You guys have to start praying for two things: the rapture of the faith (that it be great) and deliverance from the tribulation (that it not spread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about this support.

Isaiah 46:10
New International Version
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

Isaiah 45:21
King James Version
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:
who hath declared this from ancient time?
who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD?

and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

2 Kings 19:25
New International Version
“’Have you not heard? Long ago I ordained it. In days of old I planned it; now I have brought it to pass, that you have turned fortified cities into piles of stone.

Isaiah 37:26
English Standard Version
“‘ Have you not heard that I determined it long ago?
I planned from days of old what now I bring to pass,
that you should make fortified cities crash into
heaps of ruins,

27while their inhabitants, shorn of strength,
are dismayed and confounded,
and have become like plants of the field
and like tender grass,
like grass on the housetops,
blighted before it is grown.

That is part of the entire issue. I have supplied evidence, which has been uncontested and unchallenged, that God at times does not know the future.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is part of the entire issue. I have supplied evidence, which has been uncontested and unchallenged, that God at times does not know the future.

Oh YES He does! We evangelicals absolutely believe that it the TRUTH.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh YES He does! We evangelicals absolutely believe that it the TRUTH.

Yet man turned out so bad, God repented about having created them. That shows God didn't know what man would become that's from Genesis. I showed many more examples (that no one addressed).

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet man turned out so bad, God repented about having created them. That shows God didn't know what man would become that's from Genesis. I showed many more examples (that no one addressed).

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

You keep asking for us to pray for the RAPTURE, and it is part of a GIVEN, GOD Jesus Christ, it is part of the promise that HE has given to us.

John 14:3
Berean Standard Bible
2In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am.

That is Not something that you do not NEED to pray about. All you have to do is make sure that you are IN CHRIST, and that you have been spiritually baptized and that HE has placed you in the Spiritual Body of JESUS. You do know that it is possible TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED, don't you?

It is HIS PROMISE TO US, and therefore Praying is not Part of it. If you want to, pray for the opportunity to witness to your Neighbors, they Need PRAYERS.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep asking for us to pray for the RAPTURE

No, I didn't ask anyone to do that. Have you asked us to pray for Dolphins to walk on land and live among humans? No.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep hearing this from those that omit the pretrib rapture verses.
The idea that those believers who had not only oil in their lamps, but bright flames, were the ones waiting and believing in his immanent return, are depicted by the antipretribs as inferior believers that will get all depressed and defeated when their escapeism doctrine fails.
It would seem that you are telling on yourself in a few ways.
It is flat out bizarre that i keep hearing "the ones that are ready spiritually and expecting their groom to gather them, are extremely inferior to the ones that scoff at those with the bright burning lamps." (in reality, he only gathers the ready ones watching and waiting)
So, in their wisdom they tell us to quit being weak, and stop waiting and being ready for Jesus. They tell us to instead be wise and wait for the fake Christ.. the antichrist

Luke 12:45
But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

2 peter 3
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Am i biblical in preparing to leave as the 10 virgins did and as commanded in the above verses.? Yep!
Or should I take your wise advice and prepare to stay.?
BTW, where is it in the bible where anyone is commended to prepare for the devil and his takeover?