New Babe in cradle on here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gary Thomas

Jan 16, 2007
Hello everyone, love to compare scripture with those who like doing like wise. I don't belong to any denomination. I only belong to Christ and the Church He is building, that is His body {believers}. I do believe as scripture says, we are throughly equipped for everything that will honor Christ and need no further organization. By way, how could God be wrong?Man's organizational religion merely divides believers into different doctrines. Since the Lord is not the author of confusion and we have only one God, I believe it is supernaturally possible for all believers in Christ to speak the same things, be of one mind and judgment if we allow the Holy Spirit to teach us, then we will be united and of one accord. However, we are in the last days and as scripture says there will be a falling away from the faith and with the thousands of isms, schisms and divisions there certainly is much confusion today and I believe this indicative of the situation today.Gary

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome Gary I agree with you youll find the staff and many here also agree of course then there are those that don't We are Bible students/teachers here and use Gods word as our final authority.Hope to see you around the board.

SilentFlight

Aug 13, 2006
(Gary Thomas;6405)
Hello everyone, love to compare scripture with those who like doing like wise. I don't belong to any denomination. I only belong to Christ and the Church He is building, that is His body {believers}. I do believe as scripture says, we are throughly equipped for everything that will honor Christ and need no further organization. By way, how could God be wrong?Man's organizational religion merely divides believers into different doctrines. Since the Lord is not the author of confusion and we have only one God, I believe it is supernaturally possible for all believers in Christ to speak the same things, be of one mind and judgment if we allow the Holy Spirit to teach us, then we will be united and of one accord. Gary
You have a brilliant point of view.

jessioverbey

Jan 9, 2007
welcome gary i'm also pretty new to this too. so we can figure this out together and have a wonderful time on here everytime we enter the cb.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Dear Gary, I too am new here. I am a Jewish believer who agrees with you about the divisions. I have been rejected by so many people based on the fact that I am both Jewish and Christian. The temple that was built by Solomon was so different from the one built by Herod. Herod is the one who began to divide the people. A court for the men, one for the women, one for the goyum. I think we can all agree Herod was not a godly man, but rather a tool the Satan used to try to destroy the true plans of God.From one newby to another, welcome and looking forward to looking into the Word with like minded people.Betchevy

Ushegirl

Jan 18, 2007
Hello, I hope am posting this on the right place. Am new to the block. I love to to share and be encouraged with the scriptures and I believe am in the right place. If anyone could help me know how to navigate this site...., help. Remain blessedUshe

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
UsheWelcome to CB. We are glad to have join us Im not sure what your having problems with but I will try to answer any questions you have If you click on my name you will see send private message on the right side just click on it and type me your message and click send. Otherwise just click on a Subject and you will see a list of threads under that subject click on any thread to read or reply.