Will you be caught up in the rapture or left-behind??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again wont be available for the anti-christ to deal with......
Why?
Its because Jesus doesn't leave his "blood bought" Bride to that one.
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world.
The world is passing away, along with its desires; but whoever does the will of God remains forever.

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared.
This is how we know it is the last hour.
They went out from us(2 Thess ch2) but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us.
But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lie upon lie is how pre-trib flies - until Judgment Comes and it burns with His Cleansing FIRE

God is not going to burn the Bride of Christ with "cleansing" fire.. as the Bride of Christ has already been "made righteous"....= cleansed by the BLOOD OF JESUS.

God is saving the FIRE for the "Great Trib"... and the LAKE of fire......and the BRIDE Of CHRIST, wont be there.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do not love the world or anything in the world. I

that's good sound biblical advice, David.
be sure you do that.

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared.

in the last 2000 yrs, there have been at lead 600 people who have claimed they are the Messiah. (Excluding Yeshua).
One who has thousands of disciples in Israel, just died recently.

They all qualify.

They went out from us(2 Thess ch2) but they did not belong to us.

That would not be a born again Christian, as all the born again are 'In Christ". "One with God'

Reactions: David in NJ

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lie upon lie is how pre-trib flies - until Judgment Comes and it burns with His Cleansing FIRE
There are wise virgins that are watching and ready for the coming of the Lord and there are foolish virgins that can't see because they have no lamp oil.

You better get some lamp oil so you can see.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are wise virgins that are watching and ready for the coming of the Lord and there are foolish virgins that can't see because they have no lamp oil.

You better get some lamp oil so you can see.
JESUS will not leave a single Saint of His behind.

You better make sure you know Him and He knows you..............making lies against His word leaves you wanting!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not going to burn the Bride of Christ with "cleansing" fire.. as the Bride of Christ has already been "made righteous"....= cleansed by the BLOOD OF JESUS.

God is saving the FIRE for the "Great Trib"... and the LAKE of fire......and the BRIDE Of CHRIST, wont be there.
"
1 Corinthians 3:11-15
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire."

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire."

That is the "Bema Seat"

Its known also as the "Judgement seat of Christ"....

And notice that the WORK is burned..........not the person "cleansed"..

Your verse is...>"What have you done in my BODY".......those are the works of the believer.
Its everything you did for God and Christ......those WORKS will be EVALUATED........and rewarded, or burned.

Jesus's BEMA SEAT is in Heaven.....not down here......So, when Jesus comes down here as 2 Thessalonians 1:8. "in flaming Fire".....He wont be on a SEAT.

See that?

Your VERSE.....= This "Seat" is in Heaven...."bema SEAT"....."judgement SEAT of Christ""......and its a place for the Born again....but not to sift them, or cleanse them, as the Blood of Jesus is that already for them, down here, right now.
Its for the evaluation of why you did what you did for God, David.

In other words........your Christian WORKS will be evaluated at that 'SEAT".....of Judgment = by Jesus..... in Heaven, if you are born again.

How will Jesus judge your works???

He will look at your HEART MOTIVE........for doing them.
What was your MOTIVE ????..., per each work.. And if the motive was "self serving" "Attention getting" "to make money"...ect.... then that work is BURNED in the refining judgement seat of Christ, evaluation.

"""" If anyone's WORK is burned".....

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the "Bema Seat"

Its known also as the "Judgement seat of Christ"....

And notice that the WORK is burned..........not the person "cleansed"..

Your verse is...>"What have you done in my BODY".......those are the works of the believer.
Its everything you did for God and Christ......those WORKS will be EVALUATED........and rewarded, or burned.

Jesus's BEMA SEAT is in Heaven.....not down here......So, when Jesus comes down here as 2 Thessalonians 1:8. "in flaming Fire".....He wont be on a SEAT.

See that?

Your VERSE.....= This "Seat" is in Heaven...."bema SEAT"....."judgement SEAT of Christ""......and its a place for the Born again....but not to sift them, or cleanse them, as the Blood of Jesus is that already for them, down here, right now.
Its for the evaluation of why you did what you did for God, David.

In other words........your Christian WORKS will be evaluated at that 'SEAT".....of Judgment = by Jesus..... in Heaven, if you are born again.

How will Jesus judge your works???

He will look at your HEART MOTIVE........for doing them.
What was your MOTIVE ????..., per each work.. And if the motive was "self serving" "Attention getting" "to make money"...ect.... then that work is BURNED in the refining judgement seat of Christ, evaluation.

