Jack Van Impe Challenging Pope Francis to Debate!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do just a little research!!!====Pope Francis Says “There Is No Hell”, Against The Backdrop Of Heroism Stories And The Majesty Of Maundy Thursday 29 Thursday Mar 2018 Posted by telmab7 in General-Traditional Catholics , News-Catholic Church, Vatican and Clergy , Saints , Tradition and Culture
Pope Francis has a message for non-believers: "Even the athiests" can go to heaven.

The leader of the Catholic Church made the eye brow-raising remark during a homily while saying a mass Tuesday at the Vatican.

Where does it say that God judges us by our theological positioning and posturing? We will all be judged by what we have done with what we have been given.

It is only the religious that seek to be justified for their dogmatic stance.

Think about it. Are you sounding more like the Publican...or the Pharisee in the parable?

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Those Blinded by Satan could Watch Jack Van Impe's Program then Mock,Scoff and Attack Him!! Jack is appointed and anointed by God to preach to the world that Jesus is at the door ready to return today!! Google== Jack Van Impe Presents — June 15, 2019

Appointed by himself, not by God.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has more to say about the all to very real hell than about heaven!!========ps, Jach does not or ever has had a jet and he takes no salary for many years he gets his income from his many books!!

Jesus never said anything about your God dishonoring and blasphemous hell of eternal torment, that's a man-made concept, the doctrine of demons and of men. This is what happens when those who cannot "rightly divide the word of God", are unable to distinguish between a literal statement and a symbolic or metaphorical statement.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! Were you in Jack's bedroom or under his bed when the Holy Spirit spoke to Jack???

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has a lot to say about the all to real hell==
Matthew 10:28 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 5:29-30 29If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

2 Thessalonians 1:8-10 8He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our LORD Jesus. 9They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of his might 10on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Jesus has more to say about the all to very real hell than about heaven!!========ps, Jach does not or ever has had a jet and he takes no salary for many years he gets his income from his many books!!
But his org has one i guess, huh? Pls tell me you are not that deluded, ok? Just a little tiny hint is all I'm asking ok. Wanna check charitywatch for ol' Jack? Bet you don't, do you. Trust me he flies PJ only now babe

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Matthew 10:28 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
yes babe, and when you go look, Matthew 10:28 Lexicon: "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. , see your "hell" is going to evaporate there just like it does everywhere else but like one place in Scripture, ok? "Hell" comes from Scribes, ok? And you are their parrot, right now, see

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

Matthew 5:29-30 29If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

2 Thessalonians 1:8-10 8He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our LORD Jesus. 9They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of his might 10on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.
You are Quoting corrupted tripe, no offense meant ok. Scribed to effing Death, that is. Virtual Satanic Verses, sorry bro

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus has more to say about the all to very real hell than about heaven
Yes, Gehenna as a spiritual place is def real ok, as real as the kingdom of heaven, which you already know where that is, right? Don't be deceived, ok? When you dig a pit for others, you end up in it yourself and see i don't even have to say "imo" here right? Many will be deceived

Reactions: Acolyte

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
LOL!!! Were you in Jack's bedroom or under his bed when the Holy Spirit spoke to Jack???
Was jacks experience sounding anything like our Scriptural example, babe?
Exodus 20:19 "Speak to us yourself and we will listen," they said to Moses. "But do not let God speak to us, or we will die."

I'm guessing no, yes? The only thing ol' Jack--btw you know what "jack" means, right? lol--was hearing was his own heartbeat, ok? Unless he describes shi...crapping his pants and not being able to sleep for the next coupla nights, at least. Now did he do that or not? N, Bc i was pumping jacks pj before you were born prolly, ok, and i remember all the Cinnamon and Sugary sh...crap that came out of his mouth, babe. I sent him money too ok.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

( @bbyrd009 too )

That is NOT true. It has just been accepted by lazy people who do not STUDY scripture for themselves, but just swallow everything that is told to them.

