why can we eat animals.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk 19:41: "And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,"

Ezek 33:11: "Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"

Luk 13:34: "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!"

Luk 21:6: "As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

Ezek 9:4: "And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof."

Ezek 9:5: "And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:"

Ezek 9:6: "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house."

Luk 19:44: "And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation."