Israeli attack on civilians should be condemned by all believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those believers who support Israel morally in the killing of children, women and civilians as well as the forced relocations, starvation, attacking health workers and etc have no bible support for their choice. (and share the blame for the murders) There is no doubt that God hates it and that justice must come as a result. Are there still any Jack Hibb/Amir Tsarfarti/Tom Hughes types out there that care to defend it?
(And please, don't talk about the genocide as if it were self defense)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those believers who support Israel morally in the killing of children, women and civilians as well as the forced relocations, starvation, attacking health workers and etc have no bible support for their choice. (and share the blame for the murders) There is no doubt that God hates it and that justice must come as a result. Are there still any Jack Hibb/Amir Tsarfarti/Tom Hughes types out there that care to defend it?
Oh, please, don't talk about self defense as if it were genocide!! Is it that you believe in genocide against Israel, that you want them to stand down, and just allow terrorists to re-establish themselves for their next attack? Do you want that next attack to succeed? Is that why you want them to not defend themselves?

Much love!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Hamas' original attack on Oct 7, 2023 gets a pass?

They should not go after the terrorists? The lying scum bags that hide within the citizens.

I see God's hand in this.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you defend Israel when INNOCENT helpless civilians were attacked by COWARDS?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Hamas' original attack on Oct 7, 2023 gets a pass?

They should not go after the terrorists? The lying scum bags that hide within the citizens.

I see God's hand in this.
I believe Israel will win this war like they've won every other, and will continue to do so, specifically because God's hand is upon them.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More like Hamas kidnapped and killed innocent Israeli civilians starting the present conflict, something you ignore

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As I understand it Israel was attacked, many of it's people murdered and many more taken hostage. What were the Israelis supposed to do, just suck it up and do nothing.? What would the US do if the same happened there? And many hostages are still held captive or are dead. Hamas is a terrorist group. And also how many innocent people were killed in Iraq when they were attacked because of the 'weapons of mass destruction'? Was there an outcry over that?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, please, don't talk about self defense as if it were genocide!! Is it that you believe in genocide against Israel, that you want them to stand down, and just allow terrorists to re-establish themselves for their next attack? Do you want that next attack to succeed? Is that why you want them to not defend themselves?

Much love!
If so called defense is destroying and depopulating and starving and mass murdering kids etc, then I would say do not do it. God is not on their side

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe Israel will win this war like they've won every other, and will continue to do so, specifically because God's hand is upon them.

Much love!
Say what? God's hand? They will get that soon enough. It is called the great tribulation. I used to wonder why He would allow it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If so called defense is destroying and depopulating and starving and mass murdering kids etc, then I would say do not do it. God is not on their side
Did you defend Israel when the Hamas MONSTERS attacked innocent people? You sound like a Hamas puppet.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As I understand it Israel was attacked, many of it's people murdered and many more taken hostage. What were the Israelis supposed to do, just suck it up and do nothing.?
If they wanted the hostages back, they seem to have done the opposite of what would do it.
What would the US do if the same happened there?

Who cares? The US are partners in crime here.
And many hostages are still held captive or are dead.
I wonder if most were killed by Israel or Hamas?
Hamas is a terrorist group.
The kids is Gaza are just people. Using some minority as an excuse for mass murder is lame
And also how many innocent people were killed in Iraq when they were attacked because of the 'weapons of mass destruction'? Was there an outcry over that?
Yes. Plenty. There still is a loss of trust in the US over that and other travesties of truth ans justice

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's good! Did you read what the Bible says about Israel? Do you know where Jesus will return? It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible.
Not unbelieving Israel. What He says about the nation of Israel is that they will be attacked and mostly killed. No protection for them from God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not unbelieving Israel. What He says about the nation of Israel is that they will be attacked and mostly killed. No protection for them from God.
So you don't know where Jesus will return???

Status
Not open for further replies.