Remember the Appointed Day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ecclesiasticus 36:1-17 Look on us with pity, Lord God of all and strike fear into every nation. Lift Your hand against the heathen and let them see Your power. Let them learn the truth, that there is no God but You, the Creator of all things.

Renew Your signs, repeat Your miracles and win glory for Your mighty Right Hand. Rouse Your anger, pour out Your wrath to destroy the godless and wipe out the enemy. Remember the Day You have appointed and hasten it on to give us cause to recount Your great deeds and wonders.
Let Your burning wrath devour the oppressors of Your people, let all those who say: ‘No one counts but us’, meet their doom.

Have pity Lord on your people, called by Your Name, righteous Israel, Your firstborn. Show mercy to the city of Your sanctuary, to the city of Jerusalem, Your dwelling place. Gather now all the tribes of Jacob and grant them their inheritance, as You promised to the Patriarchs. Fill Zion with the praise of Your triumph and the Temple with Your glory. Acknowledge those You prepared from the beginning and fulfil the prophecies spoken in Your name. Prove Your prophets worthy of credence, so that what they said in ancient times will come to pass. Reward those who look to You in trust, listen to the prayers of Your servants, those who claim Aaron’s blessing on Your people. Leviticus 9:22

Let all who live on earth acknowledge that You are the Lord, the eternal God.
Reference: Revised English Bible Apocrypha. Abridged

Scripture references:
‘Remember the Day You have appointed’, Isaiah 61:2b, Revelation 6:17, Isaiah 2:12, Isaiah 63:4, Zephaniah 1:14-16, Ezekiel 7:9, 2 Peter 3:10, Joel 1:15, Hab. 2:3

Let burning wrath devour the oppressors’, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Psalm 37:20, Isaiah 9:18-19, Ezekiel 20:47, Zephaniah 3:8, Hebrews 10:27

Gather now the people of Jacob’, Who are, since Jesus came: every faithful Christian Overcomer for God: Revelation 2 to 3

Acts 3:19, Psalms 60:1-5, Psalms 68:19-27, Micah 2:12, Isaiah 11:11, Isaiah 14:1-2, Isaiah 40:1-2, Isaiah 49:8, Jeremiah 30:10, Jeremiah 46:27-28, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Hosea 2:23, Psalms 69:35-36

Psalms 140:9-11 When those who surround me, make plans for my demise; may their conspiracies engulf them. Let burning coals rain down upon them, let them be plunged into the miry depths, never to rise again. The liar and perjurer will find no home in Your Land and disaster will pursue the attackers to their destruction.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ecclesiasticus 36:1-17
???

Correct reference, please.
let all those who say: ‘No one counts but us’, meet their doom.
Keraz have you ever considered that the above is the motive behind your prophecy obsession with prophecies that you believe destroys all our enemies and puts us in the land of Israel?

And to Abraham and to his Seed the promises were spoken. It does not say, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, "And to your Seed," which is Christ. -- Galatians 3:16.

The God who gives is more important that those who receive.

17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
-- Ephesians 5

9 And He put His grave with the wicked, and with a rich one in His death; although He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the LORD to crush Him; to grieve Him; that He should put forth His soul as a guilt-offering. He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the will of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.
11 He shall see the fruit of the travail of His soul. He shall be fully satisfied. By His knowledge shall My righteous Servant justify for many; and He shall bear their iniquities.
-- Isaiah 53

12 And when we heard these things, both we and those of the place begged him not to go up to Jerusalem.
13 Then Paul answered, What are you doing, weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
14 And he not being persuaded, we ceased, saying, The will of the Lord be done.
--Acts 21

3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that all of you should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
-- 1 Thessalonians

17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
-- Ephesians 5​

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Correct reference, please.
Ecclesiasticus is a book in the Apocrypha. It has valuable information and advice for us.
Howl and scream 'NOT BIBLICAL', all you want but it does conform to scripture and your reply helps to confirm it.
Keraz have you ever considered that the above is the motive behind your prophecy obsession with prophecies that you believe destroys all our enemies and puts us in the land of Israel?
My motive is to present the Prophetic Word as Written. Is trying to save people from their delusions an obsession?

