roe vs wade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

abortion

• are you pro life

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • or pro choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what do you support life or choice/

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am walking into a hornets' nest here, but I'll state my opinion: I believe the unborn baby and mother each have certain rights. I think the mother has the right to an abortion if the pregnancy endangers her life, or if the pregnancy is the result of a rape. Otherwise, I think the unborn baby has the right to live.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am walking into a hornets' nest here, but I'll state my opinion: I believe the unborn baby and mother each have certain rights. I think the mother has the right to an abortion if the pregnancy endangers her life, or if the pregnancy is the result of a rape. Otherwise, I think the unborn baby has the right to live.
hornets nest maybe i will say straight up if the mother does not want a baby practice safe sex. or no sex period in case of rape there is adoption . the child has a right to live .

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This question is too nuanced to be addressed with just two options.

For example, I am against elective abortion (which is >99% of abortions): you choose to have sex and knew these chances. If you for whatever reason don't/can't raise the child, adoption is a wonderful act of love for all involved.

But I do believe that it should be options for women whom have been victims of rape or when there are life-threatening medical problems. In those nightmare cases, it's the woman's choice to prayerfully make after consulting the best possible medical and spiritual advice.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it should be options for women whom have been victims of rape or when there are life-threatening medical problems. In those nightmare cases, it's the woman's choice to prayerfully make after consulting the best possible medical and spiritual advice.
when was the last pregnancy's life threatening ? in case of rape there are way make sure the pregnancy dont go any farther .. the abortion TAKONG PLACE TODAY IN SO CALLED CLINICS up to a late trimester my God they kill the baby first in the womb. then diseced it part by part. imagine a sharp instrument being inserted in t o a son/ daughter g child then brains sucked out and then dissected

Reactions: Jack

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe that it should be options for women whom have been victims of rape or when there are life-threatening medical problems. In those nightmare cases, it's the woman's choice to prayerfully make after consulting the best possible medical and spiritual advice.
The options that should be available to rape victims is free counseling, medical assistance, assistance for helping them support their child, or adoption. Helping them in the lie that to kill their baby will make the pain go away is a huge mistake. All it does is add to the pain. If the option to kill their baby is removed, and other options are available, her path to healing is much more clear and more attainable.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The use of the word "choice" is deliberately misleading and deceptive. The correct term would br "pro-murder" which means that just about no one would go there. If there must be "choice" then the choice must be shared equally between the father, the mother, and the child (since all are equally involved). And since the child would invariably say "You have no business killing me" that would stop all abortions right there. Unfortunately the child cannot speak for itself, so God must speak on behalf the the child. And God would say "That is premeditated murder, so just stop right there". And chances are that the fathers do not generally agree to the killing babies.

Last edited:

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The use of the word "choice" is deliberately misleading and deceptive. The correct term would br "pro-murder" which means that just about no one who go there. If there must be "choice" then the choice must be shared equally between the father, the mother, and the child (since all are equally involved). And since the child would invariably say "You have no business killing me" that would stop all abortions right there. Unfortunately the child cannot speak for itself, so God must speak on behalf the the child. And God would say "That is premeditated murder, so just stop right there". And chances are that the fathers do not generally agree to the killing babies.
agreed all the way

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The use of the word "choice" is deliberately misleading and deceptive. The correct term would br "pro-murder" which means that just about no one who go there. If there must be "choice" then the choice must be shared equally between the father, the mother, and the child (since all are equally involved). And since the child would invariably say "You have no business killing me" that would stop all abortions right there. Unfortunately the child cannot speak for itself, so God must speak on behalf the the child. And God would say "That is premeditated murder, so just stop right there". And chances are that the fathers do not generally agree to the killing babies.
When I was 18, I helped my 15 yr old cousin run from her parents (who were threatening to take her for an abortion) to her boyfriend's house where he lived with his mother. She wanted her baby and he wanted the child too. But because she was a minor, when her parents found her, they forced her to abort and then sent her to a girls' home.

It was 1990, and we had hoped that maybe the father would have a legal say on the child's life. :( This is such a crime that men who want their babies don't have a say. Without legalized abortion, that baby might be alive today.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Punctuation is very important sometimes "no, abortion is murder."
hmmm guess i must have missed that rule of the forum punctuation when you take a innocent life its murder Punctuation or not

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
hmmm guess i must have missed that rule of the forum punctuation when you take a innocent life its murder Punctuation or not
It could be read as "not one abortion is murder" but I inferred your meaning to be against abortion and didn't read it as written.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i cant help how it could read i will make it plain ABORTION IS THE SAME AS MURDER they stick scissors into the baby skull to kill it then dissect it .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hornets nest maybe i will say straight up if the mother does not want a baby practice safe sex. or no sex period in case of rape there is adoption . the child has a right to live .
Amen!!!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This question is too nuanced to be addressed with just two options.

For example, I am against elective abortion (which is >99% of abortions): you choose to have sex and knew these chances. If you for whatever reason don't/can't raise the child, adoption is a wonderful act of love for all involved.

But I do believe that it should be options for women whom have been victims of rape or when there are life-threatening medical problems. In those nightmare cases, it's the woman's choice to prayerfully make after consulting the best possible medical and spiritual advice.
Well yeah, but it's a BAD choice to kill her unborn baby. Hell is a very bad place to spend eternity.