inflammation/hips

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @TLHKAJ I'll add it to my watch list!

I don't want to speak to soon, and I don't want to be that "I cut out gluten and my life changed" annoying person but...

....lol

I have been sticking to a mostly totally natural diet of a lot of anti-inflammatory foods, acidophilus, back on vitamin d, stretching, and remembering to just take time for myself.

I still have stiffness in my hands but I feel a lot better and not as much pain or brain fog.

I didn't understand the acidophilus part until I looked it up just now. I was taking it for the sake of it. To see what happens.. Lol

Gut Bacteria: A Potential Game Changer for Rheumatoid Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis

Interesting article. Thanks.
Have you ever drank Kombucha? It has helped me.

Reactions: DuckieLady

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @TLHKAJ I'll add it to my watch list!

I don't want to speak to soon, and I don't want to be that "I cut out gluten and my life changed" annoying person but...

....lol

I have been sticking to a mostly totally natural diet of a lot of anti-inflammatory foods, acidophilus, back on vitamin d, stretching, and remembering to just take time for myself.

I still have stiffness in my hands but I feel a lot better and not as much pain or brain fog.

I didn't understand the acidophilus part until I looked it up just now. I was taking it for the sake of it. To see what happens.. Lol

Gut Bacteria: A Potential Game Changer for Rheumatoid Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis

If you’re feeling better, thank God for leading you to that diet, even if you didn’t know you were being led!

Have you ever heard of the Eber scroll? If I remember correctly, it was written by the Egyptians and was a compilation of health advice they got from the Hebrew people. (Eber/Hebrew). It’s mostly boring and I don’t recommend it, lol, but one thing was fascinating! It was what to do for a cut or wound. You were supposed to put a moldy piece of bread on it…penicillin was discovered a long, long time later. Penicillin is grown from mold! As @amadeus would say, boy howdy!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting article. Thanks.
Have you ever drank Kombucha? It has helped me.
I have! I may try it out. I know God was leading me to that one, too. I just kept ignoring it, but I plan on getting a bottle and growing the SCOBY so I can make it at home. :D

If you’re feeling better, thank God for leading you to that diet, even if you didn’t know you were being led!

Have you ever heard of the Eber scroll? If I remember correctly, it was written by the Egyptians and was a compilation of health advice they got from the Hebrew people. (Eber/Hebrew). It’s mostly boring and I don’t recommend it, lol, but one thing was fascinating! It was what to do for a cut or wound. You were supposed to put a moldy piece of bread on it…penicillin was discovered a long, long time later. Penicillin is grown from mold! @amadeus would say, boy howdy!
Very interesting!! Way cool. I never heard of it but I might look it up. I love that stuff. :D thanks!!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have! I may try it out. I know God was leading me to that one, too. I just kept ignoring it, but I plan on getting a bottle and growing the SCOBY so I can make it at home. :D

Very interesting!! Way cool. I never heard of it but I might look it up. I love that stuff. :D thanks!!

Kombucha made my digestion and…(other stuff) better. There goes the true chef of the strawberry cake universe, she’s going to make her OWN Kombucha!

Kombucha is a bit sour so I put some stevia in a glass of it. I really only like the ginger flavored.

well, if you read it and find anything else amazing, let us know. :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kombucha made my digestion and…(other stuff) better. There goes the true chef of the strawberry cake universe, she’s going to make her OWN Kombucha!

Kombucha is a bit sour so I put some stevia in a glass of it. I really only like the ginger flavored.

well, if you read it and find anything else amazing, let us know. :)
Haha! Yes I always have something fermenting or cooking, non-stop! lol

I will check it out later today and see if I find anything cool! Thanks for telling me about it. :D

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am typing on a flip phone so please forgive bad grammar.

I usually take turmeric but i haven't the past few days. I will in a minute.

I have always had stiffness in my hands and tingling. I feel sore in my hips and have abdominal soreness. Exhuasted. Anyway, this is hard to type, but arthritis runs in my family - and my hips and abdomen are bothering me.

I'm sorry Fluff, just now seeing this. I will say a prayer for you right now sister, for relief and or healing.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! Yes I always have something fermenting or cooking, non-stop! lol

I will check it out later today and see if I find anything cool! Thanks for telling me about it. :D

You shouldn’t have to pay for it. I remember I found it online pdf for free from some university.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you ever heard of the Eber scroll? If I remember correctly, it was written by the Egyptians and was a compilation of health advice they got from the Hebrew people. (Eber/Hebrew). It’s mostly boring and I don’t recommend it, lol, but one thing was fascinating! It was what to do for a cut or wound. You were supposed to put a moldy piece of bread on it…penicillin was discovered a long, long time later. Penicillin is grown from mold! As @amadeus would say, boy howdy!

Think I'll keep a few moldy pieces of bread on hand... :D