Vaccine Adverse Effects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they lie about, and vilify all those brave enough to put the truth out - they fire them, cut off research grants, etc, all typical tactics used by corrupt criminals.

Many thousands of doctors and others worldly have gotten the same treatment.

The doctor did his own research and reported the facts.

You are using circular reasoning- quoting lies from the corrupted system to prove the corrupt system is not corrupt and is not lying.

Unbelievable! Just heard that multiple medical research labs and hospitals are pressuring the CDC to count the nearly 100,000,000 people in America whop have had covid as now having natural immunity and no longer needing a shot!

given that some intrepid souls here said the entire medical industry is corrupt and in the hands of the devil, I figured this was some kind of conspiratorial lie! But four separate sources all said it is true!

Help!!!!!!! Given these labs are corrupt what are they trying to do????????????

also the new pill from corrupt Merck is looking very very promising and could be the best med (if approved) to reduce, and even cure Covid -19!

Please, Curtis, Enoch or the others, what kind of lies are they spinning with these new reports? After all, we have been instructed by some of to not trust anything coming out of the medical industry!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unbelievable! Just heard that multiple medical research labs and hospitals are pressuring the CDC to count the nearly 100,000,000 people in America whop have had covid as now having natural immunity and no longer needing a shot!

given that some intrepid souls here said the entire medical industry is corrupt and in the hands of the devil, I figured this was some kind of conspiratorial lie! But four separate sources all said it is true!

Help!!!!!!! Given these labs are corrupt what are they trying to do????????????

also the new pill from corrupt Merck is looking very very promising and could be the best med (if approved) to reduce, and even cure Covid -19!

Please, Curtis, Enoch or the others, what kind of lies are they spinning with these new reports? After all, we have been instructed by some of to not trust anything coming out of the medical industry!
The labs and hospitals are not the globalist powers that be, and are not running the evil agenda of the plandemic, so your alleged point is rendered moot - irrelevant.

However the brave souls who’ve stepped forward are starting a trend where others, such as hospitals and labs you mention, are starting to step up to the plate more - no thanks to those clueless people who spout the globalist propaganda and fight against the truth that’s being revealed.

And of course you continue to ignore the fact that 80% of those who died, would not be dead if early treatment was given, and that no vaccines were ever needed in the first place, and there’s zero need for another treatment, period.

The effective, safe and INEXPENSIVE treatments of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin,and budesonide have been available and been known to be efficacious, all along.

And monoclonal antibody treatment is effective and safe as well, but is MUCH more expensive and not more effective than the above.

Meanwhile the NIH death protocol of no treatment until severe and life threatening inflammation is full blown, remains in effect, and the aforementioned treatments are used despite that death protocol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The labs and hospitals are not the globalist powers that be, and are not running the evil agenda of the plandemic, so your alleged point is rendered moot - irrelevant.

But it was you who said the medical industry is corrupt! These research labs are part of the medical industry! Just like hospitals and doctors offices and walk in clinincs

However the brave souls who’ve stepped forward are starting a trend where others, such as hospitals and labs you mention, are starting to step up to the plate more - no thanks to those clueless people who spout the globalist propaganda and fight against the truth that’s being revealed.

YOu mean like the hospitals and clinics and research labs and pharmaceutical houses have been doing since early 2020? And even teh FDA who gave EAU to things like the hcq, AZT, Zpack as a treatment for four months almost right after the disease (March 2020) was exploding in America? You mean people like that???

See I don't follow the globalist propaganda. I know that the shots, along with many many many therapies being used out there are all tools to fight the disease. But I will listen to the clinical labs who have done the research, pored over teh data looked at the

The effective, safe and INEXPENSIVE treatments of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin,and budesonide have been available and been known to be efficacious, all along.

If given early enough in the infection yes they are! but as a therapy once the covid has taken root and is fully ensconced in the patient? No. then steroids can only help the inflammation until the virus is killed. The cytokine storm will keep continuing as long as the virus is active and sorry hcq, azt and a zpack will not kill covid.

