Understanding The Great Trib

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
stay SUPER GLUED IN THAT BIBLE . exactly .

And obviously 'some' are not... glued to The Word of God, but instead to false doctrines that are so easy to know they are false just by reading God's Word, that there is NO excuse.

For example, in Matthew 24:29-31, Jesus made it very plain that His coming to gather His Church will be Immediately AFTER the great tribulation He foretold of. Yet the false Pre-tribulational Rapture Theory from men goes directly OPPOSITE of that Scripture, and instead proclaiming Jesus comes to rapture His Church PRIOR to the "great tribulation". That is BLATANT disregard for what Lord Jesus taught! So there is NO EXCUSE for those men who push such a lie against Christ, and those who follow those men will suffer with them, because they don't have the love of the truth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The battle of Armageddon is the 6th vial. Not the 7th.

FYI, the battle of Armageddon is on the 7th Vial.

Rev 16:15-19
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
KJV

Rev 16:21
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
KJV

The battle of Armageddon is about God gathering the nations around Jerusalem to battle, per Revelation 19:17-21; Revelation 17:14; Zechariah 14:2-3; Joel 3:9-14; Ezekiel 38:15; Zephaniah 3:8).

The Revelation 16:14 verse pointed to that coming battle just prior to Christ's warning...

Rev 16:14
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

KJV

On the "day of the Lord", the day when Jesus returns, is when that "battle of that great day of God Almighty" is to occur, and that is what the 7th Vial being poured out is about.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI, the battle of Armageddon is on the 7th Vial.

Rev 16:15-19
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
KJV

Rev 16:21
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
KJV

The battle of Armageddon is about God gathering the nations around Jerusalem to battle, per Revelation 19:17-21; Revelation 17:14; Zechariah 14:2-3; Joel 3:9-14; Ezekiel 38:15; Zephaniah 3:8).

The Revelation 16:14 verse pointed to that coming battle just prior to Christ's warning...

Rev 16:14
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

KJV

On the "day of the Lord", the day when Jesus returns, is when that "battle of that great day of God Almighty" is to occur, and that is what the 7th Vial being poured out is about.
The 6th vial in Revelation 16:12 is poured to gather the nations to battle, the 7th vial is Gods wrath, "It Is Done" (The End)

Revelation 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
How does that account for the rest of rev?
Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.” The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
Revelation 16:1‭-‬2 NIV

Revelation 11:v.15
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (DEVIL'S WORLD) are become the kingdoms of our Lord(this will fulfill LITERALLY from now on, day by day), and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were(will be) angry, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged (and resurrected), and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which DESTROY the earth. (Yeah, GOD will destroy the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Israel, that will be leaded and guided by their false messiah, the messiah of the current Israel and the great city spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.)

2 Peter 3:v.7 - But the heavens (the first two heavens-the 1st and 2nd Covenants) and the earth(the current Israel, the dry land, the clay), WHICH ARE NOW, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day (this current seventh and last Day) of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

1 Corinthians 15:v.24-26

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last ENEMY(yeah, ENEMY) that shall be destroyed IS DEATH.

Revelation 6:v.12 to 17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll(the 2nd heaven-the 2nd Covenant-the New Testament) when it is rolled together; and EVERY MOUNTAIN (here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come...-Revelation 17:v.9-10); AND ISLAND WERE MOVED OUT OF THEIR PLACES. (Because will be DESTROYED BY GOD-Rev.11:v.18). The Word is GOD. Hallelujah!!!

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the WRATH of the Lamb:

17 For the great Day of his wrath(the seventh and last Day-the Lord's Day) is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 11:v.16-17

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord GOD Almighty-JESUS, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Amen

Reactions: Truth7t7

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
God's wrath is not for believers, their sins were payed for when the father poured out his wrath on Christ at the cross.
God's wrath is for the wicked unbelieving world.

