One of the biggest mistakes. -John 1:1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already explained that passage. We're told that Jesus is the express image of the Father. He does the will of the Father. Thus He is the exact representation of the Father. No, Paul did not see the Father. It was Paul himself who tells us no man has seen nor can see the Father. Again, you're arguing against Scripture. You're holding a position that is untenable.
Have I not stated that he is his own IMAGE in flesh? he is to do HIS OWN will in FLESH, who is the ordinal First, Spirit. listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
do you understand this? HIS, HIS, HIS, OWN, OWN, OWN ARM.

Now if you just want to complain, or just talk, this is what facebook and tweeter are for. now if you cannot post scriopture for your defence, then that means you have no defence by scriptures.

PICJAG.

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, or what's of it... Second, what don't make sense is YOU? not understanding. or not reading my Post, (smile). for if you did you would have not ask that ignorant question, which I have clearly answered. But to be Fair, what of my Post is so Confusing to YOU... o_O

post your complaint, and I'll answer it.

PICJA
Nothing is confusing me. It's illogical and anti Biblical. I've already shown from Scripture and logic that what you are claiming isn't possible. God alone has immortality. If He died, no one could raise Him from the dead. He alone gives life. John and Paul both tell us that no one has see God, we know from Scripture that people saw Jesus, thus they cannot possibly be the same being. These facts show that what you're claiming cannot be so. In addition to that we have the words of Jesus who said that the Father is the only true God. Paul said, to us there is one God, the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ. He clearly makes a distinction between the two. He says, 'there is one God, the Father'. Then he says, 'and one Lord Jesus Christ'. He makes a clear distinction between the two.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God alone has immortality.
YES, and it's JESUS alone, do you agree with Scripture, 1 Timothy 6:13 "I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;"
1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

do you agree with this scripture 1 Timothy 6:16 YES or NO?

PICJAG

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have I not stated that he is his own IMAGE in flesh? he is to do HIS OWN will in FLESH, who is the ordinal First, Spirit. listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
do you understand this? HIS, HIS, HIS, OWN, OWN, OWN ARM.

Now if you just want to complain, or just talk, this is what facebook and tweeter are for. now if you cannot post scriopture for your defence, then that means you have no defence by scriptures.

PICJAG.
Yes, you've stated it. And, I've proven it wrong. This passage doesn't prove your claim. If Jesus is the one in Isaiah 63:5, it doesn't prove that He is the Father. It's interesting how you've ignored the logic and simply restated what you already said. Please explain how Paul can say, 'to us there is one God, the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ. And then you claim that Jesus is the Father. And is a conjunction tying to things together.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you've stated it. And, I've proven it wrong. This passage doesn't prove your claim. If Jesus is the one in Isaiah 63:5, it doesn't prove that He is the Father. It's interesting how you've ignored the logic and simply restated what you already said. Please explain how Paul can say, 'to us there is one God, the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ. And then you claim that Jesus is the Father. And is a conjunction tying to things together.
is not your "OWN" ARM Just as much as your head feet or eyes, that is YOU? yes or no, or is your ARM a saeparate enity from YOU?... (smile)... your answer please.

PICJAG

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES, and it's JESUS alone, do you agree with Scripture, 1 Timothy 6:13 "I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;"
1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

do you agree with this scripture 1 Timothy 6:16 YES or NO?

PICJAG

Of course, I posted it. Read it carefully, the one who only has immortality is the one whom no man has seen nor can see. Again, people have seen Jesus, so He's obviously not the one who only has immortality. The only is the only Potentate is the Father. Again, in this passage Paul makes a distinction between God and Jesus. We see this over and over and over in Scripture.

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is not your "OWN" ARM Just as much as your head feet or eyes, that is YOU? yes or no, or is your ARM a saeparate enity from YOU?... (smile)... your answer please.

PICJAG
Yes, an arm is the same as the one. However, the Son is not the same as the one. My arm is a part of me, my child is not a part of me. The child is a separate being

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, I posted it. Read it carefully, the one who only has immortality is the one whom no man has seen nor can see. Again, people have seen Jesus, so He's obviously not the one who only has immortality. The only is the only Potentate is the Father. Again, in this passage Paul makes a distinction between God and Jesus. We see this over and over and over in Scripture.
ERROR, now answer the question, is the Lord JESUS the "ONLY" one with ETERNAL LIFE yes or no?

now if you cannot answer the question directly, you will by default be in ERROR, and exposed in not knowing that the ONLY ONE with Eternal LIFE is JESUS. your choice, and two you don't believe the scriptures. .... :D now answer the question.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, an arm is the same as the one. However, the Son is not the same as the one. My arm is a part of me, my child is not a part of me. The child is a separate being
LOL, God's ARM is not YOU and ME. it's an anthropomorphism to indicate his "POWER", didn't you know that. his own POWER is HIM... lol.. :D

MY GOD my, God. will they ever learn......

