Satans high ranking demons ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
One thing I've heard that exorcists use is to get peopel to say "Jesus is Lord." If they physically can't do it then there is something demonic going on in them. When an exorcist gets a demon out of someone they get the former posessed person to say "Jesus is Lord," as a test to see if the demons ahve all fled. If they can't say it then there might be one or two lurking around deep down.

I also found a video on youtube with a woman who had inherited demons, in that they were part of her bloodline. That to me is very scary to think that a person could be congenitally affected by evil spirits.

i don't know abou the whistling but I'd say that

The Sign fo the Cross and the trinitarian formula; In nomine Patris et Fillii et Spiritus Sancti does work. Don't think of it as superstitious, it is a very powerful demonstration of your faith and shows you mean business to any undesireable spirit.

Ok Templar I am going to try this tonight, do you know how do say "In the name of Jesus I cast you out evil spirit" in latin.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Carefull!

[sup]Acts 19:11[/sup] Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, [sup]12[/sup] so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them. [sup]13[/sup] Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We[sup][a][/sup] exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” [sup]14[/sup] Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so.
[sup]15[/sup] And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”
Authority over the enemy comes from the Lord in us, not incantations or words. The kingdom is really not in word, it's in power... It has to be the power of Christ in you. Be carefull. :)

Just saying...

Much love in our Lord :)

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Carefull!

[sup]Acts 19:11[/sup] Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, [sup]12[/sup] so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them. [sup]13[/sup] Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We[sup][a][/sup] exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” [sup]14[/sup] Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so.
[sup]15[/sup] And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”
Authority over the enemy comes from the Lord in us, not incantations or words. The kingdom is really not in word, it's in power... It has to be the power of Christ in you. Be carefull. :)

Just saying...

Much love in our Lord :)

Sounds pretty gnarly Prentis my old buddy from Quebec. I said it and a full beer can got knocked down from on top of my mini fridge :huh: the spirit seemed to respect the latin more than the English... That is I felt more authority saying it in Latin.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
But who's authority is it?

It has to be the power of the Lord in you, my brother, and by HIS authority we can defeat the enemy... Anything less is bordering on exorcism ;)

Much love in our Lord :D

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
But who's authority is it?

It has to be the power of the Lord in you, my brother, and by HIS authority we can defeat the enemy... Anything less is bordering on exorcism ;)

Much love in our Lord :D

The father (God), Jesus and the holy spirit. Pretty basic stuff you silly goose, you try and defeat them in Jesus name, you ask God to heal them and then try and fill them up with the holy spirit.

Perspectives

Aug 12, 2011
Northwest
I often marvel at how enamored most of the brethren are when it comes to the kingdom of darkness! I Pet. 1:16 Be Holy for I'am Holy. Holy is translated here to mean "an awful thing" as well as other meanings. If we really knew who we are, and believe what is written, we would understand that we are an awful thing to lucy. Not to be messed with! Live a Holy life, that's the key.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
I often marvel at how enamored most of the brethren are when it comes to the kingdom of darkness! I Pet. 1:16 Be Holy for I'am Holy. Holy is translated here to mean "an awful thing" as well as other meanings. If we really knew who we are, and believe what is written, we would understand that we are an awful thing to lucy. Not to be messed with! Live a Holy life, that's the key.

You sound like you are trying to defend them ! Why woudst thou defend Satan ?

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
We conquer by the Spirit, brother! Not formulas... And the words in your formula have no more power than Abra cada bra, bing ba da boum....

It's in faith! It's in the Spirit.

Our battle is in the Spirit, and therefore by the Spirit. We battle powers and principalities, and battle with the power that is in Christ and his life.

Blessings in our Lord :)

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
We conquer by the Spirit, brother! Not formulas... And the words in your formula have no more power than Abra cada bra, bing ba da boum....

It's in faith! It's in the Spirit.

Our battle is in the Spirit, and therefore by the Spirit. We battle powers and principalities, and battle with the power that is in Christ and his life.

Blessings in our Lord :)

I don't know what you mean by spirit but thoughts words and actions are equally as important to God, standing around blinking in spirit is not going to glorify God. When God talks about knowing him it involves a mental and physical transformation, have you ever felt anything in your body when praying or being prayed for ?