Out of one of those very same labs, you now call brave, a PHD researcher did nothing but spend months testing ivermectin against covid in vitro , because the FDA had given an EAU for ivermectin to be a therapy for covid-19., After months of research, testing, trials in vitro (you know how researchers do their job) she found a level that can cure covid! She reported it immediately to the lab heads. they verified her research and sent it along to the FDA! The FDA pulled the EAU for ivermectin. Why? Because in order to kill covid-19 one has to be treated with ivermectin at 100X the normal dosing to treat parasites. IOW the cure would also kill the patient!

See I agree their is corruption in the higher echelons of government, medicine, pharma, and media. But I am not a paranoid conspiracist who sees boogey men at every corner when these amazing reports come out when a doctor reports on his findings from 100 patients like some here. I beleive in the scientific method in the medical field. Test, try, observe, fix, retest retry observe, fix retest etc.etc.etc. Drugs like hcq cannot be used off label unless EAU's are issued or clinical tirals under an EAU is approved.

The Corrupt CDC and FDA issued dozens upon dozens of EAU's for all sorts of meds for off label use to fight covid. As time went on and data was collected many of them were pulled. Have they made mistakes and maybe were premature in pulling EAU's? No doubt. But see I know that God is still in control. Until He pulls all restraints off teh planet in the future, even Satan needs approval for something like this when so many lives are invovled!

results of the dozens of clinical trials. It is these same labs who are pressing the CDC to count as immune those who recovered from covid who also told the CDC that the hacq, AZT, z pack therapy was not giving the results as initially happened. That is why the CDC and FDA pulled the EAU for hcq, because of the research and data collected by the very same labs touting natural immunity as valid as injection immunity.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Australia now the hospitals are over run...
They have had an increase of 12,000% in adverse reactions since the start of the roll out
And an increase of 1,100% in deaths

DELIVERING JUSTICE DOWN UNDER

This government are not only criminal... They're evil murderers... They know the lethal injection is killing and hurting people yet their still pushing it as safe and effective, forcing it on people and discriminating against people that don't want it.
Personally i don't know anyone who has been harmed by covid but everyone i know in Melbourne was harmed by lockdowns and several people i know are harmed by these toxic needles... The situation in Australia was fine before they rolled out these toxic needles then it got worse and still is worse than the start of this so called pandemic...

The stupid thing is that evil is obviously here in the form of tyranny but many foolish people are still abetting it

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The stupid thing is that evil is obviously here in the form of tyranny but many foolish people are still abetting it
Propaganda is a clever tool in the wrong hands....people blindly believe what they are told through the MSM. People gotta stop believing what they see on controlled media sources.

Interesting video....I had no idea that this was happening....obviously this will never be broadcast in the public arena through.

I will wait and see the outcome....not hopeful for change when we are so deep into the time of the end and the wrong people have all the power and deep pockets.....but it would be nice to see the greedy ones get their comeuppance.....

I have a feeling that it will be by God’s hand and not man’s.....(1 John 5:19)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Australia now the hospitals are over run...
They have had an increase of 12,000% in adverse reactions since the start of the roll out
And an increase of 1,100% in deaths

DELIVERING JUSTICE DOWN UNDER

This government are not only criminal... They're evil murderers... They know the lethal injection is killing and hurting people yet their still pushing it as safe and effective, forcing it on people and discriminating against people that don't want it.
Personally i don't know anyone who has been harmed by covid but everyone i know in Melbourne was harmed by lockdowns and several people i know are harmed by these toxic needles... The situation in Australia was fine before they rolled out these toxic needles then it got worse and still is worse than the start of this so called pandemic...

The corruption is everywhere, our society has a large Cancer from the top of Governments down and everything has been infected with such Satanic workings to undermine everything.
If one looks into the Hospital health system in depth you will find so much workings of corruption everywhere you look, I have been informed by medical people of such, as to so many things.
The system is not like it once was in Australia, it has changed fundamentally, the key foundations of what once was have been eroded and bastardised, it's a form of Cancer designed to undermine and dominate over all, so no one can call the Government to answer, just as it is so with the Police Service and many people in the medical and Police have been saying openly for years, that their under attack from Governments corrupting and bastardising the system from within ! So it becomes just like a Communism system. and anyone in the System good luck in trying to expose the bastards because they have everything all tied up so you can not win ! it's just like the child molesting system in how they hide all such for years, then created a false clean up but good luck now if one try's to deal with the system. The majority think the system is now better ? but do they truly understand or bothered to look into such in depth.
Governments have set everything all up years in advance, casting deceptions and delusions for the ignorant to swallow.