"""" If anyone's WORK is burned".....
Correct

Preaching 'pre-trib rapture' is a work that will be tested by FIRE = it will burn quite nicely....along with motives attached

WISDOM = Don't waste your time believing/preaching something that never came out of the Mouth of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Correct

Preaching 'pre-trib rapture' is a work that will be tested by FIRE = it will burn quite nicely....along with motives attached

You don't have to go.
You can stay here, as the world will need someone to explain where the Bride of Christ went, when they all left.

They won't believe you, but you can try.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to go.
You can stay here, as the world will need someone to explain where the Bride of Christ went, when they all left.

There will be no Resurrection and rapture until the Second Coming of Christ.

You'll be here facing the Antichrist and his Mark = just as the Prophets, our LORD and the Apostles have spoken.

Reactions: Cassandra

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to go.

The only problem is if He believes the lying wonders. He is going to see so much alien evidence, news stories, fake reports, holograms and actual flying craft built by man, that he very likely will believe what his eyes see. It can fool even the elect, if that is possible. And to sum it up, if David was of the elect, he would understand what is getting ready to happen and would not be here when it does. But the foolish virgins will be here.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The only problem is if He believes the lying wonders. He is going to see so much alien evidence, news stories, fake reports, holograms and actual flying craft built by man, that he very likely will believe what his eyes see. It can fool even the elect, if that is possible. And to sum it up, if David was of the elect, he would understand what is getting ready to happen and would not be here when it does. But the foolish virgins will be here.

I understand what you are saying.

My hope is that He's a born again Brother, and that he'll join us in the "clouds".

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL x1000 = "if David was of the elect,"

LOL x1000 again = "he would understand what is getting ready to happen and would not be here when it does."

LOL x1000 again again = "But the foolish virgins will be here"

Don't be foolish @The Light - BOTH are here at His Second Coming

"And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut."

Foolish virgins believe in the 'pre-trib' lies which have no Anointing Oil in it.........."no lie is of the Truth"

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bride of Christ is already cleansed by the Blood of Jesus.
She wont be in the Trib or Grt Trib.
TRUTH = "The Bride of Christ is already cleansed by the Blood of Jesus."

FALSE = "She wont be in the Trib or Grt Trib."

TRUTH = "In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!” - John 16:33

TRUTH = "Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name."

TRUTH = "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what you are saying.

My hope is that He's a born again Brother, and that he'll join us in the "clouds".
No doubt we are only saved by the blood of Christ, but consider this.

Revelation 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

There seems to be believers that go through the hour of temptation. We are told to watch for His coming and be ready. It would seem that those that do not understand that He comes for His bride before the hour of temptation are not as likely to be ready. There seems to be works involved, not for salvation, but for escaping the hour of temptation. Those that understand the word of God should be quickening themselves to be ready, as the bride makes herself ready.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No doubt we are only saved by the blood of Christ, but consider this.

8 I know thy works:

But we know that we are not saved by works, or kept saved by our works....

If we could be saved by commandments and water and self effort to be good........then Jesus did't have to Die on the Cross for our sin.

But He DID.

Welcome to : Salvation.

Its a "GIFT"..

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is coming back in vengeance, to harm "those who do not obey the Gospel".

The born again already obeyed it, and that is why they are the BRIDE and the BODY of Christ.

"Raptured".
TRUTH = "Jesus is coming back in vengeance, to harm "those who do not obey the Gospel"." = 1 Thess 1:10 & 2 Thess ch1 , ch2

TRUTH = "The born again already obeyed it, and that is why they are the BRIDE and the BODY of Christ." = Eph ch1 & ch2

TRUTH = "Christ descends from Heaven" and "the Dead in Christ Rise First" = 1 Thess 4:13-18

Truth = "AFTER that/Resurrection, we who are alive and remain will be "caught UP"/raptured = 1 Thess 4:13-18

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we know that we are not saved by works, or kept saved by our works....

If we could be saved by commandments and water and self effort to be good........then Jesus did't have to Die on the Cross for our sin.

But He DID.

Welcome to : Salvation.

Its a "GIFT"..
A free gift is salvation. However, salvation is the saving of your soul and likely has nothing to do with whether or not you are raptured. There are some believers, or so it seems to me, that go through the time of temptation. They are not watching and ready as we are instructed. They do not understand what is getting ready to happen and are not prepared. No lamp oil to see. This is not anointing oil.