The Chronological Order Of Endtime Events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PeterAV

Jun 11, 2013
Here is Revelation 13 and 14 showing the final chronologial events that must happen before the LORD returns.
Beast rises. Revelation 13:1
Power given unto him for 3.5 years. Revelation 13:5
Beast blasphemes God. Revelation 13:6
Beast wages war against saints. Revelation 13:7
False Prophet rises. Revelation 13:11-18
Vision of 144,000. Revelation 14:1-5
Angel declares God's judgment has come. Revelation 14:7* 1st vial here cf.Revelation 15:4

Angel declares Babylon is fallen. Revelation 14:8-10* last vial here cf. Revelation 16:17,19
Angel declares those with mark
will drink of the wine of the
wrath of God poured into his cup. Revelation 14:9-10* Last vial here
Son of man on cloud reaps earth. Revelation 14:14-16
Angel gathers wicked. Revelation 14:19
Winepress is trodden. Revelation 14:20 is fallen.
Notice that the LORD comes after even the vials of wrath.
This is because he comes at the LAST day.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
He comes on the last day of the Tribulation. There are, at least, 1000 years to follow, known as the Millenium, when those humans who remain shall replenish the Earth. Then Satan will be let loose for a short time.Then there will be a new Heaven and a new Earth. The ONLY question is whether this is literal or figurative. I prefer to think that this will be a LITERAL new Heaven and a new Earth - others disagree.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
NO - It's not. As I just said - It's the last day of the Tribulation which will be followed by 1000 years of the worldwide peace known as the Millenium

PeterAV

Jun 11, 2013
I don't understand what you mean. No, what is not? I also believe in the millennium after the tribulation trumpets and the vials of wrath.

Jesus declares the resurrection to be at the last day:
"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all that he hath given me
I should loose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day." John 6:39
"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one that
seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life:
and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:40
"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him:
and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44
Martha also is aware of the resurrection being at the last day:
Martha saith unto him, "I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day." John 11:24
Jesus answers:
Jesus said unto her, "I am the resurrection, and the life:
he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."=Resurrection
Jesus continues:
"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"=Rapture
Jesus shows that the rapture is with the resurrection here. John 11:25,26
John also shows the resurrection [in which Jesus and Martha declares is at the last day]
to be after the tribulation, and after the vials of wrath, Where God will then usher in the
1000 year reign.
When Jesus uses the term Last day, it means the last day of this age, Namely, the day that Jesus comes.
The resurrection day.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
PeterAV said:
Agreed, But the last trump is on the last day with the last vial.
Yes. The "last trump" is the same timing as the 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial, and the battle of Armageddon, and the day of The LORD. It's those events of Christ's coming with His army on that last day that will officially end... the great tribulation. When Christ appears and sets foot upon the Mount of Olives per Acts 1, that will officially begin the 1st day of His "thousand years" reign on earth with His elect.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the timetable that I would put together... I have 7,360 years, which seems to me like a 360 year extension of grace.

I believe that the universe is about 15 billions years old and is the result and in response to Lucifer's rebellion.

If... E = mc2 ... Then m (matter) = E/c2 (energy)

Therefore, for the big boom to have occurred the matter had to have been there before the light and energy (E/c2), as the scripture says...

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. - Genesis 1:2

I would imagine, with these words... 'Let there be light (Genesis 1:3)', that the earth (the mass) turned into energy and light (E/c2) and expanded out from a point of origin, turning into what solar systems the Father willed it to. So the plasma (E/c2) is actually mass that has changed state.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. - Genesis 1:4,5

I believe that 15 billion years took place between Genesis 1:3 and Genesis 1:4. God divided the light and the darkness by putting the earth in orbit around the sun thus creating the first day of the Earth's creation. But... The universe was created 15 billion years (give or take a few billion years) before that.

***So... The 7000 year theory, in my mind, begins after Genesis 1:3***

4300 - 2644 BC - Adam to the great flood: About 1,650 years
2644 - 1730 BC - The Patriarchs - From Noah to Joseph: About 1,000 years
1730 -1450 BC - From Joseph to Moses: So Joesphs bones were in Egypt about 300 years
1450 - 33 AD - The time of the Laws of Moses was about 1500 years.
33 - 66 AD Ephesus – Apostolic – 33 years, not long! “All they which are in Asia be turned away from me…” – II Timothy 1:15
66 - 312 AD - Smyrna – Martyrs – Persecutions ten days… Foxes Book of Martyrs describes ten Roman persecutions. Ended with Constantine
312 - 800 AD - Pergamos – Orthodox – A pyrgos is a fortified structure – Needed for the dark ages.
800-1450 AD Thyatira – Catholic – The Spirit of Jezebel is to persecute, control, and to dominate. Began with Charlemange
1450-1700 AD Sardis – Protestant – A sardius is a gem, elegant yet hard and rigid. Doctrine in the head, little in the heart.
1700-1940 AD Philadelphia – Methodist – To obtain sanctification was to do so with love. Anabaptists -Weslayan -Moravian
1940 - 2060 AD Laodicea – Charismatic – Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?
2060 - 3060 AD - The Millennial reign

The time of the horseman runs with the last couple of church ages...