It is plainly stated Prophecy that says we Christians will occupy all of the holy Land. Isaiah 65:9 John sees us there - Revelation 7:9
Mostly, just the enemies in the holy Land area will be destroyed on the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ecclesiasticus is a book in the Apocrypha. It has valuable information and advice for us.
It's called Sirach in my copy of the Apocrypha.
Howl and scream 'NOT BIBLICAL', all you want
Okay
but it does conform to scripture and your reply helps to confirm it.
I said nothing except ask for the correct reference. If you were honest you would have placed in brackets (Apocrypha), but you seem to have decided it's best to hide it because if you quote what it says, most will assume it's in the biblical canon and you're quoting from the biblical canon. It would be nice if you could be more upfront.​
My motive is to present the Prophetic Word as Written.
.. and you chose not to mention that it's not written in the biblical canon.
trying to save people from their delusions an obsession?
What is the will of God for us?
It is plainly stated Prophecy that says we Christians will occupy all of the holy Land. Isaiah 65:9 John sees us there - Revelation 7:9
Mostly, just the enemies in the holy Land area will be destroyed on the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18
Who cares? Are you packed and ready to leave?

What is the will of God for us NOW?

Please answer the question.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
and you chose not to mention that it's not written in the biblical canon.
Obviously your extreme bias and deluded view of Bible Prophecy, makes you unable to see plain statements.
Who cares? Are you packed and ready to leave?
God does care and we need to read and understand what He has planned for us.
I know that I will go back to the holy Land, as I received a vision when I was there in 2011.
To be ready to stand firm in our faith, as we pass through all that must happen. The Sixth Seat worldwide disaster will be a severe shock to everyone.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
To be ready to stand firm in our faith, as we pass through all that must happen. The Sixth Seat worldwide disaster will be a severe shock to everyone.
Thanks for answering the question, but it's not the correct answer, IMO. There is only one correct answer. Galatians 1:4 and 1 Thessalonians 4:3 = the will of God for us NOW.

IF through our faith in Christ and our obedience through faith the will of God is fulfilled in us, THEN we will stand firm, because He will keep us from falling.
I know that I will go back to the holy Land, as I received a vision when I was there in 2011.
I don't want to argue against your vision or put it down to your imagination (because only God knows, and I'm not God), but forgive me if I wonder why the saints in the nations haven't been receiving the same vision in their droves.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiasticus 36:1-17 Look on us with pity, Lord God of all and strike fear into every nation. Lift Your hand against the heathen and let them see Your power. Let them learn the truth, that there is no God but You, the Creator of all things.

Renew Your signs, repeat Your miracles and win glory for Your mighty Right Hand. Rouse Your anger, pour out Your wrath to destroy the godless and wipe out the enemy. Remember the Day You have appointed and hasten it on to give us cause to recount Your great deeds and wonders.
Let Your burning wrath devour the oppressors of Your people, let all those who say: ‘No one counts but us’, meet their doom.

Have pity Lord on your people, called by Your Name, righteous Israel, Your firstborn. Show mercy to the city of Your sanctuary, to the city of Jerusalem, Your dwelling place. Gather now all the tribes of Jacob and grant them their inheritance, as You promised to the Patriarchs. Fill Zion with the praise of Your triumph and the Temple with Your glory. Acknowledge those You prepared from the beginning and fulfil the prophecies spoken in Your name. Prove Your prophets worthy of credence, so that what they said in ancient times will come to pass. Reward those who look to You in trust, listen to the prayers of Your servants, those who claim Aaron’s blessing on Your people. Leviticus 9:22

Let all who live on earth acknowledge that You are the Lord, the eternal God.

