Jesus promises those who surrender for the Gospel, will receive a hundredfold *with persecutions* (truly!)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I am a bekeeper you might say (I keep Jesus' words), and my focus is on the Holy Spirit to come. Something that has dawned on me, in searching the scriptures, is that our suffering on Earth will not be without reward, but that there will also be persecutions. In other words, for example, the Rapture will be rewarding - it will give strength to those that are ready for it - but the strength we get from it, will also be resisted, by the Devil - not that we can't resist him back, but that he will do everything in his power to quash the faith. So we must expect that the world, will prefer to doubt the significance of the Rapture - as such, the memory of the Rapture will be persecuted, strong but persecuted.

Something else that will be persecuted, is the resistance to the Tribulation. The tribulation leaves us with no strength, and God foreshortens the Days, but we must remember that the Tribulation will not be forgotten - we will be provoked to forget the Tribulation, despite the fact that the Holy Spirit will defend the memory of it, most vehemently. This is the power of the Gospel, that when it is revealed on Earth, even our sense of persecution will change, we will be fighting to be recognized for our faith (particularly our prayer). This is an advantage, that we do not think our persecution will be something to be avoided. Optimism, in other words, will be our calling card.

That Optimism (of looking forward to persecution of the faith) combined with the strength of looking forward to the Rapture, will have a multiplying effect: the account of those in Heaven will be believed, and those called forth on Earth will be welcomed. This is the power of the Spirit of God, that He can bring together in Hope and Understanding, all who want to be called worthy of the Son of Man. These things do not switch, that's one of the ways we can learn to trust them (what they mean). Hope will always precede Joy, Understanding will always bring forth Justice. This is a pattern for us to follow, in our walk with the Lord. Our Witness will come to be known as Greatly Mysterious, quite distinct from Worldly MYSTERY.

I hope this has been of some encouragement, in the expectation of all things to come, including persecution.

God bless.