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for those who cannot understand what "ONLY" means, 1. and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively. :D

aint that something, either the "Father" and the "Son" is the same one person or the scriptures lied.... God forbid that the scriptures are in ERROR, so that leaves MEN who LIE. BINGO.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well it seem that the "ONLY" who have eternal LIFE, seem to rule, and that's the Lord JESUS.... Ding, ding, the dinner bell is ringing.

PICJAG.

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, now answer the question, is the Lord JESUS the "ONLY" one with ETERNAL LIFE yes or no?

now if you cannot answer the question directly, you will by default be in ERROR, and exposed in not knowing that the ONLY ONE with Eternal LIFE is JESUS. your choice, and two you don't believe the scriptures. .... :D now answer the question.
It's funny that you demand answers yet refuse to address the logical fallacies in you arguments. No, Jesus is not the only one with eternal life. As I posted several times now, the only one who has immortality has not and cannot be seen. Jesus has been seen therefore the passage in not talking about Jesus. It's talking about someone else. Someone that Jesus is going to reveal. That is the Father. In His prayer to the Father Jesus said,

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
(Jn. 17:3 KJV)

Here we see from Jesus that eternal life is knowing the only true God. Jesus was talking to the Father. Jesus said the Father is the only true God. By saying that He excluded Himself.

Reactions: tigger 2

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, God's ARM is not YOU and ME. it's an anthropomorphism to indicate his "POWER", didn't you know that. his own POWER is HIM... lol.. :D

MY GOD my, God. will they ever learn......

PICJAG
Yes, His arm is. However, His arm is not His Son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's funny that you demand answers yet refuse to address the logical fallacies in you arguments. No, Jesus is not the only one with eternal life. As I posted several times now, the only one who has immortality has not and cannot be seen. Jesus has been seen therefore the passage in not talking about Jesus. It's talking about someone else. Someone that Jesus is going to reveal. That is the Father. In His prayer to the Father Jesus said,

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
(Jn. 17:3 KJV)

Here we see from Jesus that eternal life is knowing the only true God. Jesus was talking to the Father. Jesus said the Father is the only true God. By saying that He excluded Himself.
LOL, is that all you can come up with? JESUS as the ordinal First is in HEAVEN... LOL, listen and Learn, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

another bo bo, while on earth in flesh "diversified", he was in Heaven at the same time. the only TRUE GOD is "JESUS"... :D .. lol. did you not say the Person of John 1:1 is the Same person in Isaiah 44:24 who made all things..... well the person who made all things is the "LORD", who is the ALMIGHTY.... who as you said is JESUS. who is the ONLY ONE with ETERNAL LIFE.. and if you want to use the conjunction "And" in John 17 to separate the Father and the Son, listen, "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."
see that "AND" there? are you saying that this is two separate persons? well lets see. James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

so Getitright, is this two separate persons? ..... well.

see your other bo bo.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how do you reconcile that? There has to be a logical answer. We can't just make illogical claims. If what we believe doesn't fit with the Scriptures then what we believe is incorrect.
"Logic" has nothing to do with the Christian Book of miracles.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, there is. You see, that translation is incorrect. The word they translated power isn't power. It's authority. What Jesus said was He had authority to lay it down and take it again. He didn't say He had the power to do it. The Greek word is exousia. It means authority. The Greek word for power is dunamai.

We are told that it was God who raised Him from the dead.

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwelleth in you, he that raised up Christ Jesus from the dead shall give life also to your mortal bodies through his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (Rom. 8:11 ASV)

We see here that it was someone else who raised Jesus from the dead. If God was dead He couldn't raise Himself. And, I've already stated, God, the Father, has immortality. He cannot die. Jesus did die, thus there are not the same being.

aNo one takes it from me, but zI lay it down cof my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and bI have authority to take it up again. cThis charge I have received from my Father." (Jn. 10:18 ESV)

There is no one that taketh it from me; but I lay it down of my own pleasure: for I have authority to lay it down, and authority to resume it again; because I have received this command from my Father. (Jn. 10:18 MRD)

"No one 1has taken it away from Me, but I blay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. cThis commandment I received from My Father." (Jn. 10:18 NAS)