1. White - Democracy - Came about along with the Philadelphian church
2. Red - Communism - Note the red flag, hammer and sickle.
3. Black - Islam - Note the desire to disrupt the global economy.
4. Pale - Anti-Christ - A brief 3.5 year reign.

***With the following information I would take the following chronological stab***

12.25.2053 - The Rapture (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
12-25-2053 - 06-25-2057 - The 3.5 year reign of Anti-Christ (Revelation 13:5)
06-25-2057 -12-25-2060 - The tribulation
12-25-2060 - The Return of Christ and the beginning of the 1,000 year reign.

***///***

Isaac Newton picked the 2060 AD end date and I will go along with him with the following disclaimer...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.” – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –Isaac Newton

Picture2.png

Picture1.png

I believe that the prophecy of Ezekiel 38 must be fulfilled between now and the return of Christ. But when, I have not a clue.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did add...

***With the following information I would take the following chronological stab***

***///***

and

I believe that the prophecy of Ezekiel 38 must be fulfilled between now and the return of Christ. But when, I have not a clue.

I do not claim to be on the money on my predictions, it is merely the best I can do. I am interested in everyones mindset on the subject.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I'll tell you my mindset. No one knows the day or hour, like our Lord Jesus said.

But we CAN... know within 3.5 days of God's two witnesses being killed in Jerusalem. Problem with that is, still no one knows when that will be either, further proving what our Lord Jesus said that no man knows the day or hour, but The Father only.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Rocky said,

This interpretation has no fluidity. It makes no sense to have a one word interpretation for a seal that's so descriptive. What does the bow signify in Democracy? All four horses have riders. Who rides the white horse? People who believe the interpretation you do believe it's George Washington!

What does a large sword have to do with Communism? Who's the rider of the second seal? Lenin, Stalin, or Khrushchev?

To label any seal with a one word description isn't very good exegesis.
How do you arrive at the conclusion that the fourth seal and rider of the pale horse is the anti-christ? He isn't mentioned until latter in the book and not revealed until after the scroll is opened! How can any rider be the man of sin when many believe his revelation comes in the middle of tribulation?
Maybe an understanding of what a seal is would help you see things a little different.
The seals are an unveiling or disclosure of people and events that lead us to the open scroll. Seals are a sign to believers.

All four seals and horsemen are Islamic.

July 28th is a bad day. Something big could happen. It could be the next 911.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes more sense than to say they are all Islamic!

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
rockytopva said:
It makes more sense than to say they are all Islamic!
Thanks for NOT answering my questions.

Maybe you could explain why it makes no sense for the four horsemen NOT TO BE ISLAMIC!
And if I see you answer my questions in post #11, I'll show you why they are Islamic!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. - Rev 6:2 - The forces of democracy did go out conquering and to conquer

red horse: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword - Rev 6:4 - The Communist Flag is red and has a great sword. The communist killed many of their own people.

black horse - Agreed Islamic - Note the attackers are dressed in black.

pale horse - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. - Revelation 6:8 - The AntiChrist

Note the numbers in prophetic scriptures...

Three - Number of perfect unity
Four - The number of the earth -
Five - The number of angels - Note the satanist use of the penegram
Six - The number of a man
Seven - The number of completion

The four horseman are also in sets of four signifying four earthly regimes. There will also be four to rule Europe...

The First Riech - Charlemagne
The Second Riech - Napoleon
The Third Riech - Hitler
The Fourth Riech - The Antichrist

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
rockytopva said:
I did add...

***///***

and

I do not claim to be on the money on my predictions, it is merely the best I can do. I am interested in everyones mindset on the subject.

The Ezekiel 38 & 39 war is finished during the 6th seal when the heavens roll up as a scroll.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eric E Stahl said:
The Ezekiel 38 & 39 war is finished during the 6th seal when the heavens roll up as a scroll.
But scripture says...

