The great tribulation is rapidly approaching, survival depends on doing God's will Mat 7:21

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was not created.

Adding to the word of God is a damnable sin as the Apostle said! god doesn't need me, you or the Watchtower to edit and correct what He inspired the writers of Scripture to write!

Other changes the entire meaning of the sentence, and you know that! God the Father said Jesus' name is above EVERY name . Period! If for teh New Testament era he wanted us to know the name Yahweh is still supreme He would have inspired the word "other", but He didn't and we shouldn't, and accept the Word of God as written and not rewritten by a man made organization!

There are multiple passages to show Jesus was created sir, The easiest to understand is of course Rev 3:14 and Col 1:15. Jesus is a begotten being sir, the reason he is called the only begotten son of God is because being the very first creation, and only Jehovah existed, then he was made exclusively by Jehovah's hands so to speak. The Bible tells us that Jesus became the master craftsman in everything else that was created Pro 8:30; Col 1:16

Hope that helps Ron.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TODAY....

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mat 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Mat 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
Mat 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
Mat 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
Mat 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Eze 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Jhn 13:12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
Jhn 13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
Jhn 13:14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
Jhn 13:15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
Jhn 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
Jhn 13:17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

Act 6:1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
Act 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
Act 6:3 Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
Act 6:4 But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

The world has become so cold and callous. We have become cynical, judgmental, skeptical of helping others.
This is the first work that we have been given an example to do.
The good samaritan never asked the man who was beaten and robbed what his faith was or his religion.
He just helped him out of the "goodness" of his heart.
The world is going into thick darkness, and we will all be going blind and deaf. Unless we put ourselves into the work of the Lord.
We need to be doing what he said we need to be doing.
There is no one to appoint us to wait on tables and watch over the widows and the fatherless..
We have already been appointed...
we just need to DO IT.

Words don't feed people, words don't clothe people, words don't give people shelter.
This world is going to make you challenged to help others. You will have to weigh the cost of helping others,
even down to a can of soup or a pair of socks.
It's going to get hard for those who know, and even harder for those who don't.
We need to put on the robe and sandals that Jesus wore and go out and walk the walk He walked.
If your not sure what he did, go back and re-read the Gospels, and learn his ways and his manerisms.
Otherwise He may say.. I never knew you.

SHINE..

HUGS

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are multiple passages to show Jesus was created sir, The easiest to understand is of course Rev 3:14 and Col 1:15. Jesus is a begotten being sir, the reason he is called the only begotten son of God is because being the very first creation, and only Jehovah existed, then he was made exclusively by Jehovah's hands so to speak. The Bible tells us that Jesus became the master craftsman in everything else that was created Pro 8:30; Col 1:16

Hope that helps Ron.

You say this because you have accepted the rewrite of SCriptures by the Jw's.

You need to understand that when jesus is called the firstborn of creation- it means heir and not first created.

Also in REv. the word many translate as beginning is the word "arche" which actually means ruler, chief or overseer. It is never used as first in time but first in power

that is why the Watchtower will disfellowship you if you do independent study apart from their materials. They know you will find these truths out and may leave and denounce them! Just like the grouop in the 1980's in Bethel who were disfellowshipped for doing independent Bible study and accepted the deity of Jesus and His eternalness.. they got that from reading JUST the INSPIRED Word of God without Watchtower material.