***Warning*** ***Warning*** ***Warning***

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keira

Dec 2, 2008
This is a very serious warning to all those in America. God has been giving persons dreams and visions about America getting attacked. God gave a man a vision/dream about America and what is about to happen to her. This man is in Romania and his wife is in America and he was greatly concerned about his wife being in America because of the judgement he knew was coming on America. God gave him a vision/dream and in it he heard two great explosions occcuring in America one to his left and one to his right in. One of these explosions he said sounded like it has the capability to wipe out an entire city. He does not know if it is nuclear explosions or chemical/biological weapons He also said that angels were deployed at the sound of a trumpet to protect those Christians who truly loved God and was walking according to his will. You can listen to this vision/dream being explained in the link below entitled, "Interviews with Geno Schmidt August 2005 - Warning to America". There are five radio interviews of this, only three has been posted thus far. Please listen and prepare for it.http://www.worldministries.org/streaming/

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Keira;67704)
This is a very serious warning to all those in America. God has been giving persons dreams and visions about America getting attacked. God gave a man a vision/dream about America and what is about to happen to her. This man is in Romania and his wife is in America and he was greatly concerned about his wife being in America because of the judgement he knew was coming on America. God gave him a vision/dream and in it he heard two great explosions occcuring in America one to his left and one to his right in. One of these explosions he said sounded like it has the capability to wipe out an entire city. He does not know if it is nuclear explosions or chemical/biological weapons He also said that angels were deployed at the sound of a trumpet to protect those Christians who truly loved God and was walking according to his will. You can listen to this vision/dream being explained in the link below entitled, "Interviews with Geno Schmidt August 2005 - Warning to America". There are five radio interviews of this, only three has been posted thus far. Please listen and prepare for it.http://www.worldministries.org/streaming/
Everybody these days seems to have their last days so-called prophet or "true spokesman of God" mouthing off. How about I listen and pick and choose what I want to believe? It has to agree with the bible. Now, I have no trouble in believing that America will be whipped one day, as that will be "The Time of Jacob's Trouble" as the bible says. However, I cannot help but to believe that such messages as these have an ulterior motive as well usually with an emotional appeal as opposed to just mentioning judgment matter-of-factly. If the stuff scares the shinola out of me, I'll make sure that I face the TV or computer monitor at these prophets as its happening. This is why I go at it alone---- I listen to nobody.

precepts

Feb 24, 2008
tim's
Everybody these days seems to have their last days so-called prophet or "true spokesman of God" mouthing off. How about I listen and pick and choose what I want to believe? It has to agree with the bible. Now, I have no trouble in believing that America will be whipped one day, as that will be "The Time of Jacob's Trouble" as the bible says. However, I cannot help but to believe that such messages as these have an ulterior motive as well usually with an emotional appeal as opposed to just mentioning judgment matter-of-factly. If the stuff scares the shinola out of me, I'll make sure that I face the TV or computer monitor at these prophets as its happening. This is why I go at it alone---- I listen to nobody.
I agree, so many prophets and yet no sound doctrine. As for the two loud explosions, maybe it was gas!