Look at the MSM and their War on Trump, it's all smoke and mirrors ! I have to say that they do a good job of deceptions with everything, the MSM is just like Nazi Germany Media was !
Australia had Laws to stop such bastardisation of the Media but the Media and Governments over time have worked together to undermine all that.
Look at Joe Biden on the MSM what a great man ! one would think, but he is in fact a total moron idiot ! but the MSM make the moron look that way ! but as to Trump the MSM War against totally with every dirty trick in the book ! just like Communist Russia once did with it's people with a total propaganda machine at work 24/7 it's the same bastard system of tactics, being used on the USA and over the world. They are undermining everything that our Nations once were. It's the New gods that all must obey ! Morality is not one if them that's for sure ! It's a totally full on Queer world that is coming and the Queer degenerates are running it all, they are empowering themselves.

Find out who you can not criticize and you will find out who owns you.

The Majority have sold themselves out for a Godless Whore ! that's the fact of the matter and good riddance to them, for they are a Cancer. One has to draw the Line on all degenerates and stand up to them, because they do not stop pushing their crap on and over everyone else. So I am not allowed to have an opinion ? Be gone ! that is a Nazi tactic and I will stand up to such mongrels as that. why do I have to put up with such in my face nowadays ? and have some belligerent moron wanting to bash me up for my opinion.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Propaganda is a clever tool in the wrong hands....people blindly believe what they are told through the MSM. People gotta stop believing what they see on controlled media sources.

Interesting video....I had no idea that this was happening....obviously this will never be broadcast in the public arena through.

I will wait and see the outcome....not hopeful for change when we are so deep into the time of the end and the wrong people have all the power and deep pockets.....but it would be nice to see the greedy ones get their comeuppance.....

I have a feeling that it will be by God’s hand and not man’s.....(1 John 5:19)

Thanks for sharing aunty

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Look at Joe Biden on the MSM what a great man ! one would think, but he is in fact a total moron idiot

Hahaha I love reading your posts Reggie.
Full of facts and usually something true to laugh at

Find out who you can not criticize and you will find out who owns you.

Hmm. I never heard that one but it's true.

The Majority have sold themselves out for a Godless Whore ! that's the fact of the matter and good riddance to them, for they are a Cancer. One has to draw the Line on all degenerates and stand up to them, because they do not stop pushing their crap on and over everyone else. So I am not allowed to have an opinion ? Be gone ! that is a Nazi tactic and I will stand up to such mongrels as that. why do I have to put up with such in my face nowadays ? and have some belligerent moron wanting to bash me up for my opinion.

Thanks again and God bless you RB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So what now...

The persecution and discrimination continues.
In the state of Victoria in Australia no one can work in a manufacturing industry without having the toxic needle which is causing much more harm than covid ever did.

And why? We already know that the injection does not stop the spread of covid so there is no reason for this discrimination

Iv said it b4 and I'll keep saying it
Covid was never the threat
Tyranny is the threat
And many foolish people are abetting it

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So sorry Cristo, it doesn’t seem to be an issue over here anymore, or at least it doesn’t appear to be. They have conveyed that we have over 95,000 cases of covid still but it doesn’t appear to be impacting much.
My son has just flown to Spain for a holiday and didn’t need a vaccine. We are not longer testing at work unless we get any symptoms. They are not pushing the vaccine with anyone other than the elderly, and even that doesn’t appear to be pressurised in any way.
I am sure that will possibly change as we move into winter later on in the year.
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So sorry Cristo, it doesn’t seem to be an issue over here anymore, or at least it doesn’t appear to be. They have conveyed that we have over 95,000 cases of covid still but it doesn’t appear to be impacting much.
My son has just flown to Spain for a holiday and didn’t need a vaccine. We are not longer testing at work unless we get any symptoms. They are not pushing the vaccine with anyone other than the elderly, and even that doesn’t appear to be pressurised in any way.
I am sure that will possibly change as we move into winter later on in the year.
Rita

I hope so...
Big week for you right?
You get test results for your dad?
Hope it goes well

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Cristo, yes on Friday. I just can’t settle to much at the moment, wish they could just let us know rather than drag it out like this.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A meme said by not taking the vaccine, she is 100% safe from its side effects and 98.5% safe from COVID. Something to think about.