Matthew 25:v. 34 and 41

34 Then shall the King -JESUS- say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers (Example:2Corinthians 11:v.13-15.And also those which were selling oil, even without have it-Matt.25:v.8-13)

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:v.24-26
24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all rule and all authority and power.
26 The last ENEMY(yeah, ENEMY) that shall be destroyed IS DEATH.

That above Scripture by Apostle Paul is declaring that Jesus MUST reign first over all His enemies. That is what His future LITERAL "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20 will be about.

Reactions: teamventure

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

34 Then shall the King -JESUS- say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers (Example:2Corinthians 11:v.13-15.And also those which were selling oil, even without have it-Matt.25:v.8-13)

Just because Lord Jesus did not mention in that His future "thousand years" reign over His enemies that must happen when He comes, does not mean the Revelation 20 "thousand years" reign isn't going to be real. The leftovers of the armies that come upon Jerusalem on the last day are shown being made to come worship Him in Jerusalem and to keep the feast of tabernacles, per Zechariah 14. Thus there is proof of what I said here.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That above Scripture by Apostle Paul is declaring that Jesus MUST reign first over all His enemies. That is what His future LITERAL "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20 will be about.
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Psalms 2 Scripture is where Apostle Paul was pulling from about Christ's future "thousand years" reign over the wicked that begins at Jesus' return.

Ps 2:6-12
6 Yet have I set My king upon My holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, "Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
KJV

Are the deceived Amillennialists who believe men's leaven doctrine that all the wicked are destroyed on the day of Christ's return going to tell us that above "rod of iron" is for whipping those in Christ that only are to exist in that time (per their theory from men)? So those that Jesus saved can still "perish from the way," according to 'their' view?? It's very easy to know those men who believe the theory of Amillennialism are terribly deceived.

Zech 14:9
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
KJV

Zech 14:16-17
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
KJV

That above reveals beyond all... doubt, that the wicked are STILL THERE after Jesus' future return, and He is reigning over them.

So who you gonna' listen to brethren, those who like to make LISTS to 'try' and show they know what they're talking about, or to the simplicity of God's written Word which puts men's false leaven doctrines to shame??

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would any Christian even imagine that there is any greater abomination than the crucifixion of Christ?

It's so wrong!​

And the whole idea goes all wrong from there :(

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Revelation 20:v.1-4
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that Satan should deceive the NATIONS no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
(when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison)

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and Judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the Beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. (When the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and, again, he shall go out to deceive the NATIONS which are in the four quarters of the earth).

Revelation 20:6
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 2:v.11 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
(death and hell were(will be) cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire).

We (the true believers, the true Christians) shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 ... at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound
(1Thessalonians 4:v.16), and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written,
Death is swallowed up in victory.

Luke 20:.35-36
35 But they which shall be ACCOUNTED WORTHY to obtain that world (THE NEXT WORLD, THE KINGDOM OF GOD, THE THIRD HEAVEN or 3rd CELESTIAL PLACE IN CHRIST-Ephesians 1:v.3) and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither CAN THEY DIE any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

Good point. Hell was made for the devil and his angels but the wicked of mankind go there as well.
While those sealed in Christ will not experience his wrath.

Reactions: Taken

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would any Christian even imagine that there is any greater abomination than the crucifixion of Christ?

It's so wrong!​

And the whole idea goes all wrong from there :(
Is all I could say, is thank your Lord Jesus!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
@Truth7t7 Seems like passages such as Matthew 24 and Luke 21 are speaking of different tribulation events compared with John 16.33: "In the world ye shall have tribulation", etc.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding The Great Trib
OP^

There WERE a series of tribulations that LEAD UP TO the FIRST GREAT Tribulation.

So also ARE there a series of tribulations that LEAD UP TO the SECOND AND LAST GREAT Tribulation.

Tribulations OF wicked MANKIND Have and Will continue upon the EARTH.
Tribulations OF evil SPIRITS Have and Will continue upon the EARTH.

GREAT TRIBULATION (First and Last) are EXPRESSLY “OF” the
Lord Gods Almighty’s ....Works.

