What's On your Mind! ~ Random Conversations about Anything...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is on my mind? Sadly it is me...I am still "body conscious" but I wish I wasn't.

They thought maybe I had a stroke, so I had to go to the ER...the brain scan showed no stroke..and ECG saw no sign of a heart attack....but I am still not "myself" yet...really wishing that I could actually find "myself" wherever I have gone!!! :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is on my mind? Sadly it is me...I am still "body conscious" but I wish I wasn't.

They thought maybe I had a stroke, so I had to go to the ER...the brain scan showed no stroke..and ECG saw no sign of a heart attack....but I am still not "myself" yet...really wishing that I could actually find "myself" wherever I have gone!!! :)
Just keep looking up to Him!

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

how much coconut oil you get in a day? Still using any "vegetable" oils, "Canola" or whatever? i fry chicken in coconut oil now. coconut oil for brain fog - Google Search

oils are important! Go find out what a "canola" even is, lol. Organic Rapeseed oil is good stuff; Canola is poison

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
find "myself" wherever I have gone!!!
It is a strange feeling isn't it? I'm sure you will be back to your normal wonderful self real soon, just give yourself a chance to rest up a little both in your body and your mind...Bless you !

Reactions: Job

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
how much coconut oil you get in a day? Still using any "vegetable" oils, "Canola" or whatever? i fry chicken in coconut oil now. coconut oil for brain fog - Google Search

oils are important! Go find out what a "canola" even is, lol. Organic Rapeseed oil is good stuff; Canola is poison

Actually I don't use much oil at all. Never need it for anything.
Occasionally we use olive oil but only about once a week.
I don't that well...I eat almonds, apples, rice cakes, small meat, once a week noddles.
Because of my kidneys I have to watch my potassium intake. Because of the blood thinners I have to watch the vitamin K intake.

Not a lot of choices...any ideas for a low potassium low vitamin K diet which gives me some nutrition? My diet is very limited, I never eat bread, potatoes. My down fall is chocolate though (which does have vitamin K...) it is my one vice.
....H

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"coconut oil for brain fog"

was an auto-complete, btw

I do actually have coconut oil..I use it for many things..I can take a tiny bit but not much because it is a blood thinner.
what is this ? I don't understand..sorry....
< was an auto-complete > ?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I do actually have coconut oil..I use it for many things..I can take a tiny bit but not much because it is a blood thinner.
what is this ? I don't understand..sorry....
< was an auto-complete > ?
oh--my meaning there was i did not ask google that; i typed in "coconut oil for..." and auto-complete--or iow the most popular crowd statements/questions--provided the choice that i clicked, from a drop-down of several choices.

Iow "coco oil for brain fog" was already a thing. You can have auto-complete disabled, i guess too. Maybe you have to enable it? Dunno...enable auto-complete ah, guess it depends

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
oh--my meaning there was i did not ask google that; i typed in "coconut oil for..." and auto-complete--or iow the most popular crowd statements/questions--provided the choice that i clicked, from a drop-down of several choices.

Iow "coco oil for brain fog" was already a thing. You can have auto-complete disabled, i guess too. Maybe you have to enable it? Dunno...enable auto-complete ah, guess it depends

Okay, thanks.
I only had that confusion for a little while...it was the high blood pressure shoot up, headache and unsteadiness in walking that worried me...the family wondered if I had Stroked. Or a had a TIA.

I have read that coconut oil has turned around dementia, and good for keeping the brain sharp in older people ...it is great stuff.
That's why I have it in the house. :)

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PS ,
I think I will risk taking a spoonful every day and see if it changes my INR blood readings. I don't fancy taking more rat poison tablets...( I take 4 mg of Warfarin daily) but,.. if needs must..

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
plus aspirin too, right

No, I used to at first...but once I started heart problems aspirin was not enough.
I get my blood checked every two weeks ...and it is plenty thin...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'll bite! what is brain fog?

Brain fog is when our thought become confused or very slow...

My brain get tired of thinking by about 7pm ... :D
I am more perky in the mornings...
I have always been a 'morning person' even as a child...
Coconut oil is good for keeping the brain sharp.

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually I don't use much oil at all. Never need it for anything.
Occasionally we use olive oil but only about once a week.
I don't that well...I eat almonds, apples, rice cakes, small meat, once a week noddles.
Because of my kidneys I have to watch my potassium intake. Because of the blood thinners I have to watch the vitamin K intake.

Not a lot of choices...any ideas for a low potassium low vitamin K diet which gives me some nutrition? My diet is very limited, I never eat bread, potatoes. My down fall is chocolate though (which does have vitamin K...) it is my one vice.
....H
Chocolate can be a vice of mine if I let it. So I avoid buyi g two bars at a reduced price..........chocolate bars I'm referring to. Lol.
PS ,
I think I will risk taking a spoonful every day and see if it changes my INR blood readings. I don't fancy taking more rat poison tablets...( I take 4 mg of Warfarin daily) but,.. if needs must..
Only 4mgs of Warfarin? Remind me not to tell you about my daily intake of medication. Which doesn't include what I take as needed. HA

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Brain fog is when our thought become confused or very slow...

My brain get tired of thinking by about 7pm ... :D
I am more perky in the mornings...
I have always been a 'morning person' even as a child...
Coconut oil is good for keeping the brain sharp.
[/
I'll have to look that up. But my memory makes people mad as it is. Others get blown away. But I have a women"s memory. it can be a very looooonnngg one.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I used to at first...but once I started heart problems aspirin was not enough.
I get my blood checked every two weeks ...and it is plenty thin...

At one time the doctors had me on Plavix and a full dose of aspirin. Your blood never clots. It's as thin as water. I cut the tip of my finger on a belt sander at work. I bandaged it up pretty tight at work and when I took it off to clean it when I got home, it started bleeding again as if it just happened. It took 4 days to get it to stop. The slightest scratch would bleed for hours. I finally took myself off the aspirin.