Scripture references:
‘Remember the Day You have appointed’, Isaiah 61:2b, Revelation 6:17, Isaiah 2:12, Isaiah 63:4, Zephaniah 1:14-16, Ezekiel 7:9, 2 Peter 3:10, Joel 1:15, Hab. 2:3

Let burning wrath devour the oppressors’, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Psalm 37:20, Isaiah 9:18-19, Ezekiel 20:47, Zephaniah 3:8, Hebrews 10:27

Gather now the people of Jacob’, Who are, since Jesus came: every faithful Christian Overcomer for God: Revelation 2 to 3

Acts 3:19, Psalms 60:1-5, Psalms 68:19-27, Micah 2:12, Isaiah 11:11, Isaiah 14:1-2, Isaiah 40:1-2, Isaiah 49:8, Jeremiah 30:10, Jeremiah 46:27-28, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Hosea 2:23, Psalms 69:35-36

Psalms 140:9-11 When those who surround me, make plans for my demise; may their conspiracies engulf them. Let burning coals rain down upon them, let them be plunged into the miry depths, never to rise again. The liar and perjurer will find no home in Your Land and disaster will pursue the attackers to their destruction.
But in the meantime we are to be busy with the work of the kingdom and gather in the remaining harvest.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
IF through our faith in Christ and our obedience through faith the will of God is fulfilled in us, THEN we will stand firm, because He will keep us from falling.
Pretty much what I said. But 1 Peter 4:12 plainly tells us there is coming a fiery test. From all the graphically stated Prophesies about the Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, it will be a very scary and frightening Day.
But in the meantime we are to be busy with the work of the kingdom and gather in the remaining harvest.
Sure, but we who study the Prophesies should be informed and ready for this forthcoming terrible time.
(The End)

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
2 Thess 1:6-10 says that the Lord will just be revealed to His own people after the Day He burns up His enemies. NOT to the world as yet.
The world will continue on until the end of the Millennium. Rev 21:1-7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty much what I said. But 1 Peter 4:12 plainly tells us there is coming a fiery test. From all the graphically stated Prophesies about the Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath, it will be a very scary and frightening Day.

Sure, but we who study the Prophesies should be informed and ready for this forthcoming terrible time.

2 Thess 1:6-10 says that the Lord will just be revealed to His own people after the Day He burns up His enemies. NOT to the world as yet.
The world will continue on until the end of the Millennium. Rev 21:1-7
Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgment (The End) you have been shown this truth "Numerous Times" will you continue to argue against God's words of truth

Keraz there won't be a 1,000 year millennium on this earth as you and many falsely claim, "Deception"!

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you believe teh church will go through it, I am convinced the Scriptures teach differently. We may study to know what is coming, but as Jesus said- take no thought for tomorrow, sufficient for the day is the evil thereof.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Appointed time Habakkuk 2:3

Isaiah 60:1-22 Arise! Shine, Jerusalem, for your light has come – over you the glory of the Lord has dawned. Though darkness covers the earth, on you the Lord shines. Over you His glory will appear. Nations and kings will come to your light. Look – your sons and daughters are coming from afar, all assembling in the Land. You will rejoice at the sight. The wealth of nations will be yours. Droves of camels laden with treasure will come and flocks of sheep will cover the Land, acceptable offerings for My altar and to enhance the splendour of My Temple.

Who are these that sail along like clouds? They are vessels assembling from the coasts and islands bringing your children from far away, their treasures with them, for the honour of the Holy One of Israel. In My wrath, I struck you down, now in My favour I show you pity. Foreigners and kings will work for you.

For the nation that refuses to serve you will perish, there will be widespread devastation among such nations
. The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, to adorn My holy sanctuary. All who reviled you shall pay you homage, calling Jerusalem “The City of the Lord”. I shall give My Land and people everlasting renown. You will receive the best gifts from kings and the nations. Then you will acknowledge that your Redeemer is the Mighty One of Israel. For copper you shall have gold, for iron, silver. You will live in peace and righteousness will rule over you. No more will havoc and ruin be within your borders. Your walls will be deliverance and your gates, praise.

The sun and moon will no longer be your light, for the Lord will be your everlasting light. Your days of mourning will be ended. The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, will possess the Land forever. They are My own planting, the work of My hands for My adornment. The few will become a great nation.

At the appointed time, I, the Lord, will bring this swiftly to pass. Psalms 102:12-22, Isaiah 49:8
Ref. REB. Some verses abridged.

‘At the Appointed time’: God has appointed times for His celebrations and actions.
Zephaniah 3:8, Revelation 6:12

‘darkness covers the earth’: It may be months before the smoke and ash from thewidespread devastation’ of this disastrous fire from the sky clears. Jeremiah 4:23-27
However, this may also be allegorized: the darkness being people’s separation from God and the Lord our everlasting Light, those who enjoy the Lord’s favour.

The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, assembling from the coasts and islands’, Isaiah 49:8-11, Ezekiel 20:34. They travel on every type of transport to the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:20

‘Over you, His Glory will appear’, His Glory, not his presence. 1 Thess 1:10

Then you will acknowledge your Redeemer’. Revelation 7:9

The wealth of nations will be yours’, This happened before; at the first Exodus, the Israelites took treasure from the Egyptians. Exodus 11:2

‘The splendour of My Temple’, One of the first projects of the new inhabitants of Beulah, will be to build the third Temple. The Temple mount will have been cleared and cleansed by the fires and earthquakes of the Lord’s punishment.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Appointed time Habakkuk 2:3

Isaiah 60:1-22 Arise! Shine, Jerusalem, for your light has come – over you the glory of the Lord has dawned. Though darkness covers the earth, on you the Lord shines. Over you His glory will appear. Nations and kings will come to your light. Look – your sons and daughters are coming from afar, all assembling in the Land. You will rejoice at the sight. The wealth of nations will be yours. Droves of camels laden with treasure will come and flocks of sheep will cover the Land, acceptable offerings for My altar and to enhance the splendour of My Temple.

Who are these that sail along like clouds? They are vessels assembling from the coasts and islands bringing your children from far away, their treasures with them, for the honour of the Holy One of Israel. In My wrath, I struck you down, now in My favour I show you pity. Foreigners and kings will work for you.

For the nation that refuses to serve you will perish, there will be widespread devastation among such nations
. The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, to adorn My holy sanctuary. All who reviled you shall pay you homage, calling Jerusalem “The City of the Lord”. I shall give My Land and people everlasting renown. You will receive the best gifts from kings and the nations. Then you will acknowledge that your Redeemer is the Mighty One of Israel. For copper you shall have gold, for iron, silver. You will live in peace and righteousness will rule over you. No more will havoc and ruin be within your borders. Your walls will be deliverance and your gates, praise.

The sun and moon will no longer be your light, for the Lord will be your everlasting light. Your days of mourning will be ended. The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, will possess the Land forever. They are My own planting, the work of My hands for My adornment. The few will become a great nation.

At the appointed time, I, the Lord, will bring this swiftly to pass. Psalms 102:12-22, Isaiah 49:8
Ref. REB. Some verses abridged.

‘At the Appointed time’: God has appointed times for His celebrations and actions.
Zephaniah 3:8, Revelation 6:12

‘darkness covers the earth’: It may be months before the smoke and ash from thewidespread devastation’ of this disastrous fire from the sky clears. Jeremiah 4:23-27
However, this may also be allegorized: the darkness being people’s separation from God and the Lord our everlasting Light, those who enjoy the Lord’s favour.

The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, assembling from the coasts and islands’, Isaiah 49:8-11, Ezekiel 20:34. They travel on every type of transport to the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:20

‘Over you, His Glory will appear’, His Glory, not his presence. 1 Thess 1:10

Then you will acknowledge your Redeemer’. Revelation 7:9

The wealth of nations will be yours’, This happened before; at the first Exodus, the Israelites took treasure from the Egyptians. Exodus 11:2

‘The splendour of My Temple’, One of the first projects of the new inhabitants of Beulah, will be to build the third Temple. The Temple mount will have been cleared and cleansed by the fires and earthquakes of the Lord’s punishment.
The last days

-- God, who at many times and in many ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds, -- Hebrews 1:1.

