You guys have to start praying for two things: the rapture of the faith (that it be great) and deliverance from the tribulation (that it not spread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The reality is that the mark is coming.

If you have prayed that you be delivered, you will be on the right side!

If you pray that you stand before the Son of Man, when the time comes, you will not be without Witness!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are terribly... wrong on that. The main reason why Lord Jesus WARNED you about the coming false-Christ in His Olivet discourse is so you would NOT be deceived! That is why He 'commanded' us to WATCH those SIGNS of the end He gave us.

But I well know just who is telling you NOT to WATCH. It's the devils behind the false Pre-trib Rapture Theory that are telling you that. Anyone heeding those men are NOT heeding Christ's WARNINGS.

And not only did Lord Jesus give us the WARNING about the coming false-Christ to Jerusalem, but so did Apostle Paul in 2 Corinthians 11, and 2 Thessalonians 2. And in Revelation 9 thru 17, Lord Jesus gave us even more DETAIL about the SIGNS of that coming Antichrist for the end, so that those who claim to belong to Jesus have NO EXCUSE.

Isa 42:9
9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
KJV
It says every man woman and child takes the mark.
You either take it or get martyred.
You can not void it out with other verses or omit it if you study truly end times
Pretrib rapture is the biblical position, and is as easy to defend as salvation is ,with a bible.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says every man woman and child takes the mark.
You either take it or get martyred.
You can not void it out with other verses or omit it if you study truly end times
Pretrib rapture is the biblical position, and is as easy to defend as salvation is ,with a bible.

No, it says:

Isaiah 46:11​

New International Version​

11 From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that I will bring about;
what I have planned, that I will do.

Last edited:

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it says:

Isaiah 46:11​

New International Version​

11 From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that I will bring about;
what I have planned, that I will do.
Rev 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Reactions: Cassandra

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All take the mark or die. There are no saints going through the gt. Nobody to rapture post gt.

• Angry
Reactions: VCO

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all followers of Jesus are beheaded early on in the gt. They are the innumerable number in heaven, and the foolish virgins that miss the rapture train.
2 requirements to make it in the rapture.
1 born again
2 worthy or "extra oil".

God is a God of love, judgements and rewards.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All take the mark or die. There are no saints going through the gt. Nobody to rapture post gt.

Revelation 3:10-11 (HCSB)
10 Because you have kept My command to endure, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is going to come over the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
11 I am coming quickly. Hold on to what you have, so that no one takes your crown.

Revelation 3:3 (NIV)
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
all followers of Jesus are beheaded early on in the gt. They are the innumerable number in heaven, and the foolish virgins that miss the rapture train.
2 requirements to make it in the rapture.
1 born again
2 worthy or "extra oil".

God is a God of love, judgements and rewards.

NO! It is Before Tribulation begins, when the RAPTURE the True Christians will be called out to go to the Wedding of Lamb.

Rev. 4:1-4 (HCSB)
1 After this I looked, and there in heaven was an open door. The first voice that I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet said,
“Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”
2 Immediately I was in the Spirit, and a throne was set there in heaven. One was seated on the throne,
3 and the One seated looked like jasper and carnelian stone. A rainbow that looked like an emerald surrounded the throne.
The four and twenty elders
4 Around that throne were 24 thrones, and on the thrones sat 24 elders dressed in white clothes, with gold crowns on their heads.

You do not get to take a SEAT, until your mission is done. The mission is the full true Christian Church must be IN. Mat 28:19-20.
PROOF OF THE PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 3:10-11 (HCSB)
10 Because you have kept My command to endure, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is going to come over the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
11 I am coming quickly. Hold on to what you have, so that no one takes your crown.

Revelation 3:3 (NIV)
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

NO! It is Before Tribulation begins, when the RAPTURE the True Christians will be called out to go to the Wedding of Lamb.

Rev. 4:1-4 (HCSB)
1 After this I looked, and there in heaven was an open door. The first voice that I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet said,
“Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”
2 Immediately I was in the Spirit, and a throne was set there in heaven. One was seated on the throne,
3 and the One seated looked like jasper and carnelian stone. A rainbow that looked like an emerald surrounded the throne.
The four and twenty elders
4 Around that throne were 24 thrones, and on the thrones sat 24 elders dressed in white clothes, with gold crowns on their heads.

