Trump reacts to firestorm over suggestion of election delay

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys would do better if you learned to get your stories straight. Half the time, you claim most Americans are stupid. Half the time, you claim we're so fiendishly clever that we can cover up the most elaborate conspiracies, while republicans are so dumb they always get caught.

Pick a story and stick with it.

Notice that even republicans went after him for his proposal to delay elections. That was too criminal even for Moscow Mitch to accept.
Biden is a perfect example of the intellectual level of the left.
If you are communist, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you are not an American Patriot, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you support abortion, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If support the use of Drugs, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you do not support Christian morals, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you place the rights of criminals over and above, the average American, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you are a coward, I can see why you would not like Trump.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump should have never said what he did about postponing elections. On another thread, a poster said the following:

Trump knew it was a mistake. He walked back the remarks.
All the more reason for us Christians to pray for the president, right?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you are communist, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you are not an American Patriot, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you support abortion, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If support the use of Drugs, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you do not support Christian morals, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you place the rights of criminals over and above, the average American, I can see why you would not like Trump.
If you are a coward, I can see why you would not like Trump.
Ouch!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And yet Trump in the beginning supported hydroxychloriquine as an effective measure against covid, but is now refusing to support it. Why the turn around? To me mind America is in deep deep trouble because neither party nor any leaders currently contesting power are free from the deep state tyranny that threatens your nation

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet Trump in the beginning supported hydroxychloriquine as an effective measure against covid, but is now refusing to support it. Why the turn around? To me mind America is in deep deep trouble because neither party nor any leaders currently contesting power are free from the deep state tyranny that threatens your nation
I have seen no turn around from his support of hydroxychloroquine and zithromax.
President Trump defends use of hydroxychloroquine | One America News Network

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump White House Departure | C-SPAN.org

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just hope it won’t be a civil war. One civil war was too many. :(

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,” Jefferson wrote in a letter to William S. Smith, a diplomatic official in London, on November 13, 1787. ... “God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion,” Jefferson remarked.

It has been 155 yrs since the civil war, ( Apr 12 1861- Apr 9 1865 ) We are slightly over do.
Pomp.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys would do better if you learned to get your stories straight. Half the time, you claim most Americans are stupid. Half the time, you claim we're so fiendishly clever that we can cover up the most elaborate conspiracies, while republicans are so dumb they always get caught.

For example, Biden's plan for dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic worked in every country that used it. Not because Biden is an expert epidemiologist, but because he was aware that he needed the expertise of people who know how pandemics work, and he listened to them.

If you are communist, I can see why you would like Trump; he doesn't support our liberties in the Constitution, either.

If you are not an American patriot, I can see why you would like Trump; he dodged the draft, pardoned a convicted war criminal, betrayed our Kurdish allies, and took the side of dictators like Kim and Putin against American military intelligence officers.

If you support abortion, I can see why you would like Trump; his whole life, he's promoted abortion, and then changed his story to sucker pro-life people into supporting him, even though his judicial appointees have not ruled against abortion.

If you support the use of drugs, I can see why you would like Trump; he touts dangerous drugs and suggests injecting disinfectants into your body.

If you do not support Christian morals, I can see why you would like Trump; his entire life, he's used the Ten Commandments like bathroom tissue.

If you place the rights of criminals over and above the average American, I can see why you would like Trump; he's hired more criminals for his administration than any president since Nixon.

If you are a coward, I can see why you would like Trump. Our troops don't call him "Cadet Bone Spurs" for nothing.

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, often the most evil people are the smartest! You can be highly intelligent AND foolishly ungodly.

Fortunately, that's not a problem with Trump. People who have worked with him have commented on his lack of intelligence. Would you like to see some examples? However, Trump's life has certainly been a model of ungodly behavior. Would you like to see some examples of that?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For example, Biden's plan for dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic worked in every country that used it. Not because Biden is an expert epidemiologist, but because he was aware that he needed the expertise of people who know how pandemics work, and he listened to them.

If you are communist, I can see why you would like Trump; he doesn't support our liberties in the Constitution, either.

If you are not an American Patriot, I can see why you would like Trump; he dodged the draft, pardoned a convicted war criminal, betrayed our Kurdish allies, and took the side of dictators like Kim and Putin against American military intelligence officers.

If you support abortion, I can see why you would like Trump; his whole life, he's promoted abortion, and then changed his story to sucker pro-life people into supporting him, even though his judicial appointees have not ruled against abortion.

If you support the use of Drugs, I can see why you would like Trump; he touts dangerous drugs and suggests injecting disinfectants into your body.

