The Holy Spirit is moving!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been out sharing Jesus with people in their homes and on the street and I am amazed at how many are eager to hear the Word of God! It's as if the Holy Spirit has already prepared their hearts to receive the Truth!
Some I have talked with have been separated from bad relationships and are feeling drawn to be closer to Him.
Hallelujah!

People I am telling you the world is hurting.....they need to hear a message of hope...of love...of forgiveness...of salvation...

But your not going to get them to come to church to hear it....take the message to where they are and let the Holy Spirit do what He does best!

Just go out there and speak to whoever He leads you to! The harvest is ready!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul We may not all go rushing out there with you, but some of us do have our hearts in such things. You keep on moving where the Spirit leads you and God will always have the right Word for you to speak. Nothing like that for me is likely these days... but I won't tempt God by saying He cannot or He will not. God will use available vessels to accomplish the work that He has for them to do. If physical strength and endurance is lacking, will He not add anything that is needed? Praise His name!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen. I think people need someone to lead them. I used to do this sort of thing with my old church. The pastor would lead and we would follow. We would do food giveaways amongst the poor, barbeques, and worship at housing complexes and prayer walks. One time I saw Curt (the pastor) talking to a Jehovah's Witness as I walked by across the street. When I walked by later, Curt had his hand on the J.W.'s head, praying for him. Whether we washed a business's toilets for free, which would result in the employee asking us why we did this, to filling people's wiper fluid while they were getting gas, we always had a lot of fun. Good memories.

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Amen. I think people need someone to lead them. I used to do this sort of thing with my old church. The pastor would lead and we would follow. We would do food giveaways amongst the poor, barbeques, and worship at housing complexes and prayer walks. One time I saw Curt (the pastor) talking to a Jehovah's Witness as I walked by across the street. When I walked by later, Curt had his hand on the J.W.'s head, praying for him. Whether we washed a business's toilets for free, which would result in the employee asking us why we did this, to filling people's wiper fluid while they were getting gas, we always had a lot of fun. Good memories.
@Ron Coates Good to know the "JW" was open to hear your friend speak about the Lord from the Scriptures.

Reactions: Truman

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have been out sharing Jesus with people in their homes and on the street and I am amazed at how many are eager to hear the Word of God! It's as if the Holy Spirit has already prepared their hearts to receive the Truth!
Some I have talked with have been separated from bad relationships and are feeling drawn to be closer to Him.
Hallelujah!

People I am telling you the world is hurting.....they need to hear a message of hope...of love...of forgiveness...of salvation...

But your not going to get them to come to church to hear it....take the message to where they are and let the Holy Spirit do what He does best!

Just go out there and speak to whoever He leads you to! The harvest is ready!
@Heart2Soul It's really good to be open to "give a reason for the hope that is within you" (1 Peter 3.15).