Treatment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi ther christians at CB i want to adress something among the community of new beleivers and seasoned beleivers as well about how we treat each other as christians.

Matthew 7:12 this sums up the entire law of god

Galatians 5:14 the entire law is fullfilled here

Luke 6:31 Treat others as you would want to be treated, this means equally with love and compassion

What to do when others are cruel? simple i will show through scripture

Luke 6:22 blessed are those that are persecuted in the name of christ

Luke 6:23 jump for joy when this happens they did the exact same thing to the prophets so they will do to beleivers in christ

This is juest to re emphesize that evrything we do as beleivers must be done in love and not with insult and verbal abuse.

God bless :)

Reactions: cedarhart

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Hi ther christians at CB i want to adress something among the community of new beleivers and seasoned beleivers as well about how we treat each other as christians.

Matthew 7:12 this sums up the entire law of god

Galatians 5:14 the entire law is fullfilled here

Luke 6:31 Treat others as you would want to be treated, this means equally with love and compassion

What to do when others are cruel? simple i will show through scripture

Luke 6:22 blessed are those that are persecuted in the name of christ

Luke 6:23 jump for joy when this happens they did the exact same thing to the prophets so they will do to beleivers in christ

This is juest to re emphesize that evrything we do as beleivers must be done in love and not with insult and verbal abuse.

God bless :)

Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own conceit. Pro 26:5

Very often a conversation between a Christian and a fool will begin and end with hard words.
Notice I used the word 'hard' as opposed to 'harsh'.

There are times when such conversations focus upon the hard reality of physical and spiritual life.
Those who know the truth rarely find it easy to suffer the illogic of a fool.

In these cases, one may find one's self torn between the desire for a verbal escalation or a theological retreat (in the name of love). In the latter instance, one may find that a sort of intellectual cowardice has set in and suffer guilt for abandonment of one's philosophy and beliefs.

A firm and effective position stated in the face of foolishness and illogic is not a lack of love (though it may seem to be seen as such).
Call it 'tough love'. It works for the drug addict, why not for those who suffer under the enemy's chains of darkness.

There are many in our land today who denounce Christian beliefs and practice so that they may justify their rebellion and lawlessness.

We should remember that in China there are brothers and sisters in the faith who are giving their very lives for the gospel.

Can we do less than stand firm in the face of those who, being fools themselves, accuse us of illogic and criminality?