The great tribulation is rapidly approaching, survival depends on doing God's will Mat 7:21

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not arguing the command to go! I believe i nmssions and have gone on many mission trips to many countries as well as to neighbors, strangers and ministered in the locasl jail as well as TV, RADIO and print.

When the Watchtower light gets brighter and the anointed leaders tell you to believe that Jesus physically rose from th edead then I can accpet Watchtower light.

Until then as lo9ng as you rpeach good works are necessary for salvation and that Jesus did not rise form the dead in the body He died in, you are allowing th eWatchtower to have you preach anotyher Gospel other than the one once for all time handed down to the church. I cannot apologize for my direct language- eterntiy is at stake for you.

And yes- if you die, rejecting the physical resurrection of Jesus from the dead- you will also find out that the light the Watchtower has taught about no eternal torment for the lost was darkness as well.

I can personally tell you that will never happen since the Bible teaches otherwise. We will never have light that will contradict the clear teachings of the Bible. When it states that Jesus was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, I believe it.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can personally tell you that will never happen since the Bible teaches otherwise. We will never have light that will contradict the clear teachings of the Bible. When it states that Jesus was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, I believe it.
All evidence, including eye witnesses, and scripture states that Jesus body was missing from the tomb. It was resurrected. Maybe you don't understand what that means? His physical body was "transformed" into a spiritual body with the likeness of His physical features and evidence of His scars on His wrists, feet and on His side.
This spiritual body is multi-dimensional; able to appear in physical form so that they could touch him, see him and he could even eat. But it also has the ability to disappear, travel to other locations (probably instantly)and reappear. The disciples were in the upper room and Jesus appeared as if he traveled through the walls. He didn't walk through the door! Doubting Thomas touched Him, they all did.
Jesus appeared ten times within that 40-day period. He did not stay with them continously, sleep, as He did before. He made specifics appearances and then He was gone.
We will someday have a resurrected, eternal body able to do the same things. Angels appear and disappear, ascend and descend from the heavens - we will too.
And we will look similar to how we looked when we were 20, only without the imperfections, a perfect you. Sin distorted our genetics and so we see deformities, ugliness. There won't any of that in Heaven and There is more room up there than you think!

Reactions: Davy and Mantis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All evidence, including eye witnesses, and scripture states that Jesus body was missing from the tomb. It was resurrected. Maybe you don't understand what that means? His physical body was "transformed" into a spiritual body with the likeness of His physical features and evidence of His scars on His wrists, feet and on His side.
This spiritual body is multi-dimensional; able to appear in physical form so that they could touch him, see him and he could even eat. But it also has the ability to disappear, travel to other locations (probably instantly)and reappear. The disciples were in the upper room and Jesus appeared as if he traveled through the walls. He didn't walk through the door! Doubting Thomas touched Him, they all did.
Jesus appeared ten times within that 40-day period. He did not stay with them continously, sleep, as He did before. He made specifics appearances and then He was gone.
We will someday have a resurrected, eternal body able to do the same things. Angels appear and disappear, ascend and descend from the heavens - we will too.
And we will look similar to how we looked when we were 20, only without the imperfections, a perfect you. Sin distorted our genetics and so we see deformities, ugliness. There won't any of that in Heaven and There is more room up there than you think!

Man that’s a reminder I needed to hear this morning sitting here in this broken body!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The watchtower has illuminated its man made organization with false light since its inception! Scripture teaches that Jesus is equally divine in nature as HIs FAther. He does not hold the same position as His Father but He is just as much God as His Father.

If you believed it you would recognize it is by the Spirit and into in the Spirit.

by denying the physical resurrection of Jesus from teh grave you make Jesus a liar!

John 2:18-22
King James Version

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

I pray God removes the Watchtower blinders from your eyes like I pray that God does the same for Jewish people. Before4 it is too late.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with a lot of this Ron, yes Jesus' body was gone, never seen again. Jesus appeared in the flesh on multiple occasions, likely not in the same body each time, and never in his pre-death body as none of his intimate friends recognized him.

