Thoughts On Iran

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Anybody want to discuss your thoughts on what should be the next move if Iran doesntcomply with the U.N. by the end of August. Do you think Sactions are going to work?Is Russia and China going to go along ?Should the U.S. or Israel consider military action?Should dipolamacy continue?Share your opinions if your interested and maybe Swampfox will give us poll to vote on

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
Sanctions won't work. War with Iran is not an option. We are bogged down in Afgagnistan and Iraq. The economy can't handle another "Front" in this so called war on terror.Iran is 3 times the land mass and four times the population of Iraq. Occupuying Iran will make Iraq look like a cakewalk. Iran is also capable of shutting down all Persian Gulf oil production which would reek havoc on the Western economy.Not only that, but the Army and Marine Corps are running out of people eager for "Trigger time". They are already re calling veterans for another tour and even the Navy & Air Force is being tapped. It looks as if we are going to have to accept a nuclear armed Iran.In the words of the current Pope "You Americans are in no position to dictate to other nations that they cannot have nuclear weapons when you yourself have the worlds largest stockpile". The only option left is another MAD.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I happen to agree with Bernies accessment of current status so seems to me our choices are pretty much narrowed to nukes or God.But im not sure we can afford to accept it where would we be if we had stuck our head in the sand and an just said well I guess nothing can bedone about Hitler