You do not get to take a SEAT, until your mission is done. The mission is the full true Christian Church must be IN. Mat 28:19-20.
PROOF OF THE PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE.
Yes i am not postribber as their are no verses to back up that false doctrine
The rapture is pretrib
Those left behind are martyred by being beheaded.
They are the innumerable number in heaven right away when the trib begins.
It says they washed their robes.
They are carnal christians. Following their flesh and earthly desires.
Their dirty robes now washed in blood.
The ac kills all who refuse the mark.
Mat 25 vividly illustrates saints left behind

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Words. Madness. Fixation.

The path from Heaven to Earth, tests more than are even alive, when the Devil is on it.

We still need to be praying "deliver us, cause us to stand" - that hasn't changed.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Path from Earth To Heaven is given by HIM to those who have truly accepted HIM as LORD of their Lives.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This just stands out in my mind, "if you prayer for deliverance and standing, you get a respect and a reputation".

This isn't just for a moment: this is for life! The life of the Church! The life with God!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So I am concerned for lost souls here; there are two types of soul: believing and earthly. For each of these there is a destiny, the believing soul heads to Heaven and the earthly soul tries to stand on Earth. Neither of these things is right or wrong, but as the Lord wills, so is their destiny. The Lord can give you the Cross, or He can give you Rest. Neither one of these things is more or less important, to Heaven and Earth. The problem is when there is a breakdown, between what is expected of Heaven or what is assured of Earth. Someone who says "I have no expectation of Heaven", is on the way to Hell! Someone who says "Earth gives me no assurance", is on the way to being condemned! Therefore, seek an answer in prayer!

If you can seek an answer in prayer, for those in Heaven to expect more and for those on Earth to keep their stand, then evil will be checked and have no way to bind the men of Earth, in their sin. And if we are praying, we can ask for more! We can ask that the rapture of people on Earth, going to Heaven would be great, for one thing. Great meaning great in number, but also greatness of strength (speaking of the soul, mainly). This will help the Holy Spirit revive a great many people, who otherwise have no inkling of the nature of spiritual things. This is using persecution to present Great Witness. We can also ask, that the tribulation - beginning in Israel - not spread to other nations around the world.

If the Tribulation spreads to other nations around the world, the flesh will not survive. God must shorten the days, but we can also be praying that God brings a swift end to the persecution fostered by the tribulation - because we stand our ground! Not only that but that We stand for the Lord! This is about the struggle to get the message of the Gospel out there. If we can do it without entering marks and punishments for not taking marks, then we will have done really well. It is about spiritual principalities and powers in Heavenly places. But more than that it is about our response through prayer. Now I'm not saying the world should necessarily be free of every mark one can receive, but to take a mark for corruption of any kind (be it money or possessions or dwelling) brings with it its own punishment. So much the more if our leader is blind to sin (as the anti-Christ is).

You don't have to pray forever, we are not far from the end - I'm just saying this is a great opportunity to be in agreement with the Will of God. If Christians around the world, stood in unity over the Rapture and upheld the standard of Christ against the tribulation spreading, we would have confidence that the work of the Gospel would continue, no matter how the enemy would like the Gospel to be about him. We have the power to push the enemy back with prayer, thank God that we have this opportunity to fashion hardiness against the things that will come. We will be able to bring many into faith and will be welcome in Israel when the tribulation is over. I'm praying that you pray!

God bless and protect you!
Did not read all your responses but this is a wasted time in prayer.

All believers will be raptured and God will not lose one of His own ever.

Two the tribulation will be global, will last seven years and will not be shortened.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two the tribulation will be global, will last seven years and will not be shortened.

The idea of a 7 year trib comes from Daniel, but during Jesus' life he said the trib would be shortened so it will not be 7 years long anymore.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea of a 7 year trib comes from Daniel, but during Jesus' life he said the trib would be shortened so it will not be 7 years long anymore.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
God will not contradict HImself.

Jesus was not talking about the 70th week. The great trribulation only lasts for 3 1/2 years, the tribulation for 7 years.