No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." (Jn. 10:18 NIV)

no one doth take it from me, but I lay it down of myself; authority I have to lay it down, and authority I have again to take it; this command I received from my Father.' (Jn. 10:18 YLT)
Still, He raised Himself from the dead, lol.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, His arm is. However, His arm is not His Son.
are you calling the bible a lier? for clearly the ARM of God is "HE", the Lord Jesus, let's check the record. Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"

see Getitright, you don't BELIEVE our report? .... :D do you? now read the rest of the chapter, #53, and see who the ARM of the LORD is... (smile).. lol.

but lets make it easy for those who don't believe "OUR" report. the ARM of God is his "POWER". 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." BINGO ..... say what? :eek: get outta of here, Christ, the "POWER", and the wisdom of God. oh my gosh, he's GOD ALMIGHTY... lol. this is too easy, it's like taking candy from a baby.

so another bo bo on your part... now listen to this, Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." what did Isaiah say? Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? .... :rolleyes: ...... :p

who has "BELIEVED" 101G's/OUR REPORT? not the "damned"...... :oops:
a lot of Christian say they believe, but many are "goats" in sheep clothing........ (smile).

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
who has "BELIEVED" 101G's/OUR REPORT? not the "damned"...... :oops:
a lot of Christian say they believe, but many are "goats" in sheep clothing........ (smile).
How does a goat know its a goat unless someone tells it it is. Like you said, some dont know who they are.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does a goat know its a goat unless someone tells it it is. Like you said, some dont know who they are.
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, John 10:26 "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you."
John 10:27 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

NOW "YOU" KNOW....... :) so, why don't YOU " believe our REPORT?

let us HELP YOU out, Mark 9:24 "And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." HELP, this is why we have a "HELPER", so that we can BELIEVE.

REPENT and be baptize in the name of the Lord Jesus. for ye HAVE NOT because YE ASK NOT.

if you want to believe and become a "SHEEP" of the Lord God almighty, JESUS, then HUMBLE YOURSELF unto the Lord, for he is JUST and Faithful. for desire that no man be LOST. 1 Timothy 2:4 "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." see that second part of the scripture, not only do he want you SAVED, but also COME UNTO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.

it's just that simple, remove the attitude YOU have NOW, and attitude means, a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, typically one that is reflected in a person's behavior. simply put "RE-NEW YOU MIND IN THE LORD". don't look at 101G, LOOK TO GOD, THE LORD JESUS.

please undersatand me mjrhealth, I'm not aganist YOU, it's just the false doctrine that you have been taught for years, and years, that's all. as I said before, YOU are not the problem, but YOU can be the solution. instead of confronting "diversified oneness", why not find out what it is saying, then make your decision. but if you contuine with your doctrine still in your mind you will be reprove over and over. at least you owe it to yourself to at least check it out and see if it's lining up with the word of God, be a Berea, "search the scriptures, see if what is said is trure". as 1 Thessalonians 5:21 states "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." that's all I have for you, it's between the Lord Jesus and You. my prayer is that you be blessed by the Lord Jesus, and much LOVE.

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, John 10:26 "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you."
John 10:27 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

NOW "YOU" KNOW....... :) so, why don't YOU " believe our REPORT?

let us HELP YOU out, Mark 9:24 "And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." HELP, this is why we have a "HELPER", so that we can BELIEVE.

REPENT and be baptize in the name of the Lord Jesus. for ye HAVE NOT because YE ASK NOT.

if you want to believe and become a "SHEEP" of the Lord God almighty, JESUS, then HUMBLE YOURSELF unto the Lord, for he is JUST and Faithful. for desire that no man be LOST. 1 Timothy 2:4 "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." see that second part of the scripture, not only do he want you SAVED, but also COME UNTO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.

it's just that simple, remove the attitude YOU have NOW, and attitude means, a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, typically one that is reflected in a person's behavior. simply put "RE-NEW YOU MIND IN THE LORD". don't look at 101G, LOOK TO GOD, THE LORD JESUS.

please undersatand me mjrhealth, I'm not aganist YOU, it's just the false doctrine that you have been taught for years, and years, that's all. as I said before, YOU are not the problem, but YOU can be the solution. instead of confronting "diversified oneness", why not find out what it is saying, then make your decision. but if you contuine with your doctrine still in your mind you will be reprove over and over. at least you owe it to yourself to at least check it out and see if it's lining up with the word of God, be a Berea, "search the scriptures, see if what is said is trure". as 1 Thessalonians 5:21 states "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." that's all I have for you, it's between the Lord Jesus and You. my prayer is that you be blessed by the Lord Jesus, and much LOVE.

PICJAG.
iit is not me you stand against, but God.Should I care. And as you said, His sheep hear His voice, so when will you start listening. The louder one yells the more offended he is.