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8 (KJV)

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. - Ezekiel 38:16 (KJV)

Note latter days... Not last days.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. - Rev 6:2 - The forces of democracy did go out conquering and to conquer.
So have a zillion other ideologies. But I asked, "What does a bow have to do with democracy? Can you tell me?

red horse: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword - Rev 6:4 - The Communist Flag is red and has a great sword. The communist killed many of their own people.
Sorry but that's a sickle on their flag not a sword! A sickle is what the angel uses in Revelation 14 to harvest (rapture) the church! And...Muslim's "kill one another" on a daily basis.

black horse - Agreed Islamic - Note the attackers are dressed in black.
Green appears to be the color used mostly in Islam. Where do you see "attackers" dressed in black in Revelation 6:5?

pale horse - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. - Revelation 6:8 - The Anti-Christ
I thought you were a globalist? Revelation 6:7 say's the rider has power over 1/4 of the earth. That interpretation contradicts globalism and the Protestant interpretation of Daniel's 70th week! (The gap theory)
I have considered if this was the anti-Christ too. But I'm not a globalist or a believer in the "gap theory" of Daniel's 70th week.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is in my mind that the 38th chapter of Ezekiel prophecy will be fulfilled between now and the setting up of the Anti-Christs kingdom. The force will be an Islamic force against Israel. After the defeat there will be a power vacuum that will enable the rise of the AntiChrist. So I believe Islam will be basically out of the way enabling the AntiChrists rise to power.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
rockytopva said:
It is in my mind that the 38th chapter of Ezekiel prophecy will be fulfilled between now and the setting up of the Anti-Christs kingdom. The force will be an Islamic force against Israel. After the defeat there will be a power vacuum that will enable the rise of the AntiChrist. So I believe Islam will be basically out of the way enabling the AntiChrists rise to power.
The power vacuum is already here and growing and taking place in the Arab Islamic world. Apostasy is a rebellion and that's the condition the Muslim world is currently in.

Here's my problem with your interpretation. A seal is the unveiling of a person and an event. Democracy and communism are not events and they really can't be attributed to one person. Both democracy and communism are centuries old ideologies. The seals are not ideologies that are hundreds of years old. They are specific end-time people and events that bring upon the earth certain conditions. If communism and democracy were some of the seals that means that they would have opened hundreds of years ago.

Also. I believe that the four horsemen, "compliment one another." In other words I think they are of the same mind, purpose, mission, and religion. i.e. Islam and the Arabs. It's highly unlikely that the seals are democracy, communism, Islam, and the anti-christ because there's no continuity. You could pretty much say that your interpretation is all over the place. There's not one similar purpose, mission, or goal between the four. The nations implied in your interpretation would be the U.S., Russia, and the Arab Middle-East.

These seals and horsemen are end-time people and events that give us an indication that we are indeed living in the time of the end, that the worse of tribulation is yet to come, and the soon return of Christ.

iamlamad

Jun 9, 2013
BLACK SHEEP said:
The power vacuum is already here and growing and taking place in the Arab Islamic world. Apostasy is a rebellion and that's the condition the Muslim world is currently in.

Here's my problem with your interpretation. A seal is the unveiling of a person and an event. Democracy and communism are not events and they really can't be attributed to one person. Both democracy and communism are centuries old ideologies. The seals are not ideologies that are hundreds of years old. They are specific end-time people and events that bring upon the earth certain conditions. If communism and democracy were some of the seals that means that they would have opened hundreds of years ago.

Also. I believe that the four horsemen, "compliment one another." In other words I think they are of the same mind, purpose, mission, and religion. i.e. Islam and the Arabs. It's highly unlikely that the seals are democracy, communism, Islam, and the anti-christ because there's no continuity. You could pretty much say that your interpretation is all over the place. There's not one similar purpose, mission, or goal between the four. The nations implied in your interpretation would be the U.S., Russia, and the Arab Middle-East.

These seals and horsemen are end-time people and events that give us an indication that we are indeed living in the time of the end, that the worse of tribulation is yet to come, and the soon return of Christ.
I think you are missing the real meaning of the seals. They do NOT all ride together. The white horse and rider ride alone. The verse on the 4th seal, the pale horse, tells us this. The last three, the REd the Black and the Pale do ride together.

But you are missing the TIME for them to ride. These first seals were broken when Jesus ascended into heaven, 32 AD. The white horse are rider are to represent the CHURCH sent out to make disciples of all nations. The other three are the devil's feeble attempt to stop the advance of the church. They have been riding for almost 2000 years. However, they are LIMITEd in their theater of operation to 1/4 of the world - and we can be sure that 1/4 will be centered on Israel. So it would include Europe and Africa, as well as the Middle East. Where did the first and second world war begin? Of course in Europe. Where have there been famines after famines? Of course Africa. Where was the black plague that killed nearly 1/4 of the people? In Europe.

Finally, the 5th seal are the martyrs of the CHURCH age, with Stephen being one of the first. Imagine, if they were martyrs of the great tribulation, they would KNOW they have to wait only 42 months or less - but they DON'T know. So this seal too was broken as soon as Jesus ascended. We are waiting on the start of the Day of the Lord (started by the rapture of the church) which signs are seen at the 6th seal. So we are now between the 5th and 6th seal.

Lamad