I fully agree that all righteous who will reside on the earth will be resurrected with a perfect eternal body as well. I believe we will be recognized, and look the way we were intended to look. Those are the things you posted that I agree with.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The watchtower has illuminated its man made organization with false light since its inception! Scripture teaches that Jesus is equally divine in nature as HIs FAther. He does not hold the same position as His Father but He is just as much God as His Father.

If you believed it you would recognize it is by the Spirit and into in the Spirit.

by denying the physical resurrection of Jesus from teh grave you make Jesus a liar!

John 2:18-22
King James Version

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

I pray God removes the Watchtower blinders from your eyes like I pray that God does the same for Jewish people. Before4 it is too late.

Jesus is referred to as Divine sir, however he is not Jehovah rather the first born created spirit being, the beginning of the creation of God. He is not God. We have discussed the spiritual/physical resurrection. Jehovah's witnesses teach Jesus gave his flesh and blood in behalf of man.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... likely not in the same body each time, and never in his pre-death body as none of his intimate friends recognized him
Well, Jesus body did not see corruption. His resurrected body has elements and features of His former dead body. If it was a completely different body, why did he still have the scars to prove that it was him. They didn't initually recognize Him, but when he spoke they did. Same bocal chords - they knew his voice.
Imagine their depressed state after he died, their fixed realization. They saw him dead and buried him. This is why they couldn't recognize him. "It can't be ... he died ... that must be someone else that looks like him". They couldn't believe what they saw, couldnt get their mind around it - but only for seconds.

God will resurrect our body if we are alive when He returns. He will resurrect those who were dead and buried with only bones in their grave. All God needs is a speck of your DNA (and since He knows your DNA I'm not sure He needs it), a speck of your dust and so yes it is an entirely new body, only perfext and eternal. If you were cremated and someone dumped your ashes in the ocean ... God will resurrect you. Even if your body was destroyed by a nuclear weapon, His promised eternal life is certain.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is referred to as Divine sir, however he is not Jehovah rather the first born created spirit being, the beginning of the creation of God. He is not God. We have discussed the spiritual/physical resurrection. Jehovah's witnesses teach Jesus gave his flesh and blood in behalf of man.

That is based on the retranslation by the anonymous no scholars who created the New World Translation. Yes the words is prototokos and if this verse stood by itself I would agree withyou.

but when considered in light of every verse describing Jesus we see Him as the firstborn (inheritor) of all creation. firstborn was a term that not only meant the first to be born but also the one who inherited all things from their Father.

Jesus is called Jehovah in Isaiah 44.

Jehovah is called the first and last-- Jesus is called the first and last. Jesus is called God. divine means God! He is not HIs Father but He is equally divine or God in nature as His Father. He is inferior to His Father in positionin the universe, but equal to His Father in His very nature! Sorry but the Watchtower lies terrible here.

Yes Jehovahs witnesses teach Jesus gave His flesh and blood on behalf of man- but the Bible teaches that it is His blood that is given for teh remission of sins. HIs body though He died was raiseds from the dead. That is what resurrection is- a standing up again! If jesus died a n invisible spirit crfeature I would agree He rose again as an invisible spirit creature.

But like the scripture says , His body did not see corruption noir would He be lift in hell (the grave). Tjhe Watchtower is going to answer to God forthis enormous lie and all those that believe it will suffer eternal trorment for rejecting His physical resurrection! You cannot be saved nor even have your works acceptable to God by rejecting that Jesus physically rose from the dead.

YOu ahve to decide if you wish to believe a man made organization that does alot of religious work and has many wonderful people in it, or the Word of God when it contradicts said organization.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Jesus body did not see corruption. His resurrected body has elements and features of His former dead body. If it was a completely different body, why did he still have the scars to prove that it was him. They didn't initually recognize Him, but when he spoke they did. Same bocal chords - they knew his voice.
Imagine their depressed state after he died, their fixed realization. They saw him dead and buried him. This is why they couldn't recognize him. "It can't be ... he died ... that must be someone else that looks like him". They couldn't believe what they saw, couldnt get their mind around it - but only for seconds.

