Satanic/Demonic "signs and wonders"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

May 20, 2021
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said:
23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

Does this mean Satanic/Demonic "magic spells/witchcraft/etc" is real?

People can do Satanic/Demonic rituals and summon the Devil to do "signs and wonders" ?

They can start pandemics and disasters using Satanic/Demonic magic spells and rituals?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said:
23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

People can do Satanic/Demonic rituals and summon the Devil to do "signs and wonders" ?

They can start pandemics and disasters using Satanic/Demonic magic spells and rituals?

Satan has been given limited powers, and can do things only if God lets him. Some of it depends on people opening up the door for him to do things. Other things he does may simply be what God thinks people deserve, because they choose not to trust in Him.

Satan may be behind pandemics and disasters, but I just don't know for sure. I do know Jesus ascribed to Satan some ailments. What role angels play in our world I just don't know? But it seems clear from reading the Scriptures that they do play a role. Satan played a role in Man's original sin.

The Scripture you quoted, regarding "false prophets," has little to do directly with satanic miracles, but they may include them. The idea is that in Jesus' time certain Jewish people were counseling Israel to attack Rome and to embrace non-Messianic Judaism. They perverted the notion of Messiah to exclude Jesus, and so continued to rely on animal sacrifices that were being phased out and disqualified due to Israel breaking their covenant.

Later, some corrupt Christians began to mislead Christians into following false messages about where the Kingdom of God was being initiated on earth. We have Christian cults like that today, who teach that the Kingdom of God is being realized within their own group.

One of the great displays of power that Satan will use in the endtimes is important to recognize. It is the power to lead the former Christian world into the wrong direction.

And that's what's happening today. Millions of people who formerly called themselves "Christians," are now changing the laws of their own religion, following perverted beliefs and merging their doctrines with pagans.

Satan is directing this on an international scale, inspiring former Christians to follow their own carnal minds, inspiring them to go their own way without consulting God. It is the spirit of rebellion against God. And it is pervasive. This is more dangerous than supernatural acts.

But when supernatural acts are displayed that lead us to follow paganism, we must show our loyalty to the only supernatural Being that matters--God Himself.

May 20, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan has been given limited powers, and can do things only if God lets him. Some of it depends on people opening up the door for him to do things. Other things he does may simply be what God thinks people deserve, because they choose not to trust in Him.

Satan may be behind pandemics and disasters, but I just don't know for sure. I do know Jesus ascribed to Satan some ailments. What role angels play in our world I just don't know? But it seems clear from reading the Scriptures that they do play a role. Satan played a role in Man's original sin.

The Scripture you quoted, regarding "false prophets," has little to do directly with satanic miracles, but they may include them. The idea is that in Jesus' time certain Jewish people were counseling Israel to attack Rome and to embrace non-Messianic Judaism. They perverted the notion of Messiah to exclude Jesus, and so continued to rely on animal sacrifices that were being phased out and disqualified due to Israel breaking their covenant.

Later, some corrupt Christians began to mislead Christians into following false messages about where the Kingdom of God was being initiated on earth. We have Christian cults like that today, who teach that the Kingdom of God is being realized within their own group.

One of the great displays of power that Satan will use in the endtimes is important to recognize. It is the power to lead the former Christian world into the wrong direction.

And that's what's happening today. Millions of people who formerly called themselves "Christians," are now changing the laws of their own religion, following perverted beliefs and merging their doctrines with pagans.

Satan is directing this on an international scale, inspiring former Christians to follow their own carnal minds, inspiring them to go their own way without consulting God. It is the spirit of rebellion against God. And it is pervasive. This is more dangerous than supernatural acts.

But when supernatural acts are displayed that lead us to follow paganism, we must show our loyalty to the only supernatural Being that matters--God Himself.

There is a human who cast a magic spell/curse on the human species in 2019 with the United Nations and governments of the world as witnesses (they saw him cast this CURSE on the human species in late 2019)

So then what does the United Nations and governments do with this person?

He ALSO cast magic spells that has been able to INSTANTLY kill people and set entire churches on fire (Notre Dame church was the result of a Satanic magic spell he cast in 2019)

The bible says this human will have ALL the peoples of the world worship him as God.

But the United Nations REFUSES to do so so that prophecy can be fulfilled.

So now Jesus can NEVER return

May 20, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

They are also FORBIDDEN from being able to arrest him because he is the "Man of Lawlessness" and the bible says he is NOT allowed to be arrested and is allowed to complete crimes with complete, TOTAL impunity

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus said:

News Flash: All Creation Cursed In Divine Judgment Against Sin.

