Why I believe in the rapture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jacobs trouble is coming to an end, now its judgement time on the gentile
How Is This Judgement On Gentiles Going To Take Place, And By Whom?

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Someone Else's Identity"?

Where On Earth Can These True Israelites Be Found?

Please Expound In Detail, Don't Hold Back?

:rolleyes: Yeah, I did before, and all I got in return was "I am a racist". The thread was locked, so here is the link to one my posts in that thread. Not gonna keep repeating myself.

Link: O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

(Deuteronomy 28:68) "And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again.

upload_2021-8-22_15-18-13.jpeg

ceedc807099340445a4040c61f3862cd--black-people-american-history.jpg

giphy.gif

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jacobs trouble is coming to an end, now its judgement time on the gentile.

Jacob's trouble has yet to start.
Your theology brings division, Here is what the Word of God says regarding this.

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. (Romans 16:17-18)

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. (Galatians 3:26-29)

There is no Black or white in the church, We are all under the Blood of Christ Jesus the LORD. A white man and a black man both bleed red blood, we are all descendants of Adam and Noah and therefore Brothers and Sisters. Of the descendants of Noah, The Hamites were the ones with the Dark Skin and settled in Africa After the Flood. The Japhetites had the light skin and settled in the North, and the Shemites had mixed skin and settled in the Cana and Mesopotamia areas. The Hebrew people are Shemites and not Hamite or Japhetites.

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet tribulation came upon both believing jew and gentile in pauls day .
Tribulation cometh for the saints and not the aints . Folks need to buckle down and strap on all the armour of God .
If paul , james and others were under heavy tribulation in their days , AND YET all said the coming of the LORD draws nigh
and believed His coming was nigh . IF the mystery of inquity as both john and paul speak of , was occuring even in their days ,
Then how come NIGH the end we do get seperate tribulations . And the the great tribulation IS JUST FOR THE JEWS .
WRONG answer . Wrong answer my friends . True jerusalem , the jerusalem of GOD , IS and i do mean IS above .
And we, BY THE SPIRIT of GRACE are partakers of that kingdom . FOR the LAMB and GOD are the temple of IT .
And the SPIRIT is our ONLY CONNECTION to IT . For the SPIRIT the WORD and GOD are one .
THERE is no other end time false path to salvation . THERE is only ONE end time COMING OF JESUS .
And great tribulation , greater in number that has ever been , IS COMING FOR THE LAMBS .
Most folks are going under the R double C and the NATURAL JEWISH NATION . ALL WILL UNITE AS ONE UNDER THE BEAST .
And will hate with fury and vengeance the true lambs who did not conform to THE LIE of the STRONG WE ARE ONE DELUSION .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

:rolleyes: Yeah, I did before, and all I got in return was "I am a racist". The thread was locked, so here is the link to one my posts in that thread. Not gonna keep repeating myself.

Link: O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

View attachment 16746

ceedc807099340445a4040c61f3862cd--black-people-american-history.jpg

giphy.gif

So the true Israelites are "Black"?

If a person is 50% Black, do they get a 50% blessing?

The darker the skin, the greater the blessing?

Does your belief maintain a racial color chart, with "Blacks" being at the top of God's favored?

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet tribulation came upon both believing jew and gentile in pauls day .
Tribulation cometh for the saints and not the aints . Folks need to buckle down and strap on all the armour of God .
If paul , james and others were under heavy tribulation in their days , AND YET all said the coming of the LORD draws nigh
and believed His coming was nigh . IF the mystery of inquity as both john and paul speak of , was occuring even in their days ,
Then how come NIGH the end we do get seperate tribulations . And the the great tribulation IS JUST FOR THE JEWS .
WRONG answer . Wrong answer my friends . True jerusalem , the jerusalem of GOD , IS and i do mean IS above .
And we, BY THE SPIRIT of GRACE are partakers of that kingdom . FOR the LAMB and GOD are the temple of IT .
And the SPIRIT is our ONLY CONNECTION to IT . For the SPIRIT the WORD and GOD are one .
THERE is no other end time false path to salvation . THERE is only ONE end time COMING OF JESUS .
And great tribulation , greater in number that has ever been , IS COMING FOR THE LAMBS .
Most folks are going under the R double C and the NATURAL JEWISH NATION . ALL WILL UNITE AS ONE UNDER THE BEAST .
And will hate with fury and vengeance the true lambs who did not conform to THE LIE of the STRONG WE ARE ONE DELUSION .
We Will Disagree, The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something You Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Replay

"God's Divine Protection Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Will Return After The 1260 Day Tribulatoon As Seen In Scripture, Shortly After The (Two Witnesses) Are Killed In Revelation Chapter 11
I think we are at day 1270 of the Tribulatoon. I regret to point out that the 2 witnesses, will be here months after the Second Coming during the same 42 months Satan and company are keeping humanity past the deadline of the 7th Trumpet.

"And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

The End is the 7th Trumpet. The end of Daniel's 70th week that is. Why is there an extra 42 months interrupting the 7th Trumpet? The verse says days, not months.