God will resurrect our body if we are alive when He returns. He will resurrect those who were dead and buried with only bones in their grave. All God needs is a speck of your DNA (and since He knows your DNA I'm not sure He needs it), a speck of your dust and so yes it is an entirely new body, only perfext and eternal. If you were cremated and someone dumped your ashes in the ocean ... God will resurrect you. Even if your body was destroyed by a nuclear weapon, His promised eternal life is certain.

Jesus gave to Thomas what he needed Ron. Clearly his face was not the same. Yes sir, they recognized him by his speech and mannerisms never by sight. Interestingly, they never seemed to know him twice by looks, indicating to me that he appeared using multiple bodies. Angels appeared bodily to humans as well when they were sent to us. He was definitely the resurrected Messiah they had came to know an love.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is based on the retranslation by the anonymous no scholars who created the New World Translation. Yes the words is prototokos and if this verse stood by itself I would agree withyou.

but when considered in light of every verse describing Jesus we see Him as the firstborn (inheritor) of all creation. firstborn was a term that not only meant the first to be born but also the one who inherited all things from their Father.

Jesus is called Jehovah in Isaiah 44.

Jehovah is called the first and last-- Jesus is called the first and last. Jesus is called God. divine means God! He is not HIs Father but He is equally divine or God in nature as His Father. He is inferior to His Father in positionin the universe, but equal to His Father in His very nature! Sorry but the Watchtower lies terrible here.

Yes Jehovahs witnesses teach Jesus gave His flesh and blood on behalf of man- but the Bible teaches that it is His blood that is given for teh remission of sins. HIs body though He died was raiseds from the dead. That is what resurrection is- a standing up again! If jesus died a n invisible spirit crfeature I would agree He rose again as an invisible spirit creature.

But like the scripture says , His body did not see corruption noir would He be lift in hell (the grave). Tjhe Watchtower is going to answer to God forthis enormous lie and all those that believe it will suffer eternal trorment for rejecting His physical resurrection! You cannot be saved nor even have your works acceptable to God by rejecting that Jesus physically rose from the dead.

YOu ahve to decide if you wish to believe a man made organization that does alot of religious work and has many wonderful people in it, or the Word of God when it contradicts said organization.

Jesus is never called Jehovah, and every Bible version I am aware of called Jesus the beginning of the creation of God at Revelation 14:3. That is the reason that out of all of God's created sons, Jesus is referred to as the only-begotten son, as he was made exclusively by Jehovah's hands sir

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus gave to Thomas what he needed Ron. Clearly his face was not the same. Yes sir, they recognized him by his speech and mannerisms never by sight. Interestingly, they never seemed to know him twice by looks, indicating to me that he appeared using multiple bodies. Angels appeared bodily to humans as well when they were sent to us. He was definitely the resurrected Messiah they had came to know an love.
Read carefully _ the scriptures that describe the women who came to the tomb and saw angels there. The angels said, why do you seek the living among the dead, he is not here, he is risen. Did you catch that word, risen? And He is not here, meaning His dead body! Do you know what that means? It means his physical dead body came to life,
r o s e f r o m t h e d e a d. Nobody stole the body, if that were the case, there would be no such claim as "He is risen or "He rose from the dead". It was His physical body that was transformed.
Imagine how beaten up He was, not only was he whipped but they punched him. So He probably had black eyes, a swollen, blooded face, lips as well. These Romans were brutal. Did you watch "The Passion of Christ"? That was probably a good rendition of the experience. So that was the vision fixed in their minds the last they saw the Lord alive.
So now imagine that kind of condition healing in 3 days? You wouldn't believe it - especially from a distance.
Also, it is common for people not to recognize someone from a distance until you take a closer look. Maybe Mary Magdellan had the sun in her eyes when she saw Jesus, thinking He was a gardener. We don't know how far away she was. Then she got closer and realized/recognized Him. The disciples were in shock and in fear when He just appear as in the upper room. That doesn't happen, they thought is was a ghost. Jesus corrected them and said a ghost does not have flesh, touch me.
On the boat, they were also at a distance. This is normal, who is that guy yelling to us on the shore, straining to see. Yes, as they got closer, they recognized Him, that is the LORD.

