Rapper DMX dies of alleged overdose; claims Jesus was his Savior

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that would be nice if it were true. but that means 24/7 you never entertain a wrong thought, never have 1 ungodly word or never do something wrong ever! You and another here justify imperfection by saying you did not do it willfully. If you know it is a sin and do it it is willful. And there is forgiveness in God purchased by the blood of Jesus.

You have been given a batch of bad teaching! Jesus teaches us to forgive 70X7 if our neighbor sins against us, and you have him as an ogre who tosses you out of trhe kingdom the first time you sin and know it is sin. Sorry, but that is not the one true God!

How is it that you don’t understand? Those who belong to Messiah Jesus have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Galatians 5
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it that you don’t understand? Those who belong to Messiah Jesus have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Galatians 5
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Keep deceiving yourself OH great and wise Pharisee.

As long as you believe you have ceased from sin and have atrtained full holiness or sanctification (for that is what a sinless life is) you are in darkness. You already once came up with justifications for some of your sins.

Until you can open your soul to learn the difference between positional and experiential truths in Scripture, you shall keep twisitng Scriptures and live in a self i mposed deceit about your life.

Is it possible for one to live a sinless life? Yes! Has anyone done it yet? No!!!! but many decieved people (three here that I know of) think they have attained that place.

I wish you did live a sinless life, like I wish I did, but I know I don't and rejoice that the god who saved me is patient, and merciful and patient and will not give up the good work He has begun in me.

I think the most hideous aspect of your deception is that you declare those that sin are not saved or lost their salvation! That is a horrid blasphemy and does despite to the precious blood shed on our behalf and is the most successful lie Satan has used to capture believers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jostler and Addy

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep deceiving yourself OH great and wise Pharisee.

As long as you believe you have ceased from sin and have atrtained full holiness or sanctification (for that is what a sinless life is) you are in darkness. You already once came up with justifications for some of your sins.

Until you can open your soul to learn the difference between positional and experiential truths in Scripture, you shall keep twisitng Scriptures and live in a self i mposed deceit about your life.

Is it possible for one to live a sinless life? Yes! Has anyone done it yet? No!!!! but many decieved people (three here that I know of) think they have attained that place.

I wish you did live a sinless life, like I wish I did, but I know I don't and rejoice that the god who saved me is patient, and merciful and patient and will not give up the good work He has begun in me.

I think the most hideous aspect of your deception is that you declare those that sin are not saved or lost their salvation! That is a horrid blasphemy and does despite to the precious blood shed on our behalf and is the most successful lie Satan has used to capture believers.

You obviously don’t have ears to hear. The Scriptures are clear: those who engage in the works of the flesh will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Galatians 5
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that would be nice if it were true. but that means 24/7 you never entertain a wrong thought, never have 1 ungodly word or never do something wrong ever! You and another here justify imperfection by saying you did not do it willfully. If you know it is a sin and do it it is willful. And there is forgiveness in God purchased by the blood of Jesus.

You have been given a batch of bad teaching! Jesus teaches us to forgive 70X7 if our neighbor sins against us, and you have him as an ogre who tosses you out of trhe kingdom the first time you sin and know it is sin. Sorry, but that is not the one true God!

And actually, Ronald - if some denominations preach a harsh God in whom believers constantly fear will be smushed like a bug the moment they screw up, it means their holiness is motivated by fear ... and perfect love casts out fear ...

But if God is all forgiving and loving as a Just Father is, and He chastises those He loves ... believers can live a 'thank you' life, not a 'have to' life. Their holiness becomes a sacrifice of gratitude, not a fearful exercise.

Reactions: Jostler
Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually - this is just speculation on my part - but I believe that if there is someone in this earth who has reached sinless perfection - we'll never know who it is because that person either doesn't believe they are sinless and perfect practically OR while they may know it, they don't want to lose their fellowship with God and they know that God hates the proud, but loves humility. So they'll never admit to it; maybe never admit it to themselves because they will think that is prideful.

Reactions: Jostler

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously don’t have ears to hear. The Scriptures are clear: those who engage in the works of the flesh will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Galatians 5
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Oh I have ears to hear and also eyes to see! Just too bad you don't know what Paul means when the translators wrote "that they which do such things" .

Must be hard to come up with all the excuses you must use to justify your own sins as not sins.

Well I am off till Tuesday . I have a new granddaughter to see.

Actually - this is just speculation on my part - but I believe that if there is someone in this earth who has reached sinless perfection - we'll never know who it is because that person either doesn't believe they are sinless and perfect practically OR while they may know it, they don't want to lose their fellowship with God and they know that God hates the proud, but loves humility. So they'll never admit to it; maybe never admit it to themselves because they will think that is prideful.

Well I hate to tell you , If someone knows they are living a sinless life and refuses to admitr it, they are lying or being dishonest and just lost their sinlessness. Telling the truth is not pride but honesty.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And actually, Ronald - if some denominations preach a harsh God in whom believers constantly fear will be smushed like a bug the moment they screw up, it means their holiness is motivated by fear ... and perfect love casts out fear ...

But if God is all forgiving and loving as a Just Father is, and He chastises those He loves ... believers can live a 'thank you' life, not a 'have to' life. Their holiness becomes a sacrifice of gratitude, not a fearful exercise.

Well God is all loving and forgiving. He made us citizens of heaven so we are perfect forever (past tense) and now He is making us to be what He has declared us to be. God loves us and works in us! As it is written-- Love never fails. If we could snatch ourselves out of jesus hands then He lied when He said this:

John 10:27-29
King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

See the secret that the legalists and modern pharisees do not or cannot see is that we believers have always been God s sheep! We have never been goats that had to be turned into sheep, we were just lost sheep that Jesus had to go find!

And a shepherd has a rod and staff. Those are to keep the sheep in line and to rescue them when they go astray! If they only learned His mercies never end to His children.

Well off till
Tuesday. I have a new granddaughter to go see.