Jack Van Impe Challenging Pope Francis to Debate!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have known and supported Jack and his Bible teachings for 40+ years and have many of his books so I have no need for others to tell me about Jack who they know zero but what they read on some demon inspired trash web-site!!
Charitywatch is completely non-partisan, and they judge strictly by works, ok. I know it's hard, but don't deny truth if you know what's good for you ok. Have a nice day

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has a lot to say about the all to real hell==
Matthew 10:28 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 5:29-30 29If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

2 Thessalonians 1:8-10 8He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our LORD Jesus. 9They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of his might 10on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.

Not one of the scriptures you quoted here says a word about eternal torment in hell.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack says the Holy Spirit spoke to him and appointed Jack to give the world the message that Jesus is at the door ready to return and I have no reason to think Jack is a liar and those that slander, mock, scoff are risking much!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says==Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: ===Sounds like eternal hell to me!!!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He'd annihilate your doctrine as heresy and embarass you. It would be a heretic schooling another heretic, then you'd both be in the same ditch in the end. I found the sunglass wearing emoticon in you post quite fitting. :)

Could we please stop with cries of heretic? Its at least bordering on calling someone who says they are Christian, to not be a Christian, which is against forum rules.

Can we just stop with personal attacks?

And the op chose a topic. Just attacking someone you don't like rather than addressing the topic is a bit rude.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just know and beware those that deny the Truth of God's Word!!===1 TIMOTHY 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was anyone besides me surprised that Jack Van Impe is still alive?

Reactions: Acolyte

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am beginning to think you "worship" Jack Van Impe...do you ever listen to any other preacher or teacher besides him?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am beginning to think you "worship" Jack Van Impe...do you ever listen to any other preacher or teacher besides him?
Yeah. It is definitely an obsession.

And why would any Gospel preacher waste his time trying to debate the pope, who is another fox like Herod? On top of that he (the Pope) is less interested in the papacy, and more interested in the New World Order, climate change, the migrant invasion of the West, claiming that Allah is the same as the Christian God, etc. Just another Left-Liberal Globalist politician.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah. It is definitely an obsession.

And why would any Gospel preacher waste his time trying to debate the pope, who is another fox like Herod? On top of that he is less interested in the papacy, and more interested in the New World Order, climate change, the migrant invasion of the West, claiming that Allah is the same as the Christian God, etc. Just another Left-Liberal Globalist politician.
His entire program is based off of world events and headlines....and he uses these to create fear through his constant "prophecies of the signs of the times".
God set me free of this mentality and helped me become grounded in Him, His Truth, and His Love.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wake up!!! 25% of the Bible is prophecy and God was not wasting His time!!
Most of us here believe in the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Just not when Jack Van Impe says it will happen....nor do I agree with his interpretation of who the antichrist is.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack hasnever set a date for the rapture but he does say we are the last generation=the generation that will be living on rapture day and Jack has never named any man say that that man is or will be the anti-Christ!!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe Says He is Challenging Pope Francis to Debate the Pope's Heresy!!
06-15-19, 01:15 PM
Jack Van Impe Says He is Challenging Pope Francis to Debate the Pope's Heresy that says atheists will go to heaven and there is no hell anf you don't need Jesus to get into heaven=Total heresy!!! Google===
Jack Van Impe Presents — June 15, 2019

1Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
They should stick to things upon which they both agree: namely, the "coming last seven years of tribulation Antichrist" which Jesuit priest Ribera first introduced to the world in the 16th century and which Van Impe preaches as truth, right?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take time to learn truth!!
Only Those Blinded by Satan could Watch Jack Van Impe's Program then Mock,Scoff and Attack Him!! Jack is appointed and anointed by God to preach to the world that Jesus is at the door ready to return today!! Google== Jack Van Impe Presents — June 15, 2019
Dude is preaching Jesuit Futurism, which idea was first introduced by Jesuit Francisco Ribera during the "counter-reformation" of the 16th century whdn the Protestant Reformers were preaching that the office of the papacy is the prophesied Antichrist of Scripture - the idea was intended to convince Protestants that the papacy was innocent of the charge, and thougt it took over 300 years to happen, today non-Catholics like yourself are running around all excited about some future "left behind" Antichrist dude - because the papacy thinks in CENTURIES, not months or years. Congratulations, you and Jack are among the best players on the papacy's team :)