In God We Trust

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Did you hear that the "In God We Trust" was taken off the gold dollar?Another traditional American liberty taken away.Wow, look what's happened to America with a conservative Republican as president. It leaned to the Left.I can't wait for a Democrat to get into office! (Satire)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
yeah and if we are lucky (she said sarcastically ) we will get a democratic majority in the houe and senate then we can get rid of things like those stupid words I take this Man to be husband and this women to be my wife and replace it with I take this person.cant wait(yuk);(

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We continue to take God out of things and then we wonder where we went wrong.Psalm 127:1
A Song of degrees for Solomon. Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(MWM;40465)
Did you hear that the "In God We Trust" was taken off the gold dollar?Another traditional American liberty taken away.Wow, look what's happened to America with a conservative Republican as president. It leaned to the Left.I can't wait for a Democrat to get into office! (Satire)
If your talking about the presidential dollar coins the "In God we Trust" ,"E pluribus unum" as well as the date and mint mark are on the edge of the coins.If you happen to see these coins without the mottos,mink mark and date on the edge then you should keep it because it is worth more than it's face value(assuming that it is a real "godless dollar and not a counterfeit) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:George_stack.JPG