Most important thing a newly-born child in God need to do

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(lastsecman;63833)
Attend any group gatherings of any churches as often as possible.A new child in God is more vulnerable to be under attack by the devil.Attending group gatherings as often as possible puts you in the company of more experienced Christians who can teach you things that you still lack in your walk with God.It also helps you to keep your focus on God more often when you are still not mature enough to keep your focus on God most of the time whey you are by yourself, when you still have many weaknesses in your walk with God.
True, however, remember, even a new-born child of God can be vulnerable to be attacked by the devil in churches (not naming one) because they have taught traditions of men over God's Words. If God's Words aren't being preached, well that will get on into trouble.I'm saying this with love and not of hate. I love everybody.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well, the Bible says all things become new!!! So keeping with other believers and your nose in the book is important because you no longer operate on the Worlds system but God's system.As for the devil, He is bent on killing, stealing and destroying. All should keep an eye on him, no matter how long saved.

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
This is a timely and inspiring topic for me as a newly adopted child of Christ.The core reason I joined this forum is for Christian fellowship and particularly, a greater understanding of the written word of God. There's still LOTS of the Bible I have not read and much I do not properly understand but I have been constantly reading it since the Holy Spirit came into my life and my heart to guide me. I now literally take my Bible with me everywhere and read it at every opportunity. I cannot put it down!!! :study: :study: :study: