The Rapture will also be a time of mass suicide; the Tribulation a time of mass condemnation (still at rest?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok,

So there is a little more to the picture, that is unfolding before us, as we head in to the time of Jacob's trouble: typically, we focus on the Rapture and put off thinking about the Tribulation - that's only natural. We can be calm and spirited about the Rapture; spirited and calm about the Tribulation - that just makes sense. But what about the world and its spirit, at this time? Does the Rapture have no effect on the world? No. Does the Tribulation get underway without objection? Again, no. So what is the effect of the change of heart that the world is faced with, when it looks to the Holy Spirit; and what is the effect of the growth of the Holy Spirit, in the face of trial? These things have a very basic answer.

To the world's change of heart, what we see is that many will just commit suicide - "men's hearts failing them, for fear" (Luke 21:26) and "whoever sins is the slave of sin" (John from memory), being "slave to a failing heart" as it says "men will cry out 'Mountains, fall on us'" (Luke 23:30) - that is, the pain of separation from God growing, men will rather die. The same sort of thing happens when the stock market crashes or someone has spent all their money on gambling, and suicide seems like a way out. This in turn is not helped by the fact that the love of many will grow cold (gospels, from memory), even in the Church, but that said far colder than the world - which may wake some up to their senses. The point is, there is nothing new about this, it will simply obscure the mystery that surrounds the Rapture and make the Devil's work that much harder, because reconciled to death, men can not easily be pushed around.

But what about the growth of the Holy Spirit, in the face of trial - well we know that the Holy Spirit, will remain quiet (gospels, "do not premeditate what you will say or what you will answer, for the Holy Spirit will tell you what you must say") and that His answer will come to Him, not only to deliver Himself to the nations, but to deliver those with Him - as the Lord did before Him, and which He must bring to remembrance. While it may not be clear what He will say, it can be known that His Holy Spirit will grow, just as Aaron's rod budded. Suffering with tolerance, unites the heart with God and the Holy Spirit will desire to be united with God - that the testimony of Jesus Christ be for all time and eternity to come. The Victory that was Jesus Christ's will be taken from Him and given to us. In some sense, this will mean that the anti-Christ will be deposed. It's not clear whether the anti-Christ will spew demons at this point, but at some point he will come to his senses and accept his fate.

The way forward, from here, is less clear. Assuming the Holy Spirit's testimony is sound and the anti-Christ's resignation complete, the restrainer will be able to be taken out of the way and men trusted to act in spirit and in truth, before God - which is pleasing to God. The challenge will be to complete the will of God, before the End, as the court of the Gentiles is ideally suited to, as will be for the time that is granted to the Gentiles and their court. The time of the Gentiles will be allowed to come to fruition (in a sense, to "die"). Those that lay down their lives, will be rewarded with life and those that resisted the anti-Christ will be resurrected. This is the crucible of the Lord's faith, that He be both for the World and its Light. Will the condemnation of the Tribulation still be heard? No, it will grow quiet. Will those that committed suicide be able to return? Yes, as their confidence in the Resurrection grows.

Which brings us to "in quietness and in confidence, shall be your strength" Isaiah 30:15. The power of such interpretation, is that it readies the soul and magnifies the Glory of God within us. I hope this has been of some encouragement to you - may you and yours be protected (as the Lord asked you to pray "that you be found worthy to escape what is to come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man" gospels, from memory).

God bless.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm at peace. None of this will happen in my lifetime.
Projecting upon a future none here will witness isn't fruitful.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm at peace. None of this will happen in my lifetime.
Projecting upon a future none here will witness isn't fruitful.
That's a great quote in your signature, btw.

I'm not sure how old you are, but Israel continues to be a pressure cooker, for conflict - which will inevitably bring about an iron-fisted rule of law.

As to how you say "none will witness (it)" I don't know: it doesn't matter so much when the Rapture or Tribulation will occur, the fact that there will be suicides and condemnation will be basically similar - if the Holy Spirit prompted you to reply, maybe He will confirm what I said?

PS. Jesus did not give a time in which you should be praying that you escape the things that are coming to pass and stand before the Son of Man - I will understand if you don't want to read what I wrote, because you are praying - but are you praying?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah, you've basically cornered me with the idea that I am not the Holy Spirit - I'm going to wait until the Holy Spirit speaks to you in a way you are happy with.

We can agree to disagree, but you still need to pray (what the Lord said).

The whole point of this thread is to get people to focus on the near to long term. #justsaying

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, you've basically cornered me with the idea that I am not the Holy Spirit - I'm going to wait until the Holy Spirit speaks to you in a way you are happy with.

We can agree to disagree, but you still need to pray (what the Lord said).

The whole point of this thread is to get people to focus on the near to long term. #justsaying
You misunderstood my post. I in no way implied you were the Holy Spirit.

We can stop here as it appears we're not communicating rightly.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL the signs of the end days are here today=the rapture may be today=are you ready??? Or will you be left behind and try to stay alive under anti-Christ rule and the years of the great tribulation???

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL the signs of the end days are here today=the rapture may be today=are you ready??? Or will you be left behind and try to stay alive under anti-Christ rule and the years of the great tribulation???
1. All the signs of “end times” have been here for over 1 thousand years.
All except an apostasia and the man of sin. 2 prerequisites.

2. Was Rahab left behind, or was she and her family delivered on the same day destruction came when the 7th Trumpet blew?

What about the last day? The resurrection and judgment happens on the last day. And what is interesting is in the past, their great feast also happened on the last day where the day after was the “rest”. I asked this once before: What are the living, who are alive and remain, alive from? For instance, if everyone else is dead- what do the living survive? The wording itself shows they are enduring grief. If there is a distinction between them and everyone else whose dead, and that they survive/remain..what are they surviving that other believers did not.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for some wisdom and understanding and study the word ask God to guide and help.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lord willing, the time of the rapture, will also be a time of great healing.

If the Holy Spirit moves, it will be so!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, all the end-time signs are blaring at us nowadays.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second thessalonians chapter 2, God has been sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth. Many people have spirit stupor.
Psalm chapter 49:19. Many people don't have holy spirit. They have spirit of stupor.
Romans chapter 11 and first Peter chapter 1, God's Election have holy spirit.
The suicide is those banking on the rapture. They lack faith !.
I have 3 brothers who listen to misguided preachers. They believe in the rapture theory. Thier headed to Sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked.
Those who worshipped antichrist near future, will have spot in Sheol. Lot of people think they're going to paradise.
First Corinthians chapter 2. Majority have spirit of stupor. They can't discern between misguided preachers and man of God.
You need the holy spirit to guide you. Listening to traditions of men and false doctrine is one reason why many people end up in sheol. Get the picture.
First Corinthians chapter 2 is the answer.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second thessalonians chapter 2, God has been sending strong delusions on those who love not the truth. Many people have spirit stupor.
Psalm chapter 49:19. Many people don't have holy spirit. They have spirit of stupor.
Romans chapter 11 and first Peter chapter 1, God's Election have holy spirit.
The suicide is those banking on the rapture. They lack faith !.
I have 3 brothers who listen to misguided preachers. They believe in the rapture theory. Thier headed to Sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked.
Those who worshipped antichrist near future, will have spot in Sheol. Lot of people think they're going to paradise.
First Corinthians chapter 2. Majority have spirit of stupor. They can't discern between misguided preachers and man of God.
You need the holy spirit to guide you. Listening to traditions of men and false doctrine is one reason why many people end up in sheol. Get the picture.
First Corinthians chapter 2 is the answer.
So, are you asserting that those who hold to the pre-tribualtion Rapture theory are going to Sheol (Hell)?

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, are you asserting that those who hold to the pre-tribualtion Rapture theory are going to Sheol (Hell)?
I'm not insinuating that. Traditions of men and false doctrine is idolatry . Deuteronomy chapter 29:20.
God sends curses on those who are disobedient. Like chasing after idols and idolatry. Those who are spiritually dead, who listen to false preachers, thier names are blotted out from under heaven.
Those who are spiritually dead will go to Sheol. They will still have opportunity to work out their eternal life.
False doctrine is idolatry. One of God's commandments is, not to have no idols or Gods before Me. Thier breaking God's commandment.
Isaiah chapter 1:5 1;6. These spirtualty dead people are spirtualty Sick!. They are morally and spiritually bankrupt.
God isn't happy with thier pagan Easter, and traditions of men and fairytales.
1:25. God can purge away the dross. If they repent and give up their false religion. And study sound doctrine.
Jesus is merciful and patient God. He's not out to zap anyone.
But if the seed of the wicked continue down the path, refusing to repent and refuse to conform to God's standard, they will go to sheol.
1:28. Those who forsake the Lord, it ends in destruction.
Proverbs, thiers no future for the wicked. If they don't repent and get their acts together during the millennium, when thier in sheol. On judgement day, the big hammer will fall.
I'm not judging anyone. I'm telling the truth. Jesus will not tolerate idolatry. During millennium, those who refuse to give up their false religion. They better have asbestos suit from head to toe.
The millennium is the last chance for those in sheol.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not insinuating that. Traditions of men and false doctrine is idolatry . Deuteronomy chapter 29:20.
God sends curses on those who are disobedient. Like chasing after idols and idolatry. Those who are spiritually dead, who listen to false preachers, thier names are blotted out from under heaven.
Those who are spiritually dead will go to Sheol. They will still have opportunity to work out their eternal life.
False doctrine is idolatry. One of God's commandments is, not to have no idols or Gods before Me. Thier breaking God's commandment.
Isaiah chapter 1:5 1;6. These spirtualty dead people are spirtualty Sick!. They are morally and spiritually bankrupt.
God isn't happy with thier pagan Easter, and traditions of men and fairytales.
1:25. God can purge away the dross. If they repent and give up their false religion. And study sound doctrine.
Jesus is merciful and patient God. He's not out to zap anyone.
But if the seed of the wicked continue down the path, refusing to repent and refuse to conform to God's standard, they will go to sheol.
1:28. Those who forsake the Lord, it ends in destruction.
Proverbs, thiers no future for the wicked. If they don't repent and get their acts together during the millennium, when thier in sheol. On judgement day, the big hammer will fall.
I'm not judging anyone. I'm telling the truth. Jesus will not tolerate idolatry. During millennium, those who refuse to give up their false religion. They better have asbestos suit from head to toe.
The millennium is the last chance for those in sheol.
We have to tread very carefully on matters like this. Jesus warned us.

Matthew 5
[21] “You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.'
[22] But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire..."