Gen 3:14-19 So the LORD God said to the serpent: "Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you shall go, And you shall eat dust All the days of your life. (15) And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel." (16) To the woman He said: "I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you." (17) Then to Adam He said, "Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, 'You shall not eat of it': "Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life. (18) Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field. (19) In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return."

Isa 24:1-6 Behold, the LORD makes the earth empty and makes it waste, Distorts its surface And scatters abroad its inhabitants. (2) And it shall be: As with the people, so with the priest; As with the servant, so with his master; As with the maid, so with her mistress; As with the buyer, so with the seller; As with the lender, so with the borrower; As with the creditor, so with the debtor. (3) The land shall be entirely emptied and utterly plundered, For the LORD has spoken this word. (4) The earth mourns and fades away, The world languishes and fades away; The haughty people of the earth languish. (5) The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed the laws, Changed the ordinance, Broken the everlasting covenant. (6) Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men are left.

Rom 8:18-22 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (19) For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. (20) For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; (21) because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (22) For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus said:

they can even have a theology and a persona to make people sit up and take notice.

Reactions: Nancy and Brakelite

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The danger is not to be found in evil demons tempting people to do evil. There's nothing unusual in that, and they don't need to perform miracles in order to be convincing. The real danger is when demons perform miracles to deceive Christians by affirming lifestyles, practices, traditions and teachings that compromise truth. By performing miracles in a persons life as if to say, God is with you, even though you habitually break God's commandments.
Problems arise when Christians declare God loves them by attributing the miraculous gathering of wealth, health, and earthly treasures to His grace, while all the while avoiding taxes, hording wealth, and ignoring the poor.
The work of the enemy in these last days isn't to be found in supernatural evil such as apparitions of werewolves and vampires. Last day prophecy is about deception, counterfeit, and stuff that looks real, seems holy, is even declared by leaders to be holy, and practiced and cleaved to by the majority.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How do they do it?
God has apparently given angelic beings supernatural powers. In turn they use human beings to manifest those powers (2 Thess 2:8,9).
And then shall that Wicked [Antichrist] be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are also FORBIDDEN from being able to arrest him because he is the "Man of Lawlessness" and the bible says he is NOT allowed to be arrested and is allowed to complete crimes with complete, TOTAL impunity
First of all if one believes in God Almighty and his only begotten Son Jesus Christ our Savior, such people will not have power over us, only if you allow them to have power over you and have doubt in God's power and Christ's, believe in them and nothing can touch you for Christ was sacrificed so that those who believe in him shall have eternal life!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God has apparently given angelic beings supernatural powers. In turn they use human beings to manifest those powers (2 Thess 2:8,9).
And then shall that Wicked [Antichrist] be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders
Ever wondered how close,
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live....
resembles Pentecost?

Reactions: Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a human who cast a magic spell/curse on the human species in 2019 with the United Nations and governments of the world as witnesses (they saw him cast this CURSE on the human species in late 2019)

So then what does the United Nations and governments do with this person?

He ALSO cast magic spells that has been able to INSTANTLY kill people and set entire churches on fire (Notre Dame church was the result of a Satanic magic spell he cast in 2019)

Ok, this sounds interesting. Who are you referring to specifically here? Can you post a link on all this?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said:

Yes
Yes
and Yes.

The only caveat is that they can only act within bounds set by God.

Like in Rev. the Antichrist is going to be killed and rise from the dead to decieve people!

May 20, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The governments are FORBIDDEN from arresting him, so he is allowed to do crimes with COMPLETE, TOTAL impunity

The "Man of LAWLESSNESS"

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said:

I think the real question that needs to be asked here is who is in control?

"This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him."
Psalm 91:2

So now Jesus can NEVER return
What deceived you?

Don't you realize that these are signs before Christ's return?

Matthew 24:3
"As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Then read his response.

God's timing is perfect and Satan has no control over the will of God. So put your faith in Jesus. You don't need to worry about the rest. Jesus also said not to worry. Over and over again.

You are being deceived by a spirit of fear. Trust God.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the real question that needs to be asked here is who is in control?

"This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him."
Psalm 91:2

What deceived you?

Don't you realize that these are signs before Christ's return?

Matthew 24:3
"As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Then read his response.

God's timing is perfect and Satan has no control over the will of God. So put your faith in Jesus. You don't need to worry about the rest. Jesus also said not to worry. Over and over again.

You are being deceived by a spirit of fear. Trust God.
Yes, and then there is this. The beast will be given a short leash but the judgment is set and his dominion will be taken away.

Daniel 7:25-26
[25]And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
[26]But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a quick warning for everyone:

It is NOT a good idea to focus on witchcraft. Don't be deceived.

Don't eat from their table. You know already what the word says.

images