I blame it on the church sleeping during the current Tribulatoon. Covid 19 did it's job:

"behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

Covid shuttered the churches for a while, then they fell asleep. Where is the golden harvest? Where is the world wide revival, that went hand in hand with most of the epidemics in history?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ok...the last trumpet has nothing to do with the "saints" or "faithful" being "raptured". According to Paul and Jesus, the last trumpet is about the day of the lord and a "deliverance". But in Revelation, the order of events are different, VERY different. The Day of the Lord happens LONG before any trumpets are blown at the sixth seal, and the last trumpet is about ushering in the "third woe" which is the 1260 day beating the world receives at the hands of the "beast", including the "saints". So again, if you think you're going somewhere, because you have "Jesus", sorry, you aren't.

The last woe:
What Scripture points out saints are slaughtered? The choice is between taking the mark and losing one's head. Kind of hard to bash one's teeth in, if your head is already severed from your body. The only saints I see are the ones without heads. They were not saints prior to having their head chopped off. This is not a second chance escape clause.

No where does it claim the 144k lose their heads. In fact they are sealed indicating that no harm can ever touch their bodies. The only superheroes to ever exist. Except Moses and Elijah. Jude 1:9. Seems like Satan never had the chance to bash in the teeth of Moses.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Last trumpet has to do with the church being raptured.... That was the Mystery reveled to Paul.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)
You are the only one I have seen who places the Second Coming "days" prior to the rapture.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By whom bruh??? As if I haven't made that clear enough already. :confused:

(Zephaniah 3:14-20) "¶ Sing aloud, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! 15The LORD has taken away the judgments against you; he has cleared away your enemies. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; you shall never again fear evil. 16On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: “Fear not, O Zion; let not your hands grow weak. 17The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. 18I will gather those of you who mourn for the festival, so that you will no longer suffer reproach. 19Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth. 20At that time I will bring you in, at the time when I gather you together; for I will make you renowned and praised among all the peoples of the earth, when I restore your fortunes before your eyes,” says the LORD.

Now, as far as how he is to do it..well it really shouldn't even concern you. Knowing that God is about to unleash his ferocity, the likes of which the world has never seen before, upon all those nations that afflicted and shed the blood of the the innocent and ESPECICALLY those nations that put their hands all over Israel....the real one that is, is all you should need to know at this point. The only thing you should be concerned about right now is how YOU are going to avoid the beating you have coming to you, because like scripture says in so many ways, he judges as a nation and a people. Believing your Jesus gave you a "born again" experience isn't going to save you from the trouble you got coming to you anymore than it did Israel, my people from those curses in DEUT 28 stomping their faces in.

He is making it rather easy for you. He is showing you more grace and mercy than he did his own people in fact, because the covenant was and is with Israel first and foremost, and he made it VERY clear what he'd do to them if they broke his commandments. All you have to do is repent of the sins of your forefathers and cleave to the REAL house of Jacob, so you can get the hell out of here. We're talking about a so called "rapture", well this is the rapture, as SCRIPTURE explains it, not according to the rubbish you've been fed from your lying, evangelical, "Christian" churches. You ain't gonna get the truth from your so called "brothers and sisters", so screw them. If they don't recognize who the real seed of Jacob is, their ENTIRE eschatology will be WAY off any damn way. Let them go down with the ship, because the judgement you have coming down on you will be worse than the chattel slavery my ancestors endured, and everything else that came after that for that matter.

Jacob's trouble has yet to start.
Your theology brings division,

:) Well, then GOOD, division is EXACTLY what Jesus said he was gonna do. He came not to bring peace or unity, but a SWORD, to cause division among families, friends, "brothers in Christ", etc. So that tells me I'm on the right track in MY theology. You, and all the rest of you for that matter, well, you'll find out the hard way just how far you have your heads up your waste orifices if you want to be willfully dense about what scripture plainly states. You believe Jacobs trouble has yet to start, fine, I'll leave you to that. I sure as hell ain't going down with you. I at least know your blood won't be on my hands.

(Matthew 10:34-36) "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. {35} For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. {36} And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household."

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the only one I have seen who places the Second Coming "days" prior to the rapture.

The "second coming" in Revelation, the book that REVEALS it all in full, isn't even that straight forward. The Day of the Lord happens before any trumpets are blown, and the second coming, which is the day of the Battle of Armageddon, doesn't happen until way, WAY later. John is quite clear on this. Revelation takes all prophesied in all previous books and gives you a complete picture in how it actually happens. It was NOT revealed to anyone in full before Jesus gave it to John. And the seventh seal ushers in the the seven trumpets, so don't listen to the authors of confusion claiming the order of events isn't meant to be understood from left to right like the rest of the Bible (or any other book for that matter).

(Revelation 8:1-2) "And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. {2} And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

Make it easier on yourself and let the book speak for itself. ;)

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not sure where you get this from? Day of Christ/ Wrath of the Lamb is the rapture, This is when the tares and wheat are separated, and the saints and the faithful are rewarded while the tares are sent into the Time of The wrath of God.