Why didn’t the disciples always recognize Jesus after His resurrection? | GotQuestions.org

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is never called Jehovah, and every Bible version I am aware of called Jesus the beginning of the creation of God at Revelation 14:3. That is the reason that out of all of God's created sons, Jesus is referred to as the only-begotten son, as he was made exclusively by Jehovah's hands sir

Sorry but you are wrong!

Is. 44:6 6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Two Jehovahs- One who is king of Israel and one who Jehovah of Hosts-- and both are the first and last!

Rev. 22:
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Jesus is the first and last! RE read Is. 44:6

REV. 1:
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

See! someone spoke. John turned to see who was speaking! He saw Jesus! When He saw Jesus He fell as dead! Jesus then says IAM THE FIRST AND THE LAST!

Let me repost Isaiah 44:6

Isaiah 44:6
King James Version

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

When one reads Gods INspired Word with out the tainted filters of man made organizations- they conclude that Jesus is Jehovah the Son equal to His Father in divinity but inferior to His Father in total exaltation! My prayer is you will see it as well.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read carefully _ the scriptures that describe the women who came to the tomb and saw angels there. The angels said, why do you seek the living among the dead, he is not here, he is risen. Did you catch that word, risen? And He is not here, meaning His dead body! Do you know what that means? It means his physical dead body came to life,
r o s e f r o m t h e d e a d. Nobody stole the body, if that were the case, there would be no such claim as "He is risen or "He rose from the dead". It was His physical body that was transformed.
Imagine how beaten up He was, not only was he whipped but they punched him. So He probably had black eyes, a swollen, blooded face, lips as well. These Romans were brutal. Did you watch "The Passion of Christ"? That was probably a good rendition of the experience. So that was the vision fixed in their minds the last they saw the Lord alive.
So now imagine that kind of condition healing in 3 days? You wouldn't believe it - especially from a distance.
Also, it is common for people not to recognize someone from a distance until you take a closer look. Maybe Mary Magdellan had the sun in her eyes when she saw Jesus, thinking He was a gardener. We don't know how far away she was. Then she got closer and realized/recognized Him. The disciples were in shock and in fear when He just appear as in the upper room. That doesn't happen, they thought is was a ghost. Jesus corrected them and said a ghost does not have flesh, touch me.
On the boat, they were also at a distance. This is normal, who is that guy yelling to us on the shore, straining to see. Yes, as they got closer, they recognized Him, that is the LORD.

Why didn’t the disciples always recognize Jesus after His resurrection? | GotQuestions.org

We have exhausted this topic Ron, we teach differently.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but you are wrong!

Is. 44:6 6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Two Jehovahs- One who is king of Israel and one who Jehovah of Hosts-- and both are the first and last!

Rev. 22:
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Jesus is the first and last! RE read Is. 44:6

REV. 1:
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

See! someone spoke. John turned to see who was speaking! He saw Jesus! When He saw Jesus He fell as dead! Jesus then says IAM THE FIRST AND THE LAST!

Let me repost Isaiah 44:6

King James Version

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

When one reads Gods INspired Word with out the tainted filters of man made organizations- they conclude that Jesus is Jehovah the Son equal to His Father in divinity but inferior to His Father in total exaltation! My prayer is you will see it as well.

