• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Joe Biden on Tuesday formally announced that he is running for reelection in 2024, asking voters to give him more time to “finish the job” he began when he was sworn in to office and to set aside their concerns about extending the run of America’s oldest president for another four years. o_O

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jo...sident-democrats-trump/2023/04/25/id/1117393/

He needs more time to finish the job of destroying America! The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A hint of sorts , but i dont think ol mailmandan is going all out for biden for president .
Its only gonna get worse in this ol world my friends . Cling to Christ and just ponder on the beauty of our new
home that awaits us at the end of our faith . When the wicked rule the people do groan .
We are in the last days my friends . There simply is no hope in men . HOPE in GOD and let us point to Christ .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Joe Biden on Tuesday formally announced that he is running for reelection in 2024, asking voters to give him more time to “finish the job” he began when he was sworn in to office and to set aside their concerns about extending the run of America’s oldest president for another four years. o_O

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jo...sident-democrats-trump/2023/04/25/id/1117393/

He needs more time to finish the job of destroying America! The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing.

If it's Trump or DeSantis as the candidates for the Republicans, Biden will get my vote once more.

Reactions: Cassandra

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hmm, well I'm not really a fan of trump so desantis is a fair option

If Ron's Ego can stand it, then in about a year he'll agree to become Trump's VP
If he's not that smart, then Kristi Noam is that smart and the Trump/Noam Ticket will be the one.

However, if De Santis can roll back his ambition and lust for power, and join Trump a little later on, then the next election will be his to own, as all the Trump voters would naturally vote for Him, 6 yrs from now, by default.
Ive not seen an indication that he can manifest that much patience, but if He can control himself, he could become President of the USA, about 6 yrs from now.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Given how close the mid terms were, I reckon Ron DeSantis could possibly win 2024 if he were to run against Biden, especially if the US economy goes down, that does not work in the Democrats favour.

I don't support him, but think he will be a lot more professional than Trump that's for sure. It would be great to see humble Mike Pence get a go at US presidency though, now that man is a true Christian.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No surprise there. Your true colors are obvious.

Well, why would I vote for people I do not agree with?

I am also a moderate, if the Republicans would put up someone other than those two, I might actually vote for that person over Biden.

So, if my true colors are to do as Democracy demands, than you got me there.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I am also a moderate, if the Republicans would put up someone other than those two, I might actually vote for that person over Biden.

Unfortunately, Biden is the only one standing for FREEDOM!

Republicans no longer respect the Constitution, but like Desantis have turned into a bunch of control freak tyrants!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is it about Biden that you agree so much with? What good has he accomplished so far as President? Open borders? High inflation? High crime rates etc...

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:rolleyes:

Seriously?!
Unfortunately, yes!

The Republican Party has changed!! They are made up mostly of the new apathetic Biblically illiterate evangelicals, who don’t read their Bibles, but have been seduced big time by equally Biblically illiterate pastors who are pushing politics from the pulpit rather than Scripture!!

Through this new false demonic religion they now follow, God given and Constitution FREEDOM has been trampled into the ground.

Since Roe v they have seized the right of ownership and women’s right to control their own body. This is really prominent right across the southern states!

Of course the Bible gives them no such right! But they have tossed the Bible in the garbage and now have transparently embraced the teachings of the Koran.

Just take a look at what’s taking place in Iran or with the Taliban, The new Republican idea of rights and freedoms, and especially women comes straight from the inspiration of the Satanic god of the Taliban!

Am I a Biden fan? Nope! But given a choice between him and the new Satanic Republicans, the choice for me is rather clear.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it about Biden that you agree so much with? What good has he accomplished so far as President? Open borders? High inflation? High crime rates etc...

High inflation is not due to Biden. It is a worldwide thing coming out of a pandemic. I have no issues with open borders, to be honest. High crime rates aren't Biden's fault either. It is a sign of the times. I live under DeSantis rule and do not want to see that for this country.

These are my opinions and you don't have to agree with them and likely will not. Last I checked, we still get to vote for who we want to see win the office and that is what I will do.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
High inflation is not due to Biden. It is a worldwide thing coming out of a pandemic. I have no issues with open borders, to be honest. High crime rates aren't Biden's fault either. It is a sign of the times. I live under DeSantis rule and do not want to see that for this country.

These are my opinions and you don't have to agree with them and likely will not. Last I checked, we still get to vote for who we want to see win the office and that is what
Sure, nothing is ever Biden's fault. I've seen nothing good come out of the Biden administration. I am absolutely blown away by people who defend him. I hope you realize where things are heading in America. Too many people are asleep at the wheel and don't realize what's really going on under the Biden administration regime.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, nothing is ever Biden's fault. I've seen nothing good come out of the Biden administration. I am absolutely blown away by people who defend him. I hope you realize where things are heading in America. Too many people are asleep at the wheel and don't realize what's really going on under the Biden administration regime.

I think the same about people who want Trump or DeSantis in office. I guess we're at an impasse.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of Isaiah 5:20 - Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
THERES the WHORES RELIGOIN . and they all IN ON IT mailman dan . THE ABRAHAM accords is A LIE . I tried to tell us
they ALL do the bidding of this whore . WHO SIGNED in the abraham peace accord LIE . IT wasnt WICKED BIDEN
it was trump . I tried to tell the church this is all deceptoin . WELL LOOK where its led too .
And do take note , what did daniel also say about this king who destroys THROUGH PEACE
HE also wrote HE WILL DIVIDE THE LAND FOR GAIN . THEY TALKING ABOUT DIVIDING JERUSALEM . YEAH ITS ALL OF ANTI CHRIST .
I tried to warn you all and so many . WE gotta flee the politics bud they all in BED in one form or another
doing the work of the WHORE , the all inclusive WHORE who sold out JESUS for a lie , a false love that cannot save them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one is defending Biden. He is just the lesser of the two evils available!

• Wow
Reactions: mailmandan

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes , i am afraid he is serious . But remember his idea of freedom is , KILL THEM BABIES .
Amigo, you are a LIAR! I have NEVER said any such thing nor approved of killing babies! That would be murder!

You have merely again proved that the god you serve is “The Father of LIES”! Your god and his servants hate truth, especially when it comes from Scripture!