There are 1900 plus verses in the four Gospels that contain Jesus’ words. And, surprisingly, only about 60 of those verses, or just three percent of them, might be construed as either directly or indirectly referring to Hell.

On the other hand, there are more than three times as many verses in the Gospels in which Jesus references Heaven, eternal life, or his coming kingdom: 192 verses in all, or almost 10% of what He spoke in verses.

So, the evidence suggests that Jesus did not speak about Hell more than Heaven.

So you can throw that out of the window , and not thank whoever sold you that canned lie.

You are welcome. :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jack Van Impe | Wikiwand

tryna find you incontrovertible proof of his very well concealed--like everything else he does-- PJ, but i mean, read, woman, the man has broken bones, do you know what that means, both knees replaced i guess, i mean go with what you know ok, but srsly?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
( @bbyrd009 too )

That is NOT true. It has just been accepted by lazy people who do not STUDY scripture for themselves, but just swallow everything that is told to them.

There are 1900 plus verses in the four Gospels that contain Jesus’ words. And, surprisingly, only about 60 of those verses, or just three percent of them, might be construed as either directly or indirectly referring to Hell.

On the other hand, there are more than three times as many verses in the Gospels in which Jesus references Heaven, eternal life, or his coming kingdom: 192 verses in all, or almost 10% of what He spoke in verses.

So, the evidence suggests that Jesus did not speak about Hell more than Heaven.

So you can throw that out of the window , and not thank whoever sold you that canned lie.

You are welcome. :)
good catch, i hate to put it like this but I have just learned to accept info from certain sources as 180 out, and i just glide over that stuff now lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"On a typical show, Rexella begins by reading recent news headlines. Van Impe then applies his memorization of Bible verses to interpret the news stories, generally in an attempt to show that it is another manifestation of biblically-predicted signs of the end of the age..."

do yourself a favor imo, just turn on Hollywood and watch a post-apocalyptic movie already, at least you won't be getting smoothed and bsed lol. Might even get entertained

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:20

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"In 2017, Van Impe began referring to himself as a prophet and holy man, with a particular commission from the Holy Spirit to announce the return of Jesus Christ, a commission he attributed to his extensive memorization of Bible texts cited with chapter and verse. However, in the 30 June 2018 video, he admitted that "The verses have all come back but sometimes the numbers are a little difficult", referring to his illness and coma. In the 6 October 2018 video, Jack stated that his wife Rexella was also chosen with him by the Holy Spirit to reach the 7.6 Billion people on earth..."
the man is fricking insane, lol, sorry ok
"Subsequent to the problems with his knees, Van Impe has suffered from cancer, a severe sepsis attack, and blood loss resulting stomach ulcers he attributed to his NSAID arthritis medication. On the program which aired the week of May 31, 2015, Jack Van Impe was absent from the program, and Rexella Van Impe explained that he had been hospitalized for triple by-pass heart surgery..."
And has actual Doctors as co-hosts, Snakes on Poles firmly affixed and everything, babe, if you like the guy then suck it up, ok, but unnerstand what you are buying ok?

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK that's it...I'm challenging Pope Francis to a debate too! :rolleyes:

Does anybody have his email address?:cool:
He'd annihilate your doctrine as heresy and embarass you. It would be a heretic schooling another heretic, then you'd both be in the same ditch in the end. I found the sunglass wearing emoticon in you post quite fitting. :)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have known and supported Jack and his Bible teachings for 40+ years and have many of his books so I have no need for others to tell me about Jack who they know zero but what they read on some demon inspired trash web-site!!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:20
Yes, that one is still not hell as we know it i guess, Tartarus, but anyway see how you are prevented from even Quoting Scripture accurately? Not Rev 20:20 ok? And the lake of fire, go look at dem roots! Ha! Revelation 20:10 Lexicon: And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

see 2+2 cannot be made to = 5 bro, wadr your ego is just getting played ok. You wanna go up to heaven after you have died, and Fuchs everything else right? Me too ok, so i understand. There is a way, but few there are who find it and tbh i am prolly not one i guess