You are just simply confusing the verses sir, Jehovah and Jesus share many titles, however they are not the same being. Revelation is very difficult at times determining who the verse is talking about. It does not help that their translators chose to remove God in verse 8 of chap 1 either. The easier parts of the Bible clearly define both of them beyond any doubt. It may be that you want them to be the same, but that is not what the Bible really teaches Ron.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are just simply confusing the verses sir, Jehovah and Jesus share many titles, however they are not the same being. Revelation is very difficult at times determining who the verse is talking about. It does not help that their translators chose to remove God in verse 8 of chap 1 either. The easier parts of the Bible clearly define both of them beyond any doubt. It may be that you want them to be the same, but that is not what the Bible really teaches Ron.

Well sir I have been writing till I developed carpal tunnel to you and Barney that they are not the same being! Why do you practice such lazy reading ski8lls? I have many many times that Jesus and His Father are not th esame being. HOw many more times must I write it to you befo0re you get that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well sir I have been writing till I developed carpal tunnel to you and Barney that they are not the same being! Why do you practice such lazy reading ski8lls? I have many many times that Jesus and His Father are not th esame being. HOw many more times must I write it to you befo0re you get that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Perhaps I misunderstood you Ron when you stated: Two Jehovahs- One who is king of Israel and one who Jehovah of Hosts-- and both are the first and last!

But I think you understand why I would take it that way sir.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps I misunderstood you Ron when you stated: Two Jehovahs- One who is king of Israel and one who Jehovah of Hosts-- and both are the first and last!

But I think you understand why I would take it that way sir.
Well as you did not say how you understood it I cannot say yea or nay.

But Isaiah writes of two people called Jehovah:

First Jehovah- King of Israel.
Second Jehovah- Jehovah of Hosts

Now I know the New World Tranlsation has rewritten this passage to make it say something it does not but look at the verse closely:

King James Version

Both Jehovahs say they are the first and last
AND ANBD in the book of Revelation Jesus declares HImself to be the first and last:

Revelation 1:11-18
King James Version

Look closely at Gods Word.

John turns to see who it was who said I am the first and last.

Verse 13 the speaker looked like the Son of Man!
Verse 18 the speaker said he lived and died and now lives forevermore. When did God die if only Jehovah th eFather is the First and last??????

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as you did not say how you understood it I cannot say yea or nay.

But Isaiah writes of two people called Jehovah:

First Jehovah- King of Israel.
Second Jehovah- Jehovah of Hosts

Now I know the New World Tranlsation has rewritten this passage to make it say something it does not but look at the verse closely:

King James Version

Both Jehovahs say they are the first and last
AND ANBD in the book of Revelation Jesus declares HImself to be the first and last:

Revelation 1:11-18
King James Version

Look closely at Gods Word.

John turns to see who it was who said I am the first and last.

Verse 13 the speaker looked like the Son of Man!
Verse 18 the speaker said he lived and died and now lives forevermore. When did God die if only Jehovah th eFather is the First and last??????

Although strange in it's wording Ron, the Bible says Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. There is not 2 individuals that are called Jehovah sir, only one. Anywhere the Bible uses His name, it is referring to the true God Jehovah, no other.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although strange in it's wording Ron, the Bible says Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. There is not 2 individuals that are called Jehovah sir, only one. Anywhere the Bible uses His name, it is referring to the true God Jehovah, no other.

Now I implore you to defy the Watchtower and learn som eHebrew. The Word one in the shema of Deut. 6 is the Hebrew word "ehad" which is not the cardinal number one but the ordinaLone. Absolute one or single is the Hebreww Word "yachid" I gave the example of the Boston Red Sox. It is one Baseball team (ehad) but has 26 individual members to it!

You can spout the watchtower line, but Gods Word declares there are two Jehovahs, two first and lasts, Is. 44, Rev. 1 Jesus is God, John 1
and:
1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. God was made visible in the flesh.

YOu have to deny these verses or allow corrupt definitons to decieve you to reject the divinity of jesus. Once again because you still do nto seem to understand God has two meanings. It refers to a person or it refewrs to a NATURE OR ESSENCE. our nature is human, Jesus" nature is God.