In other threads, people have compared the benefits of taking the vaccine to not taking the vaccine. This is a slanted view, the diagonal of a 2 x 2 matrix. COVID (pros and cons); Vaccine (pros and cons).

One pro of COVID is how it has helped energize the Left to achieve various long standing goals, such as population reduction, Agenda 21 and control over people's lives. Telling people they cannot go to church but can protest is revealing. Another reveal is if COVID was actually as dangerous as they say, the border would be closed to invaders, i.e., illegal aliends.

In this thread, I hope to compile the Vaccine cons, diagonal of the 2 x 2 matrix, the vaccine side effects.

proxy-image

Myocarditis after Covid-19 Vaccination in a Large Health Care Organization | NEJM

A TRUE VACCINE, is designed to PREVENT contracting a disease.
A CONFLICTING REDEFINING (via WHO & CDC), superseded the PREVENTION aspect of a TRUE VACCINE, to include the complete OPPOSITE, of IF and WHEN, a person Contracts the disease, a PRESUMPTUOUS included notion that the disease so contracted would be LESS strenuous.

WHAT, the result IS; The SUPPOSED, “redefined VACCINE” DOES DO, is ATTACK, COMPROMISE, DESTROY, BODY ORGANS, that were NEVER in DANGER of the “supposed”....(INVISIBLE claimed disease).

The Redefined “VACCINE”.... WAS/IS... A grand scale ‘HUMAN EXPERIMENT’.
* Typically “a True Vaccine”, goes through YEARS of Lab testing, experimenting, BEFORE “testing/experimenting” on Humans.
* Historically, “HUMAN testing/experimenting” on Humans...
WAS Accomplished through UPRIGHT and DEVIOUS Methods...
~ human volunteers, maybe paid a nominal fee, for participation.
~ human incarcerated, maybe offered a nominal privilege, for participation.
~ foreign prisoners of war, experimented on, Forced against their will.
~ institutionalized, forced against their will, and Forced participation in experiment Against their will, and often IN Secrecy, without outside knowledge.

This Latest WIDE SCALE “Human Experiment”, WAS “introduced” to the World at large, “AS AN Experiment”, and a FREE of Cost Voluntarily participation. (For about a minute!)
The World “heads”, quickly began “MANDATING” people of this age, (humm, targeting the elderly, in group homes, kept separated from relatives that might object) people of that age....
Then “MANDATING” this person, that person, COULD NOT continue to WORK in their employ, WITHOUT “volunteering” TO receive their “pseudo re-defined Vaccination”.

FACT IS: IN the US, NOT ONE LAW was established BY the LAW making Authority of the US (ie Congress), Requiring ANYONE to participate in the world wide latest HUMAN EXPERIMENT!

Yes, People have scampered to get in line for their FREEBIE JAB,
For all kinds of reasons...it’s free, their kid can remain in school, they can keep their employment, they can go to church, they are not CUT OFF from Speaking, blah, blah, blah...
PHENOMENAL... if one YIELDS to A DICTATORS MANDATES, (that is NOT a LAW)....whoopie, they get to MAINTAIN their God given RIGHTS! Think, say, do, work, provide for their own.

The US is a NATION OF LAWS...funny how people cower confused and disappointed when the Nations Heads, LIE and PRETEND they are acting within the LAW.

Regarding THE latest wide scale world wide HUMAN EXPERIMENT...
DO NOT FORGET, EXPERIMENTS, always INCLUDE, A random (unknown to the “VICTIM”....uh subject of the experiment)....
A JAB of their “lab created concoction”...
OR
A JAB of a “benign” PLACEBO.

And there ya are....the public at large, keeping busy discussing, revealing experiences, debating, agreeing, disagreeing, blah, blah, blah....
NOTHING NEW...KEEP the Public at Large, busy, WHILE the DEMONS behind the scenes are busy concocting YET ANOTHER of “their DEVISED” CRISIS, to upchuck their FEAR mongering, and ANOTHER of “THEIR” solutions....
(That which will ALWAYS be a detriment to the Public at Large...but of course EXCLUDE them from suffering the detriment.)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT, the result IS; The SUPPOSED, “redefined VACCINE” DOES DO, is ATTACK, COMPROMISE, DESTROY, BODY ORGANS, that were NEVER in DANGER of the “supposed”....(INVISIBLE claimed disease).