If you do not support Christian morals, I can see why you would like Trump; his entire life, he's used the Ten Commandments like bathroom tissue.

If you place the rights of criminals over and above, the average American, I can see why you would like Trump; he's hired more criminals for his administration than any president since Nixon.

If you are a coward, I can see why you would like Trump. Our troops don't call him "Cadet Bone Spurs" for nothing.

I am not going to go down the list of how many ways you are wrong. That seems to be a profession of yours.
So tell us Yehren....
What is your position on abortion?
Your position on drug use?
Your position on the leftist form of communism?
Your position on the rioters in the democratic run cities?
your position on law enforcement?
Your position on school prayer?
Your position on our schools teaching our children to be communists and atheists?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just hope it won’t be a civil war. One civil war was too many.

Not very likely. Trump supporters are mostly no more willing to die fighting than Trump was. All hat and no cattle.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not very likely. Trump supporters are mostly no more willing to die fighting than Trump was. All hat and no cattle.
Wrong again! Trump has stood up to every challenge and the people that support him are ready, willing, and able.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fortunately, that's not a problem with Trump. People who have worked with him have commented on his lack of intelligence. Would you like to see some examples? However, Trump's life has certainly been a model of ungodly behavior. Would you like to see some examples of that?
@Yehren , you're very good at taunts, but when are you going to take a stand for the unborn--for their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness??

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you are not an American Patriot, I can see why you would like Trump; he dodged the draft, pardoned a convicted war criminal, betrayed our Kurdish allies, and took the side of dictators like Kim and Putin against American military intelligence officers.

If you support the use of Drugs, I can see why you would like Trump; he touts dangerous drugs and suggests injecting disinfectants into your body.

If you place the rights of criminals over and above, the average American, I can see why you would like Trump; he's hired more criminals for his administration than any president since Nixon.

I am not going to go down the list of how many ways you are wrong.

It probably seemed like a good idea to put up those accusations. It was probably a shock when I showed you how they applied so well to Trump supporters. It backfired on you and you're embarrassed. Learn from it.

So tell us Yehren....

Sit down, Sonny. You've already embarrassed yourself enough. You're not changing the subject now. If you want to start a thread on any or all of those, do it. And I'll help you with anything you don't get. But no bunny trails for you, here.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again! Trump has stood up to every challenge

Cadet Bone Spurs? Trump has run from every challenge he's ever had.

and the people that support him are ready, willing, and able.

Sure they are. You think, if he loses the elections, those people are going to rise up against the government? Fat chance.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It probably seemed like a good idea to put up those accusations. It was probably a shock when I showed you how they applied so well to Trump supporters. It backfired on you and you're embarrassed. Learn from it.

Sit down, Sonny. You've already embarrassed yourself enough. You're not changing the subject now. If you want to start a thread on any or all of those, do it. And I'll help you with anything you don't get. But no bunny trails for you, here.
lol By now everyone here knows why you have not answered the questions, because you are on the wrong side of them. You think you are fooling somebody, you are not.
So tell us Yehren....
What is your position on abortion?
Your position on drug use?
Your position on the leftist form of communism?
Your position on the rioters in the democratic run cities?
your position on law enforcement?
Your position on school prayer?
Your position on our schools teaching our children to be communists and atheists?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're very good at taunts, but when are you going to take a stand for the unborn--for their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness??

When you start standing in picket lines for pro-life, or support counseling for unwed mothers-to-be, or adopting unwanted children, come on back and we'll talk. Right now, all you have is talk.

And government won't solve abortion. But changing minds and hearts will. And those things are doing it. Abortion rates have fallen markedly, and it's not because government changed. We changed minds. Get off your high horse, and come and join us, if abortion honestly concerns you.

Prediction: Not going to happen.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cadet Bone Spurs? Trump has run from every challenge he's ever had.

Sure they are. You think, if he loses the elections, those people are going to rise up against the government? Fat chance.
Is it a talent of yours to be wrong all the time.
Answer the questions.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When you start standing in picket lines for pro-life, or support counseling for unwed mothers-to-be, or adopting unwanted children, come on back and we'll talk. Right now, all you have is talk.

And government won't solve abortion. But changing minds and hearts will. And those things are doing it. Abortion rates have fallen markedly, and it's not because government changed. We changed minds. Get off your high horse, and come and join us, if abortion honestly concerns you.

Still does not answer the questions!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Come join you and do what???????????????? What are you doing to stop the murder of the unborn? I haven't seen you take a stand against it even once.