BEFORE ....Gods FIRST GREAT TRIBULATION...
The Saved were IN the ARK 7 days, BEFORE God sent the Waters to cover the earth.

Gen 7:
[1] And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark...

[4] For yet seven days and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights...
and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

BEFORE ....Gods LAST GREAT TRIBULATION....
The Saved shall be the SAME as Noah, IN SAFETY FROM Gods Works of Destroying the Earth.

Noah was SAVED IN an Ark....not subject to Gods Wrath.
Man IN this day is SAVED IN Christ...not subject to Gods Wrath.

Noah was SAFE IN the Ark...7 days Before and during Gods Wrath’s upon the Earth.
Man IN this DAY IN Christ shall be SAFE IN the clouds...Before and during 7 years of Gods Wrath upon the Earth.

Noah was SAFE IN the Ark, Risen Up, Above the face of the earth, above the face of the waters, Above the mountain tops, in the clouds, WHILE Gods Wrath was destroying the Earth, and the occupants upon the Earth being Destroyed By the Earth.

Man IN this day and forward, are SAFE IN Christ, shall be risen UP, Above the face of the earth, IN the clouds, WHILE Gods WRATH BEGINS destroying the Earth, and the MANY occupants of the Earth being destroyed By the Earth.

The Opening of the First Seal...to the Pouring out of the Last Bowl...IS Gods LAST Great Tribulation UPON the Earth.

*DURING Gods Wrath of Gods LAST Great Tribulation UPON the Earth...
MANY men UPON the earth, begin being KILLED by the destruction...
MANY men UPON the earth, “BEGIN” the greatest REVIVAL ever of men Turning to the Lord God, IN CONFESSION OF BELIEF in the Lord God Almighty. (They become bodily dead, soul saved, spirit quickened).
* The BEGINNING of the “REVIVAL” continues, “INCREASES”...WHEN...
Gods sends A holy servant ANGEL to preach the Gospel TO THE WHOLE WORLD, that Every man upon the hears.
(Rev 14:6)
* THEN is LAST opportunity for every unsaved man (without the mark of the Beast) UPON the earth, to Confess BELIEF and BE Forever WITH God...or BECOME separated FROM God.
* END of Revival....Further Separation Begins....saved souls and quickened spirits risen...their body’s lay dead upon the earth.
* WRATH of God Increases...UPON all unsaved men, and all men with the mark of the beast remaining upon the earth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good point. Hell was made for the devil and his angels but the wicked of mankind go there as well.
While those sealed in Christ will not experience his wrath.

True, but Jesus did not say when there, but He did show when the wicked go into the future lake of fire per Revelation 20.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Psalms 2 Scripture is where Apostle Paul was pulling from about Christ's future "thousand years" reign over the wicked that begins at Jesus' return.

Ps 2:6-12
6 Yet have I set My king upon My holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, "Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
KJV

Are the deceived Amillennialists who believe men's leaven doctrine that all the wicked are destroyed on the day of Christ's return going to tell us that above "rod of iron" is for whipping those in Christ that only are to exist in that time (per their theory from men)? So those that Jesus saved can still "perish from the way," according to 'their' view?? It's very easy to know those men who believe the theory of Amillennialism are terribly deceived.

Zech 14:9
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
KJV

Zech 14:16-17
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
KJV

That above reveals beyond all... doubt, that the wicked are STILL THERE after Jesus' future return, and He is reigning over them.

So who you gonna' listen to brethren, those who like to make LISTS to 'try' and show they know what they're talking about, or to the simplicity of God's written Word which puts men's false leaven doctrines to shame??
As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

(Then Cometh The End) As (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

(Then Cometh The End) As (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

34 Then shall the King -JESUS- say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the KINGDOM PREPARED
for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, DEPART FROM ME, ye CURSED, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers (Example: 2Corinthians 11:v.13-15.And also those which were selling oil, even without have it-Matt.25:v.8-13)