Monotheistic Paganism and Cult of Jehovah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cult of jehovah teaches monotheism with created christs.

They teach a God who was never made flesh, nor was the Son of man on earth, nor can ever be known personally by man.

Rather, they teach an Almighty God who created a christ, and placed him in the womb of a woman, overshadowing her by His 'force', so that the christ-child was born of flesh and blood like as any other sinner on earth, except being born of God.

He was then defied as 'a God', for reward of service unto the cross, and was thus made in Jehovah's stead, as mediator between God and man.

This is the same as Zeus who overshadowed Alcmene in a shower of gold to produce his own son Hercules, whom Zeus then deified upon living a life of unsurpassed heroism on earth. And so out of which the cult of Hercules came to pass.

The cult of jehovah makes Christianity the cult of a created christ, the new Hercules.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An Almighty God creating and producing 'a God', to rule over mankind is the same teaching as that of old Roman Jupiter, who was the Supreme Eternal Being never seen nor known by man, nor ever could be seen nor known by man.

He later created and produced for Himself 'a God' to rule mankind in His stead: Saturn, which is Zeus transplanted to Rome.

Jupiter is the very jehovah, that is worshipped in Christian garb, giving lip service to their created christ as 'Lord', but not the LORD.

It is a monotheistic religion after the fashion of Rome, not of Scripture of old, who spoke of Us and Our God, which Rome never did with Jupiter.

And it is paganism 101 in having the Supreme Unknowable Being producing 'a God', which is to produce many Gods, for where there is one created 'God', there will be others to come.

Mariologists have their Vesta-Mary, and the created christs have their Jupiter-Jehovah.

Even though Mystery Babylon is not that great city Rome, but is Jerusalem on earth, it certainly shows a couple of old Roman harlots riding a red-faced beast.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Jehovah was not known by any name to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Jehovah was the new name of God Almighty given to Moses and the children of Israel, with whom He made covenant at Sinai.

It was God Almighty in Christ who confirmed the covenant with Abraham, speaking with him Personally. (Gal 3:17)

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

The new name for the people of the LORD is named by the LORD's mouth in Scripture: Christian (Acts 17)(1 Peter 4)

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Lord's people are called after His own new name, Jesus Christ, which is above every name ever given of Almighty God for Himself, including Jehovah.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The cult of jehovah refuses Jesus Christ coming down out of heaven in the flesh. They teach He was created and 'placed' in the womb of a woman, and so born of her flesh and of the natural seed of David, rather than the promised seed to Abraham and David, which is Christ. (Gal 3:16)

They therefore also must refuse the virgin birth of Christ only made of a woman in the form of a servant, so that He was born of flesh and blood like as any other sinful man. They reject a body prepared by the Spirit of the flesh of Mary, even as He did of the flesh of Adam for the woman Eve, and rather must have their created christ-child born of the egg of Mary and the natural seed of David.

The only begotten Son is the LORD come down from heaven and begotten of God alone, not born of flesh and blood, but only made of flesh to be in the likeness of sinful flesh.

The monotheistic paganism of jehovah hates Jesus Christ as Lord God and Savior, because they are born of the spirit of antichrist, who hates the LORD Himself coming down out of heaven upon the earth to save the souls of them that believe and obey Him, no more to serve the devil in sins and trespasses.

But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The best source for Scriptural proof that Jehovah was the name for the LORD God of Israel, and Jesus is now the name for the risen LORD is right before our eyes in prophecy itself: It is the Lord Jesus who fulfills all the prophecies about the LORD Jehovah.

I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

The LORD prophesied His own doings, which are confirmed fulfilled as the Lord Jesus.

To say that the LORD did it by the hand of the Lord Jesus only, not by His own hand is a lie: Otherwise He would be giving His glory to another, which He said He would not do.

Such sophistry also suggests whensoever God speaks of something He will do, He will never actually do it Himself, and so God has never done anything Himself nor ever will do anything Himself, and is not a doer of His own word of prophecy, but a talker only.

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The prophecy about the day of the LORD Jehovah's coming is fulfilled by the day of the Lord Jesus' return. The wrath of the LORD of hosts is the wrath of the Lamb, who is the KING of KINGS, and LORD of LORDS.

Every Scripture of prophecy about the LORD Jehovah in the covenant of old is fulfilled by the Lord Jesus in the new.

It is not just prophecy of the LORD speaking of a servant to come to do His will, but is sure prophecy about the LORD Himself to come and do His own will upon earth: that is the Lord Jesus Christ, whose name was Jehovah, before He did come down out of heaven upon the earth to fulfill His prophecies of Himself, and is now called Jesus, whose name is above every name for God Almighty, including Jehovah.

The cult of jehovah refuses the name of Jesus for their 'God', because they are driven of a spirit of antichrist that hates the name of Jesus for the LORD come in the flesh.

Why? It is no doubt more convenient for the carnal minded to idolize a name they know nothing of, and to honor a created christ with their lips, than to repent and believe Jesus to obey Him and the law of the Spirit in the mind and in the body.