Jack Van Impe Challenging Pope Francis to Debate!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because your answers make no sense.
Please give us just one example of catholic officials referring to any living person as a "saint" - and not in a colloquial fashion, but in the PROTESTANT fashion that makes the words "Christian" and "saint" synonymous.
Let's read in the Psalms about the Second Coming, shall we?

50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.​

Got that, Dead Bread? God is coming to gather His SAINTS - those that have made a covenant with Him by offering their bodies a "living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto the Lord". Got it? WE ARE ALL SAINTS, NOT JUST DEAD CATHOLICS.
Please stop twisting Scripture! Of course the church appoints leaders over the work. Their function is for administration, not as a sequel to the OT priesthood! What your feeble papal brain cannot understand is that in the OT the Israelite people were not priests, but were subject to a priesthood. In the NT, WE ARE ALL "KINGS" AND "PRIESTS". Do you finally understand why the papal priesthood is an illegit organization, or should I say it in Latin?
No - it doesn't say that we are "ALL" saints, kings and priests.

Christ Himself said that there were wolves among his flock - false prophets and false disciples (Matt. 7:15-23).
NEVER did He say that "ALL" were saints, kings and priests. That's YOUR perversion of the Gospel . . .

Do your HOMEWORK.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Where there are sins there are also divisions, schisms, heresies and disputes. Where there is virtue, however, there also are harmony and unity, from which arise the one heart and one soul of all believers. Origen, Hom. in 9, 1: PG 13, 732.

This yet has never been true. It is possible only and when <all believers> will be under the pope and the Roman Catholic Church, or DIE! Which to me seems to be the scenario already NOW! Origen is only another Roman Catholic heretic anti-Christ which yet has never been different.
Where there is no sin but only harmony and unity, virtue, and one heart and one soul of all believers, BE SURE, there, Satan is the prince of peace instead of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it should be a three way debate - Pope Francis, Jack Van Impe, and Jack Van Impe’s LEGO hair

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Reactions: aspen

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey, ol' Jack got plenty of gas money for his jet from me too, i tell ya what!

bbyrd009, I understand the purpose of your post, to throw dirt on the reputation of Jack Van Impe, to appease the evil spirit that demanded that you do this; and that spirit is certainly not from God!!

Jack Van Impe certainly does not have a jet!! His very modest net worth is only a mere $2.5 million. Jack is 90 years of age! I am only 77 years of age, and the world I live in, where an average house runs $1.5 million, I don't know anyone in my age group that doesn't have a net worth of well beyond a mere basic $2.5 million!

I had been listening Jack Van Impe for decades. and IMO, he is a talented Bible teacher. I don't recall him ever saying anything that conflicted with Scripture.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow.....hope he has foodstamps...