It is so sad that you still believe this lie! For some it does harm, but then that is true of all medications. VAERS reports raw data, but you never look at the revised Vaers reports after investigations are done.

Over 95% of vaers reported adverse effects are soreness, swelling in the shot area, or mild flu like symptoms which are the most common reactions to the flu shot as well.

There have been no medically proven cases of destroyed organs due to the shot. Not one!

As for the politics behind the shot, that is an entirely different issue.

As for the speed of getting this shot to the public? Yes, it was extraordinarily fast! That is because Pres. Trump cut all the red tape and instead of going through multiple clinijncal trials at every stage of development which is the normal course, He allowed them to test and research. Once they got it to a "safe" phase ( Meaning it was killing lots of people) they went to human trials on mostly volunteers. AFAIK, there was no forced shots given.

I have had both shotrs and both boosters and have not even suffered soreness at teh shot site. If I had covid, I was totally asymptomatic.

Yes they should not have called it a vaccine, they corrected themselves- Get over it! God forgives you when you screw up- why don't you try and do the same?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so sad that you still believe this lie!

False accusation. Nothing I have said is a Lie.
I can not speak for you, but I do know what I do.
I do not get my INFORMATION from pseudo news stations that are panels of people giving their OPINIONS rather than FACTS.
Facts require exhaustive searching through the fine print.

It’s not particularly a newsflash that people are lazy and gullible lapping up every word a politician (or their hired goons) blathers out.
Ooooh, Oooooh, Ooooooh, strap on your FEAR gear, cuz DEATH is spreading like wildfire world wide. Hunker down, disinfect everything, don’t touch anyone, DEATH is looming approaching your door step....
OH wait, strap on a face mask and run to the nearest corner, where the government has (flash trained) thousands of people armed with a FREEBIE concoction (pseudo called VACCINE), to calm your FEAR, that they JUST shouted in listening ears, 24-7.

Did you gulp the FEAR? Did you do research? Did you get a JAB concoction, and know what was in it Beforehand? Did you in years past run to the corner and get a FLU shot, but not notice the FLU shots, and yearly Gab about the FLU was nil? Did you pay attention to the inflated numbers? Did you notice people killed in auto accidents were given Official Death Certificates of having died from Covid-19? Did you notice the (flash trained) JAB providers were SUPPOSED BE Reporting dosages and effects to VAERS, but the majority were not, because in their (flash training), they were not taught or told to do so?
Perhaps a “turd in the punchbowl” or “when something doesn’t smell right”, doesn’t raise suspicion with you...
But then I’m not YOU, nor does what I research, investigate, conclude have anything to do with me lying because I don’t choose to do as you do.

For some it does harm, but then that is true of all medications.

Of course. But yet, you didn’t hesitate to say I believed a lie.

VAERS reports raw data, but you never look at the revised Vaers reports after investigations are done.

Investigations by WHO? Based on WHAT? Faulty reporting?

Over 95% of vaers reported adverse effects are soreness, swelling in the shot area, or mild flu like symptoms which are the most common reactions to the flu shot as well.

Eh, a flash trained provider jabs a persons skin with a needle, and the data collected is that jabs site was sore or swollen....Shocking....LOL

There have been no medically proven cases of destroyed organs due to the shot. Not one!

Seriously, I do not require a medical study, to tell me, a perfectly healthy person, or even a reasonably healthy person...doing their normal daily routine....with no heart condition, no lung condition, no liver condition, no blood condition....suddenly drops dead, and the only change in their normal daily routine WAS a JAB of some lab created concoction.

As for the politics behind the shot, that is an entirely different issue.

Politics is steeped in the whole fiasco.

As for the speed of getting this shot to the public? Yes, it was extraordinarily fast! That is because Pres. Trump cut all the red tape and instead of going through multiple clinijncal trials at every stage of development which is the normal course, He allowed them to test and research. Once they got it to a "safe" phase ( Meaning it was killing lots of people) they went to human trials on mostly volunteers. AFAIK, there was no forced shots given.