The LORD's house

-- Jesus answered and said to them, Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up. Then the Jews said, This temple was forty-six years building, and will you rear it up in three days?

But He spoke of the temple of His body. Therefore when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them, and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said. -- John 2:19-22

-- Jesus said to her, Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you shall neither worship the Father in this mountain nor yet at Jerusalem. You worship what you do not know, we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.

But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such to worship Him. God is a spirit, and they who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.

The woman said to Him, I know that Messiah is coming, who is called Christ. When He has come, He will tell us all things. Jesus said to her, I AM, He speaking to you. -- John 4:21-26.

The mountain of the LORD's house. Exalted above the hills.

-- But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the first-born who are written in Heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. -- Hebrews 12:22-25.

And all nations shall flow into it.

-- whom He also called, not only us, of Jews, but also of the nations? -- Romans 9:24

-- (as it has been written, "I have made you a father of many nations") --before God, whom he believed, who makes the dead live, and calls the things which do not exist as though they do exist. -- Romans 4:17

-- And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off, and to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

Now therefore you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God, and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom every building having been fitly framed together, grows into a holy sanctuary in the Lord; in whom you also are built together for a dwelling place of God through the Spirit. -- Ephesians 2:17-22

Isaiah 2:2-5

-- And it shall be, in the last days the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow into it. And many people shall go and say, Come, and let us go to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob.

And He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go out the Law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. O house of Jacob, come and let us walk in the light of the LORD. -- Isaiah 2:2-5

Judging among the nations

-- And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as all of you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, all of you have done it unto me.

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as all of you did it not to one of the least of these, all of you did it not to me. -- Extract from Matthew 25:31-46

He teaches us His ways

-- God, who at many times and in many ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds, -- Hebrews 1:1.

-- And He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go out the Law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. -- Isaiah 2:3

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Psalms 102:12-14 You, Lord are enthroned forever, Your fame will endure to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to take pity on her; the appointed time has come. Hab. 2:3 The Land is dear to Your servants, even the dust and stones moves them to pity.

Psalms 102:15-17 The nations will revere Your Name and all the earthy leaders; Your glory, when You rebuild Zion again. On that Day You will hear the prayer of the destitute, He will not spurn their plea.

Psalms 102:18-22 This will be written down for future generations, so that people as yet unborn may praise the Lord. He looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the groans of the captives and He sets free those under a death sentence. So; when the peoples are assembled to worship, in Jerusalem, the Name of the Lord will be praised.

Psalms 103:6-14 The Lord is righteous in all He does, He gives justice to those wronged. He revealed His ways to Moses and showed mighty deeds to the Israelites. The Lord is compassionate and gracious, longsuffering and He will not keep His anger forever. He has not treated us as our sins deserve, but as the heavens are far above the earth, so is His love for those who fear Him. In His compassion for us, He puts our offences far away, for He knows how we were made and remembers that we are but dust.

Psalms 106:4-5 Remember me, Lord, when you show favour to Your people, look on me when you save them, that I may see the prosperity of Your chosen ones, so that I may rejoice in Your nations joy and exult with Your own people.

Psalms 106:47-48 Deliver us, Lord our God and gather us from the nations, so that we may give thanks to Your holy Name, we will make Your praise our pride. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting – and the people say: AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD!

Isaiah 49:8-11 The Lord says; In the time of My favour, on the Day of Deliverance, I will come to your aid, you are My people; destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land. Go free now and in the Land, you will find food and water in plenty. It will not be too hot when the one who loves you will guide you along highways. My people, coming from all parts of the world, will shout for joy as they enter the Land. For the Lord has comforted His people in their distress. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

These verses describe a deliverance of ‘those who fear the Lord’. As ‘He looks down from on high and sets free the exiles’, so this must occur before the Return of Jesus. ‘My people, destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land’. This is the second Exodus – ‘His people, coming from all parts of the world’, every faithful Christian will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and security. Isaiah 62:1-5 It is them who greet the Returning Jesus with: ‘Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord’.