I Know my timelines may not make sense, That is because of How I was shown to organize Revelation. Not as a linear account, But as a series of overlapping visions, Much like Old Testament Prophecy works. What this allows is to say that seals began to be opened right after Christ ascended, and yet the sixth seal has yet to occur, and when the sign occurs the seventh trumpet follows quickly. (within "days" as you say). It is a rather hard to explain in a short comment, but Instead of a 1 dimensional timeline mines is a 3 dimensional timeline.

A simple analogy I have used to explain this is that John was shown a master work of art being painted before Him. If you ever watched Bob Ross Paint "happy trees" and landscapes you should get a grasp of this. First you start with the background and broad strokes Then You add the details from the background to the foreground. This masterwork however is not a mere landscape but More like a Grecian Bas Relief that tells a story over time, a picture of what was and what is and what is to come from John's perspective. When You begin to read revelation this way, it becomes a Literary masterpiece unlike any ever written, and to grasp the fullness of it is impossible for the Mortal mind.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing you should be concerned about right now is how YOU are going to avoid the beating you have coming to you, because like scripture says in so many ways, he judges as a nation and a people. Believing your Jesus gave you a "born again" experience isn't going to save you from the trouble you got coming to you anymore than it did Israel, my people from those curses in DEUT 28 stomping their faces in.

He is making it rather easy for you. He is showing you more grace and mercy than he did his own people in fact, because the covenant was and is with Israel first and foremost, and he made it VERY clear what he'd do to them if they broke his commandments. All you have to do is repent of the sins of your forefathers and cleave to the REAL house of Jacob, so you can get the hell out of here. We're talking about a so called "rapture", well this is the rapture, as SCRIPTURE explains it, not according to the rubbish you've been fed from your lying, evangelical, "Christian" churches. You ain't gonna get the truth from your so called "brothers and sisters", so screw them. If they don't recognize who the real seed of Jacob is, their ENTIRE eschatology will be WAY off any damn way. Let them go down with the ship, because the judgement you have coming down on you will be worse than the chattel slavery my ancestors endured, and everything else that came after that for that matter.

:) Well, then GOOD, division is EXACTLY what Jesus said he was gonna do. He came not to bring peace or unity, but a SWORD, to cause division among families, friends, "brothers in Christ", etc. So that tells me I'm on the right track in MY theology. You, and all the rest of you for that matter, well, you'll find out the hard way just how far you have your heads up your waste orifices if you want to be willfully dense about what scripture plainly states. You believe Jacobs trouble has yet to start, fine, I'll leave you to that. I sure as hell ain't going down with you. I at least know your blood won't be on my hands.
"Avoid The Beating I Have Coming To Me"?

Who Is Going To Bring This Beating, By All Means Be Straight Forward With Your Response?

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Avoid The Beating I Have Coming To Me?

Who Is Going To Bring This Beating, By All Means Be Straight Forward With Your Response?

:rolleyes:.....Ok....Elohim will, like he did to Israel time and again, in and out of captivity, over and over again. Revelation 13 makes that VERY clear. Its your choice if you want to be one of those "saints" in Rev 13, for whatever reason you may want to be. I guess for "glory" or brownie points. :confused: Not proving anything to God, except how stubborn you are right now. OR...you can make it easier on yourself, and come with the Seed of Jacob in Rev 7, and leave the rest of these fools to the Rod..that Elohim surely will NOT spare.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. (1 John 2:9-11)

Reactions: Truth7t7

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. (1 John 2:9-11)

:rolleyes: Whatever that means pal..If I really, REALLY hated you, I wouldn't be here wasting my precious time with you not saying anything, and just leave you to your foolishness, and to your imminent destruction. I'd much rather be off among the real seed of Jacob elsewhere than dealing with you people. And I'm sure you know, that a LOT of my people would much rather leave you to exactly that, because they see you all as insufferable.. but I guess Yahweh just wouldn't leave me be, so here I am, with you. :(.....

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I would suggest that this grafting back is on an individual basis, not a national basis.
This is the end of Adam's punishment. Grafting is a mute point.

However in the Millennium it will be the nation of Israel ruled by Christ Himself from Jerusalem over all the other nations. The other nations will not have to be "in Christ" They will be under the leadership of Christ.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the end of Adam's punishment. Grafting is a mute point.

However in the Millennium it will be the nation of Israel ruled by Christ Himself from Jerusalem over all the other nations. The other nations will not have to be "in Christ" They will be under the leadership of Christ.
I am sure you understand the concept of Sabbath, so I put it to you that your ideas on the millennium are incorrect as the earth will be enjoying it's first millennial Sabbath. It will not be populated, worked, or burdened any longer until it's made anew. There is no scripture supporting your concept above, except those taken out of context in the OT and force fitted into the future.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Dcopymope, post: 1096453, member: 7157" And I'm sure you know, that a LOT of my people would much rather leave you to exactly that, because they see you all as insufferable.. but I guess Yahweh just wouldn't leave me be, so here I am, with you. :(.....[/QUOTE]My People, Who Is That?

You All, Who Is That?