purple?:confused::p

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have just solved the problem and I gotta say, its brilliant!

They should just make it law that any of us who dont want the vaccine have to yell out loudly when anyone comes near us, UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!
Of course those words will be directed at the ones contaminated with mRNA derived from aborted fetuses + a whole cocktail of lethal chemicals. It appears that vaccinated individuals are "shedding" viral particles and infecting others.

"Now one vaccine manufacturer suddenly wants us to report when a pregnant mother comes into close contact with a vaccinated person one to two weeks after the vaccination was given. This gives us concerns now that the shedding of spike proteins may be a very real concern."

Warning! Vaccines Will Make All Comorbidities Worse | Principia Scientific Intl.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Okay, come on @Heart2Soul even you have to admit that that was funny right there. :D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK I'm getting some popcorn and a movie and considering what 666 means
Right, a form of government or religion that has power to oppress the people governed.
I think more likely that the beast is associated with the false prophet, which is someone that falsely predicts things like divination and cursing. The more likely interpretation would lead to the Hindu Buddhist forehead marks and palm marks. And fortune telling or palm reading. It may be that this has already happened or is something coming up where they can't buy or sell save they take a Hindu Buddhist mark.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dang nappit! You're getting me excited for Halloween and it's only May. :p
LOL, I'm watching big trouble in little China (it's free on youtube) and noticed that they had a terrible earthquake today a 7.3 magnitude. So I'm waiting on news from China whom I like by the way, I used to do business with China a long time ago.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course those words will be directed at the ones contaminated with mRNA derived from aborted fetuses + a whole cocktail of lethal chemicals. It appears that vaccinated individuals are "shedding" viral particles and infecting others.

"Now one vaccine manufacturer suddenly wants us to report when a pregnant mother comes into close contact with a vaccinated person one to two weeks after the vaccination was given. This gives us concerns now that the shedding of spike proteins may be a very real concern."

Warning! Vaccines Will Make All Comorbidities Worse | Principia Scientific Intl.

Luciferase enzyme was definitely named that on purpose. It makes fireflies light up and other animals that glow. Not sure it was sinister to name it that though. Lol

Reactions: dev553344

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kind of creepy to think of beetle DNA being injected in people to make imaging easier though...kind of dont want anyone's DNA in me but mine...

Especially when you think about nephilim...

Someone should write a scary fiction story on that.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, I'm watching big trouble in little China (it's free on youtube) and noticed that they had a terrible earthquake today a 7.3 magnitude. So I'm waiting on news from China whom I like by the way, I used to do business with China a long time ago.

Really? That's sad. :( (About the earthquake.)

Reactions: dev553344

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Kind of creepy to think of beetle DNA being injected in people to make imaging easier though...kind of dont want anyone's DNA in me but mine...

Especially when you think about nephilim...

Someone should write a scary fiction story on that.
They'd better make sure it's not from the blister beetle or they'll have some fancy explaining to do to King Bill.
uMr7onit-p49WVStPm0CFtaOcd6jsLP6SvO_99wuFxFT1dyY4U5PUBHJ_kDfNxsJRKjUM4NUEOhwF4PwBU_NTFVh1UQfFEz7BWNcWlwWdzOYHCAr1w_Iz9W5kzjX_VfWXTY7_ymMChaZuvfa1y5yyDfduJKk3A

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha ha.. I am beginning to question my existence on this thread...ha. ha.

It's like I already messaged you. I may be an instigator, but I'm a loveable one. ;) I cause mischief for laughs, not to upset people. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? That's sad. :( (About the earthquake.)
Yeah, I saw one video and it was a cat running back and forth thru the house, terrified of the quake. Stuff was falling all around. But no news yet, I'm waiting for a report. I used to design, manufacture and sell online super coolers for high performance computer processors thru a Company I ran called Wintsch Labs, LLC. Fun time of my life. I bought TEC (Thermoelectric Coolers) from China. They were one of a kind and super high performance. But that was in Beijing.

Anyways, the beast mark is most likely a Hindu Buddhist thing that either is long gone or coming up. But then I think that Babylon was Pompeii which fits since Pompeii is near shore with the volcano that destroyed it and was a Roman controlled city just after Christ died it was destroyed. Revelation and old prophecies probably.

Reactions: April_Rose