Trump wanted those that wanted the JAB to have it available to them.
Take it or leave it.

I have had both shotrs and both boosters and have not even suffered soreness at teh shot site. If I had covid, I was totally asymptomatic.

I and no one in my immediate family have had the JAB, take drugs, distanced one from the other, or have been sick.
Yeah...not once cent did we contribute to the ridiculous National Debt, as a Burden to our children, g-children, - gggg grand children!

Yes they should not have called it a vaccine, they corrected themselves- Get over it!

Eh, that is false. It is still being called a VACCINE administered by providers.

God forgives you when you screw up- why don't you try and do the same?

Pfft, hot air.

For some it does harm, but then that is true of all medications.

So...you agreed...and BTW no one was addressing “ALL” medications. And yet say I have fallen for a LIE. :rolleyes:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
False accusation. Nothing I have said is a Lie.
I can not speak for you, but I do know what I do.
I do not get my INFORMATION from pseudo news stations that are panels of people giving their OPINIONS rather than FACTS.
Facts require exhaustive searching through the fine print.

It’s not particularly a newsflash that people are lazy and gullible lapping up every word a politician (or their hired goons) blathers out.
Ooooh, Oooooh, Ooooooh, strap on your FEAR gear, cuz DEATH is spreading like wildfire world wide. Hunker down, disinfect everything, don’t touch anyone, DEATH is looming approaching your door step....
OH wait, strap on a face mask and run to the nearest corner, where the government has (flash trained) thousands of people armed with a FREEBIE concoction (pseudo called VACCINE), to calm your FEAR, that they JUST shouted in listening ears, 24-7.

Did you gulp the FEAR? Did you do research? Did you get a JAB concoction, and know what was in it Beforehand? Did you in years past run to the corner and get a FLU shot, but not notice the FLU shots, and yearly Gab about the FLU was nil? Did you pay attention to the inflated numbers? Did you notice people killed in auto accidents were given Official Death Certificates of having died from Covid-19? Did you notice the (flash trained) JAB providers were SUPPOSED BE Reporting dosages and effects to VAERS, but the majority were not, because in their (flash training), they were not taught or told to do so?
Perhaps a “turd in the punchbowl” or “when something doesn’t smell right”, doesn’t raise suspicion with you...
But then I’m not YOU, nor does what I research, investigate, conclude have anything to do with me lying because I don’t choose to do as you do.

Of course. But yet, you didn’t hesitate to say I believed a lie.

Investigations by WHO? Based on WHAT? Faulty reporting?

Eh, a flash trained provider jabs a persons skin with a needle, and the data collected is that jabs site was sore or swollen....Shocking....LOL

Seriously, I do not require a medical study, to tell me, a perfectly healthy person, or even a reasonably healthy person...doing their normal daily routine....with no heart condition, no lung condition, no liver condition, no blood condition....suddenly drops dead, and the only change in their normal daily routine WAS a JAB of some lab created concoction.

Politics is steeped in the whole fiasco.

Trump wanted those that wanted the JAB to have it available to them.
Take it or leave it.

I and no one in my immediate family have had the JAB, take drugs, distanced one from the other, or have been sick.
Yeah...not once cent did we contribute to the ridiculous National Debt, as a Burden to our children, g-children, - gggg grand children!

Eh, that is false. It is still being called a VACCINE administered by providers.

Pfft, hot air.

So...you agreed...and BTW no one was addressing “ALL” medications. And yet say I have fallen for a LIE. :rolleyes:

Good on you for standing up to this vaccine salesman... I personally cannot without loosing my temper now. I have been too effected by the lockdowns, vaccine discrimination and am seeing too much vaccine injuries to friends and family. I get so angry I wish I could burn them all at the stake

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good on you for standing up to this vaccine salesman... I personally cannot without loosing my temper now. I have been too effected by the lockdowns, vaccine discrimination and am seeing too much vaccine injuries to friends and family. I get so angry I wish I could burn them all at the stake

If you were as deceptively clever as they you could get them to provide the stake, the rope, kindling, bind themselves and hand you the match.
:eek:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you were as deceptively clever as they you could get them to provide the stake, the rope, kindling, bind themselves and hand you the match.
:eek:

If the MSM told them to do it they would gladly walk into the fire and stay there while demanding we all do the same...:oops: