My Dad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Dad came down with something and has had it for several days now. He got tested for COVID and it's not that. He doesn't want to take antibiotics and is somewhat stubborn. He sounds more ill but says he feels better. I'm really concerned about him. Please pray for him.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Dad came down with something and has had it for several days now. He got tested for COVID and it's not that. He doesn't want to take antibiotics and is somewhat stubborn. He sounds more ill but says he feels better. I'm really concerned about him. Please pray for him.
Praying for him and asking God to place it on his heart to be wise about his health and make the right decisions....but mostly praying that God will reach His loving hand down and touch Him and heal his affliction. Amen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now its LORD praising and THANKING TIME .
TEN lepers were once healed , but only one returned to GIVE THANKS . WELL its TIME WE GIVE MUCH THANKS to the LORD .
SO hands up devin , hands up everyone and let the glorious LORD be praised .

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm praying for the well being of your father. I'm also praying for you to have your joy to get through the adversity you go through.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your prayers.

I think my Dad might be doing better. He actually did some yard work, about half of what he normally does he said. It appears that he had bronchitis. He sees the doctor Friday. I was just worried that his airways might close off when not taking the antibiotics.

My Dad is like that, being sick and out doing yard work.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for all your prayers. Dad got some antibiotics yesterday. So he's going to be OK. The doctor said he had a sinus infection that traveled into his bronchial tubes.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now its LORD praising and THANKING TIME .
TEN lepers were once healed , but only one returned to GIVE THANKS . WELL its TIME WE GIVE MUCH THANKS to the LORD .
SO hands up devin , hands up everyone and let the glorious LORD be praised .
Now it's Lord praising time amigo!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one quick reminder i want to remind us all about today .
No matter what GOD allows to come against us , let the lambs be as JOB who when he had lost all even said , THE GOOD LORD
GIVES and the GOOD LORD takes away , OH BUT BLESSED BE HIS GLORIOUS NAME .