Ok I read your post about the spirit revealing things to you, I see what you are saying but that comes from God and active prayer too. Generally praying for someone posessed by an evil spirit is better than telling the demon to go eff itself lol.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
My point was this; our battle is in the Spirit, and it is by the power of Christ we defeat the enemy. The war is spiritual :)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The spirit of Satan is actually perfectly understood and emulated by Satanists. It is the exaltation of the False Self. It is the construction of an inflated ego - an elaborate fig leaf. The worship of the "I" - "Do what thy wilt". Reveling in hedonism, humanism, patriotism, as a means to an end - it ends in the death of the true self. Hell is a graveyard - a place for zombies - those damned to the prison of the false self.

It is a rejection of HS - the unforgivable sin. A suicide of the true self.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
The spirit of Satan is actually perfectly understood and emulated by Satanists. It is the exaltation of the False Self. It is the construction of an inflated ego - an elaborate fig leaf. The worship of the "I" - "Do what thy wilt". Reveling in hedonism, humanism, patriotism, as a means to an end - it ends in the death of the true self. Hell is a graveyard - a place for zombies - those damned to the prison of the false self.

It is a rejection of HS - the unforgivable sin. A suicide of the true self.

:lol: ohh man do I see a lot of that on a daily basis. I think my town has a clan of child molestors that almost rebirth themselves, they always talk about a baby like it is a prepackaged item and they desparately cling to power at the courthouse. That is why it is so vexing to me they can physically imprison you and try to decieve you into joining them. The English is complete hogwash that comes out of these folks somedays.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Comm. arnold. The words to be used are "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I command you to leave and never come back."
It sounds like you may be dealing with a stronghold. It sounds like you have tried to cleanse your house and yourself. I feel you need to get help from someone with experience in these matters. There may be something in your life that gives Satan the right to be there. Perhaps you need to be delivered or perhaps a good Christian Friend could help increase your faith by praying with you.
Father, in Jesus name I ask you to please deliver Arnold from the dreams, the visitations, the harassment, and every hold the evil one has over him. Please place a hedge of protection around him and keep him safe. Please make his home off limits to all evil forces! If he has anything in his life that is hurting him please let him know. Please lead him and guide him! Let his insight into the Spiritual World be used for your Glory. Give him faith and guidance and peace and safety. If he needs outside help then please help him find it. We thank you for your protection and your love. Please place him under the cover of your wings and protect him from every kind of evil.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Comm. arnold. The words to be used are "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I command you to leave and never come back."
It sounds like you may be dealing with a stronghold. It sounds like you have tried to cleanse your house and yourself. I feel you need to get help from someone with experience in these matters. There may be something in your life that gives Satan the right to be there. Perhaps you need to be delivered or perhaps a good Christian Friend could help increase your faith by praying with you.
Father, in Jesus name I ask you to please deliver Arnold from the dreams, the visitations, the harassment, and every hold the evil one has over him. Please place a hedge of protection around him and keep him safe. Please make his home off limits to all evil forces! If he has anything in his life that is hurting him please let him know. Please lead him and guide him! Let his insight into the Spiritual World be used for your Glory. Give him faith and guidance and peace and safety. If he needs outside help then please help him find it. We thank you for your protection and your love. Please place him under the cover of your wings and protect him from every kind of evil.

Shirley, Welcome to the forum :)

and thank you for the prayer, may god reveal the true desires of your heart to you.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Sorry for the late reply Arnold. How are things now?

Well I can't get the words exactly right and the grammar can be a bit tricky sometimes but here goes You see when you learn latin they don't teach it so you can make up sentences and speak it out louad but so that you can read ancient documents.

In nomine Iesus Christe veni ex malus sspiritum

In the name of Jesus Christ come out evil spirit.

That's the closest I can get at the moment.

For Jesus is Lord, say" Iesus est Dominus."

In Latin Jesus is pronounced "Eaisus." There are no J's in Latin and the V in Veni is pronounced as a W.

Perspectives

Aug 12, 2011
Northwest
Ok ive read it several times lets sort this out, quote you "we are an awful thing to lucy" you mean lucifer ?
Yep. Maybe I should have defined awful as well, which would be Inspiring awe. Filled with awe (afraid, terrified). There seems to be more fear of the devil than God these days. And in some cases more interest. Sad to say.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Yep. Maybe I should have defined awful as well, which would be Inspiring awe. Filled with awe (afraid, terrified). There seems to be more fear of the devil than God these days. And in some cases more interest. Sad to say.

Helped me get the root of a big problem though..